West South Central Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Texas

TSRA Outlaw shootout April 10th in Wichita Falls

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2004, 07:11 AM

I raced a 01 z28, black, stripper z, and won. let off tthe acceleration cause I WILL not go around the curve hauling butt, and he declares he one. I know i won cause I was a hhead of him til he let off the throttle. He is in rsracing, or something like that, car club. Nice guy though. Cant say too much about his girl friend. Think shes the type that has a problem with other girls. Very rude.
Old 04-15-2004, 07:18 AM

Originally posted by Gold Z
Ever since your street race with my son in which he says he won and you say you won you have been on his case. Get over it, it doesn't mean anything. I've won races and I've lost races but they were all for fun and it really didn't matter. Are you sure you aren't just upset because he was running faster than you Saturday night?
Well John I think you a have a little case of that too. Evey one I talk to asks me if I have raced the Old man in the blue Z "It's the fastest New model camaro in town" Hell you can't even beat Jeff so if your son is faster than Jeff I guess that puts you 4th on the list. So maybe you should tell people it's the 4th fastest instead of the fastest. So far I have not seen a person with a New model F-body eclipse my 6.81 or even beat me on the street that lives in Wichita Falls. I thought you would have no problem handing us or *** when you got that 370 put in. LOL that was a joke.

Last edited by Smoke T/A; 04-15-2004 at 07:51 AM.
Old 04-15-2004, 07:49 AM

Ever since your street race with my son in which he says he won and you say you won you have been on his case. Get over it, it doesn't mean anything. I've won races and I've lost races but they were all for fun and it really didn't matter. Are you sure you aren't just upset because he was running faster than you Saturday night?

John, you are alot smarter then that. It is not about me being upset or anything, it is more along the lines of a supposed friend backstabing me like that. It is about lies and there is more too him that I won't get into. It is not all bout that race. Let's remember that your son is a drunk and bs'er. I am honest and very rarely drink. Hell he didn't even show you all his timeslips. Wheather or not he is bs'ing, he didn't bother to show you his slips. Do you get my drift?
The fact that he ran .03 faster then me doesn't bother me at all. He turned in a better et then me that night. I have no problem admitting it. Two things bout the race we had, one, when we got done racing, he asked me who won. Two, the damn video showed me ahead of him the whole time. I'm not the drunk, I didn't have any beers in me that night. I don't forget the past. It is a useful tool for me to learn about people. And one thing I learned bout him, is he has no problem lying to his own friends right to their face. That is what pisses me off the most.

Last edited by slow14U; 04-15-2004 at 07:57 AM.
Old 04-15-2004, 02:15 PM

Damn, I simply post my kid's times and you two start with accusations and character assassinations. You two need to grow up and stop whining. ......Joe, your attack on me greatly dissappoints me because I thought you were a better person than that. Are you seriously comparing your stripped out race car to my very heavy daily driven street car? My car is probably 400 pounds heavier than yours. As for me being the fastest car in town, Steve, Chris, you, and Jeff have turned better times. Johnny hasn't beat my best time yet. Am I upset or talking bad about someone simply because they ran faster? Of course not, it's supposed to be for fun. You two seem to think it actually means something.....If Johnny threw away his worse two time slips then how does that affect you? And why? Obsessing over a street race last year is really dumb. I wasn't there, I don't know who won and I don't care. So you got your feelings hurt. You are a grown man, get over it. When you take a post about somebody's BEST times and turn it into attacks on people you are showing immaturity. Nobody is attacking either of you so why do you feel the need to attack Johhny and I?
Old 04-15-2004, 02:49 PM

Damn, I simply post my kid's times and you two start with accusations and character assassinations. You two need to grow up and stop whining. ......Joe, your attack on me greatly dissappoints me because I thought you were a better person than that. Are you seriously comparing your stripped out race car to my very heavy daily driven street car? My car is probably 400 pounds heavier than yours. As for me being the fastest car in town, Steve, Chris, you, and Jeff have turned better times. Johnny hasn't beat my best time yet. Am I upset or talking bad about someone simply because they ran faster? Of course not, it's supposed to be for fun. You two seem to think it actually means something.....If Johnny threw away his worse two time slips then how does that affect you? And why? Obsessing over a street race last year is really dumb. I wasn't there, I don't know who won and I don't care. So you got your feelings hurt. You are a grown man, get over it. When you take a post about somebody's BEST times and turn it into attacks on people you are showing immaturity. Nobody is attacking either of you so why do you feel the need to attack Johhny and I?
Well I was just quoting you from what you personally said. It was not an attack. It was the truth out of your mouth. Even though yours might be 400 lbs heaver I make 30RWHP less than you? Dosent 100lbs = .10???? You have better heads, bigger cam, bigger shot of n20 and more cubes. The only thing you have against you is the weight. My car is hardly a stripped out race car if you haven't seen it has full interior minus the rear seats, no front bumper support, no AC and no sway bar. I still have all the interior panels in it. If it was completly stripped I would have taken that all out. It may be stripped by your standards but not mine! I could daily drive it if I wanted to but I don't feel like paying $30-$60 per week in gas when I have a beater that gets almost 30 MPG in town.

