LT1 Based Engine Tech 1993-1997 LT1/LT4 Engine Related

suposed LE2 heads off ebay came in today

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2005, 02:56 AM

Re: suposed LE2 heads off ebay came in today

Man is the buyer of these heads going to have a bad day today...sorry man, sound like this scammer guy got another one. If its the one mentioned above he's trying the same thing with Cantonracer about a crankshaft. He needs paid a visit, I think everyone has lost enough money to the bastard.

-Dustin-
Old 04-13-2005, 03:19 AM

i'm not taking up for him but the fact is you knew what you were getting. i have been reading your posts and i remember someone saying that he stated they had stock valves and springs. I bought a supercharger from him and asked alot of questions and picked it up in person and it worked out fine for me. I know he just moved so if you have the 9943 address its his old one. I can give you the new one if you want it. just pm me
Old 04-13-2005, 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by Silvershark
The pics the seller used for the auction are definitely not the same set of heads the buyer got in the mail ... night and day difference. Blatant act of fraud any way you cut it!
Old 04-13-2005, 09:52 AM

damn, that sucks. I remember that thread about those heads. I have to say, it seemed a little shady when i first heard about them.
Old 04-13-2005, 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by 1-bad-z28
damn, that sucks. I remember that thread about those heads. I have to say, it seemed a little shady when i first heard about them.
EXACTLY...Im sorry to hear about this. Hope you recover your money back. But please everyone remember this!!! When a deal sounds tooo good, it probably is!!!
Old 04-13-2005, 12:02 PM
Banned

Yeah that might be a beehive shaped spring BUT it's not the same 26918 in the pictures from before.... They might have a blue stripe on them but you didn't get the same heads in the pic man. That's for sure..

Who want's to head up the lynch mob and where is this guy supposedly from...

BTW You can cancel or stop payment on paypal.... I would get with them ASAP.

Also talk with ebay... they will go after this guy also.

Bret
Old 04-13-2005, 12:26 PM

The moral of this story is, buy Lloyd Elliott heads................................. from Lloyd Elliott.

His turnaround time is just a few weeks. There are just too many damn scammers on E-bay these days.

Just look at all the Vortech S-trims being sold as T-trims, and all the A and B- trims being sold as S-trims. I see this crap ALL THE TIME. It really pisses me off.

OK, I'm done bitchin'.

Raymond
Old 04-13-2005, 12:53 PM

did someone say, lynchmob?
Old 04-13-2005, 01:14 PM

We should beat him with rusty camshafts.... i know I have a few w/ some good rust and scoured lobes.
Old 04-13-2005, 01:24 PM

i got a nice crank that my rod bearing spun on....it should make for a pretty good beating tool. I do have a question for you Beyonce, after the repeated ragging on this guy that sold you the heads, and all the warnings you were given, why did you buy the heads anyways? I mean you just got screwed and i don't want to add fuel to the fire but damn man. I feel bad for you but you kinda got what you deserved unless there is something i'm missing.
Old 04-13-2005, 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by disco192
We should beat him with rusty camshafts.... i know I have a few w/ some good rust and scoured lobes.
Old 04-13-2005, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by disco192
Dont forget to grind the dowl pins to a sharp point!

-Dustin-
Old 04-13-2005, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by Chomp
I saw those same heads on eBay and got pretty excited because they were exactly what I was looking for. Then I found the seller name... hodgesiggy AKA DUSTIN HODGES AKA 94TA_LT1 (or something) on this forum.

It's too bad you couldn't have been warned earlier. I almost felt like bidding $9999 for those heads just so no one would get them.

HIM?!?!?!?! - check the parts for sale section - CANTONRACER is having a problem with him right now! Unfreakingbelievable - HOW????
Old 04-13-2005, 04:00 PM

Have you left feedback yet???? Do it - he has a few negatives in the past 6 months. Needs to be held accountable for his actions.
Old 04-13-2005, 04:22 PM

DAMNIT - after reading this thread - I just realized that I purchased LT1 block off plates from him over the past weekend. I tried to cancel the purchase but it was too late - he has emailed me stating that the plates went out already via USPS so I have NO OTHER CHOICE than to give him a 'thank you' for not scamming me so far. Doesn't that sound like chit? "Thank you for not scamming me" - WTF I shouldn't have to worry about that but apparently you do.

All in all - happy that he sent the parts but still unhappy that he's trying to give my buddy the runaround on his crank and unhappy to now read this post about the "LE" heads.

Quick Reply: suposed LE2 heads off ebay came in today