Supporting Vendor Group Purchases and Sales GPs/SALES CAN BE MADE BY SUPPORTING VENDORS OF THIS SITE ONLY!

Arizona Speed And Marine TB GP

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2004, 08:01 AM

Re: Arizona Speed And Marine TB GP

Originally Posted by Munson
he needs one more order for the gp to go through then i think he's shipping them give him a call
Well as soon as this whole Monoblade situation gets resolved I'll pick one up. But I dont risk getting something that Im not going to be happy with.
Old 08-02-2004, 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by MEAN LT1
Well as soon as this whole Monoblade situation gets resolved I'll pick one up. But I dont risk getting something that Im not going to be happy with.
same here...
Old 08-02-2004, 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by Munson
he needs one more order for the gp to go through then i think he's shipping them give him a call
Is this a GP, or a GP of 10.....period? Why order 10, then order 2 or 3 later. Once 10 is reached, set a date/time limit, THEN place the complete order. That is how a responsible GP is conducted.
Old 08-02-2004, 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by arnie
Is this a GP, or a GP of 10.....period? Why order 10, then order 2 or 3 later. Once 10 is reached, set a date/time limit, THEN place the complete order. That is how a responsible GP is conducted.

The person running the gp needs 10 orders for the gp to be a go. Once he has the 10 order then everybody will get what they paid for. its just not for 10 orders and thats it.
Old 08-02-2004, 09:33 AM

yeah he just needs atleast 10 to be able to do it
Old 08-02-2004, 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by MEAN LT1
The person running the gp needs 10 orders for the gp to be a go. Once he has the 10 order then everybody will get what they paid for. its just not for 10 orders and thats it.
Technically, you didn't pay for anything, yet! Your CC account has not been charged. It won't be till the GP becomes official. The CC info is just proof of commitment. Any M.O.s won't be cashed until, as well. The magic number of 10 equates to a GP, that, at that point in time, becomes official and in force, not necessarily, the end of same.

Last edited by arnie; 08-02-2004 at 10:39 AM.
Old 08-02-2004, 10:39 AM

what exactly were you having a problem with arnie? will it not work on your car?
Old 08-02-2004, 11:16 AM

see page #4.
Old 08-02-2004, 12:24 PM

Do they have iac issues on their 54mm throttle bodies too? also how does this affect your idle? is it a major issue or just something u want fixed
Old 08-02-2004, 12:26 PM

Technically, you didn't pay for anything, yet! Your CC account has not been charged. It won't be till the GP becomes official. The CC info is just proof of commitment. Any M.O.s won't be cashed until, as well. The magic number of 10 equates to a GP, that, at that point in time, becomes official and in force, not necessarily, the end of same.
Well, thanks for clearing that up.
Did I miss something?
When did this become an irresponsible gp?
Did I say somewhere that everyone's card had been billed?
If you read the first post there is a date explaining the deadline to get the MINIMUM 10 orders in, and there is a date for the LATEST receiving date.
I don't mean to sound boligerant, but you make it seem as if this our first rodeo and everyone's been led astray.
Old 08-02-2004, 12:42 PM

Well, EXCUSE ME Dave...... Take a look at the post(s) I responded to! Maybe someone should have educated some of the guys that signed themselves up to this GP!!!!! You are giving ME a 'hard time' because others can not read? LOL

EDIT: Way to go, Dave! I was actually 'backing you up'. Oh, and... your welcome!!!!!!

Last edited by arnie; 08-02-2004 at 12:57 PM.
Old 08-02-2004, 12:44 PM

arnie dave's a good guy he wasnt being mean about it.. you should really go talk to someone in advanced tech about the IAC thing.. alot of those guys have as&m tb's and know what they are talking about.. tha is if you cant get any response from as&m
Old 08-02-2004, 12:48 PM

Please do your home work, Munson. And please, (re)read my previous posts.

Also, Dave's a big boy now, he can 'speak' for himself. I responded precisely the way he worded his post. Maybe he should backup a page and 'catch up', b4 he decides to take my post out of context. Ya, he's missing somethin' alright.

Last edited by arnie; 08-02-2004 at 01:01 PM.
Old 08-02-2004, 01:01 PM

Look, we got vendors here that are trying to hook us up with a deal. They need to have 10 sold in order to get the good pricing. Its not that hard to understand. Once ten AS&M TB's are sold then they will sell them to us for that price. If we dont get 10, then CMS will contact each of us and give us some sort of discount (not as good as a GP), or we can cancel the order.

I myself am stoked that there may be an opportunity to save 70 bucks and no matter who you talk to there will need to be a fix by the customer! Just about every TB needs modification (whether its IAC or TPS sensor). If you want a monoblade and you know there may be an IAC issue, then research the fix for yourself. Thats what I am doing. Just because Dave at CMS or anyone at AS&M cant answer the question, doesnt mean its a crap product. I need one whether or not the company selling it knows the issue. I'll worry about it myself for the $70 savings.

Arnie - I am not taking shots at you, rather stating my position because i need a monoblade and i am excited about the opportunity to get one with a discount.

Last edited by RealQuick; 08-02-2004 at 01:10 PM.
Old 08-02-2004, 01:08 PM

Well, EXCUSE ME Dave...... Take a look at the post(s) I responded to! Maybe someone should have educated some of the guys that signed themselves up to this GP!!!!! You are giving ME a 'hard time' because others can not read?
No, everyone that has signed up had been told that their card wouldn't process until the ten orders were met.
At the moment the ten orders were met, Ben would receive a call on how many to ship to me.
At the exact same time I receive the shipment, we box them and they are gone, and everyone is billed.
Anything after ten orders would be placed to AS&M by the 6th.
When you call someone's GP irresponsible, you need more than assumption on what has transpired.
I have also asked everyone that has placed an order what their setup is in hopes of them not going in over their head or buying something not necessary.
Not every detail of every transaction is going to end up on the board here for approval.

Quick Reply: Arizona Speed And Marine TB GP