I could care less who car is faster the point I'm geting to is the lies comming out of you and your sons mouth. I have other things to accomplish in this life besides this. But if telling tall tells is your thing then so be it (makes you feel better about you and your car). It's just not my style.

Joe

Last edited by Smoke T/A; 04-15-2004 at 02:56 PM.
Old 04-15-2004, 06:47 PM

Sorry Joe, I haven't seen your car in a few months and the last time I saw it you had the interior panels out. I didn't know you had put them back in. I certainly don't remember ever telling you that I was the fastest car in town. It seems to me some kids have said that to you and you are saying that I said it. In my opinion, Chris has the fastest street car in town, not me. I still don't see what all this has to do with me posting Johnny's BEST times..........Oh well, if attacking people makes you feel superior in some way then flame away...........
Old 04-15-2004, 06:54 PM

Who is Chris and who is Jeff and what do they drive?
Old 04-15-2004, 08:37 PM

Chris drives a blue Vette that runs 6.5s. Jeff is slow14U.
Old 04-15-2004, 08:38 PM

Sorry Joe, I haven't seen your car in a few months and the last time I saw it you had the interior panels out. I didn't know you had put them back in. I certainly don't remember ever telling you that I was the fastest car in town. It seems to me some kids have said that to you and you are saying that I said it. In my opinion, Chris has the fastest street car in town, not me. I still don't see what all this has to do with me posting Johnny's BEST times..........Oh well, if attacking people makes you feel superior in some way then flame away...........
I'm done with this thread it's getting no where.
Old 04-16-2004, 07:27 AM

K thanks.
Old 04-16-2004, 07:47 PM

You too idiots make me laugh. You were both there the whole night, our cars were parked right beside one anothers. Jeff you even helped me with my nx setup. Both of you know why I ran a 7.8, 7.9, because we all talked after each run. The first one I lost the foot brake, and the second one I had the nitrous on with no bottle in the car. You too remember that, or did you just forget about the whole truth when you are trying to bash someone. Jeff when I ran that 7.53, my bottle was in robs truck on top of yours. Or did you forget that fact too. And as for the race last year. I did beat you in the 1/8th, and the 1/4. you did however beat me after that. Chris has it on video. You pulled me right before the last street. thats past the 1/4, thats just about .5 of a mile. So get over it. Just because you got beat again last sat, you want to start bashing. well grow up. Go out to kell and start right after the bank parking lot, If you can honestly tell me its a 1/4 mile to the street. As for you Joey im suprised because I have only seen you a few times at the track and one time at chris's house. So all you really know about me is what you here from jeff. You have always been nice to me so I thought we were friends. Guess not. Jeff as for you im done. You are nice and friendly to me in person, and help me with my car. But on the internet your a big tough guy thats talks a lot of ****. Dont be mad at me because your ex woman wanted to be with me and not you. And just for your information I never did sleep with her, because we were friends. I guess thats a mistake i'll just have to live with.

----------Johnny

Last edited by Gold Z; 04-16-2004 at 08:02 PM.
Old 04-16-2004, 10:54 PM

As for you Joey im suprised because I have only seen you a few times at the track and one time at chris's house. So all you really know about me is what you here from jeff. You have always been nice to me so I thought we were friends. Guess not. ----------Johnny
I though you said the bottle was in the car but you didn't open it up? Am I mistaken? I belive that is what you told me? Maybe I was quick to come to conclusions about you I'll admit that but not some one else. Anyways enough of the he said BS.
Old 04-17-2004, 03:44 AM

You too idiots make me laugh. You were both there the whole night, our cars were parked right beside one anothers. Jeff you even helped me with my nx setup. Both of you know why I ran a 7.8, 7.9, because we all talked after each run. The first one I lost the foot brake, and the second one I had the nitrous on with no bottle in the car. You too remember that, or did you just forget about the whole truth when you are trying to bash someone. Jeff when I ran that 7.53, my bottle was in robs truck on top of yours. Or did you forget that fact too. And as for the race last year. I did beat you in the 1/8th, and the 1/4. you did however beat me after that. Chris has it on video. You pulled me right before the last street. thats past the 1/4, thats just about .5 of a mile. So get over it. Just because you got beat again last sat, you want to start bashing. well grow up. Go out to kell and start right after the bank parking lot, If you can honestly tell me its a 1/4 mile to the street. As for you Joey im suprised because I have only seen you a few times at the track and one time at chris's house. So all you really know about me is what you here from jeff. You have always been nice to me so I thought we were friends. Guess not. Jeff as for you im done. You are nice and friendly to me in person, and help me with my car. But on the internet your a big tough guy thats talks a lot of ****. Dont be mad at me because your ex woman wanted to be with me and not you. And just for your information I never did sleep with her, because we were friends. I guess thats a mistake i'll just have to live with.

----------Johnny
O.K. Johnny. I didn't realize the bottle was in the truck at that time. Congrats on the 7.53. I stand corrected. It is not about your car wining or loosing though. It is about what I thought was a friendship. I didn't think friends lied to friends, but you do. My ex didn't want you anyway, she is with someone else because I wouldn't take her back. Remember I broke up with her back last august. So even if she did want you, it was after I broke up with her. She kept trying to come back to me for months, even last October during the last outlaw at our track and well after that. She told me about you trying to get with her so there you go again, lying. You could of had her for all I cared. I was done with her. And the race that happened last year, you just keep telling yourself and fabricating lies and you will keep believing what you want to believe. You are the only one that thinks you won. Even Amy made excuses to Chris and Heath right after the race was done. The video showed that I was ahead of you the whole time. Remember the footage didn't get the first 5 seconds or so, but as soon as the video came in, there I was ahead of you for like 8 seconds, then I slammed on my brakes well before the second street. I think it would be safe for you to admit it now that you busted my n/a time last saturday. I'm not saying your car is slow, because it isn't. Just stop ****ing lying. It makes a complete idiot out of you. You would get alot more respect if you weren't such a bs'r. I'm not the only one calling your bs. Many other people have talked about your bs. I won't say their names cause that is not up to me. BTW, get the 150-shot in there and prove to everyone that you ran that 6.95 on a 100-shot. It is not my fault that no one believes that it was a 100-shot. You can prove everyone wrong if you put the 150 jets in and bust off some 6.7's. I want to see this.

Last edited by slow14U; 04-17-2004 at 06:19 AM.
Old 04-17-2004, 06:59 AM

Okay this is just freakin eick. talkinabout tryin to sleep with somebodies ex and makin a mistake cause you didn't. what a freakin ***. I thought you were married. Yall acted so happy together, your life must be one big lie. I didn't think you were like that. I always liked you, but hearing this whole post, especially your last one, disappoints me in you. I know Joe, he has helped me so much. he is one of the nicest camaro owners I know. I would always ask him how fast his car was and he was always real moddest about it. He never BRAGGED. reading your post and then Joe and Jeffs, who is immature. I think we al know. I am so disappointed in you.
Old 04-17-2004, 07:29 AM

Originally posted by Lt1 and Ls1
Okay this is just freakin eick. talkinabout tryin to sleep with somebodies ex and makin a mistake cause you didn't. what a freakin ***. I thought you were married. Yall acted so happy together, your life must be one big lie. I didn't think you were like that. I always liked you, but hearing this whole post, especially your last one, disappoints me in you. I know Joe, he has helped me so much. he is one of the nicest camaro owners I know. I would always ask him how fast his car was and he was always real moddest about it. He never BRAGGED. reading your post and then Joe and Jeffs, who is immature. I think we al know. I am so disappointed in you.
Have we met? I don't recal seeing you out with the 00'ss in your sig. Who did you think was married? Joe is modest about his car. He is a cool guy that doesn't bs or anything. He just goes out and busts off some good times. He scared us with that wire problem he had. His car was only running 8's. He fixed that and ran a 7.4 n/a.

Quick Reply: TSRA Outlaw shootout April 10th in Wichita Falls