West South Central Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Texas

TSRA Outlaw shootout April 10th in Wichita Falls

Old 04-17-2004, 12:47 PM

Now the truth comes out......you start all this BS because you're jealous because your exgirlfriend was feeding you a line of crap trying to make you jealous in an attempt to get you back and you're stupid enough to believe her. You don't even know about all the phone calls that she kept making to Johnny that he wouldn't even answer. He came home complaing about her not leaving him alone almost daily. Amy knew exactly what was going on as did everybody else but you, Amy finially confronted her and she finially stopped all the calls. She even showed up at the house very late one night when Johnny was already in bed!.....She lied to you about Mark too but you never figured that out.......We are all supposed to be friends. If we have a problem we discuss it and work it out we don't take it to a web site and start bashing. Some people are dumb enough to actually believe the crap they read on here with out knowing the whole story about what is going on. All I did was post Johnny's best times and you attack BOTH of us! All this because of an exgirlfriend.......I think you owe both of us an apology. I won't hold my breath waiting.
Old 04-17-2004, 06:23 PM

Gold Z i thought he was married. That is who I was talking about, I am always in a different vehicle, but I have never met you personally. I used to have a red 00 z28,
Old 04-17-2004, 06:29 PM

I think youre the dumb one for posting a bunch of bs. Why don't you grow up. I think you owe Joe and Jeff an apology but noone is holding there breath on that.. A kid came to my house and told me you had an ss and you said you had a 370 put in it and you ordered it like that. He said you said you had the fastest camaro. I dont personally care who has the fastest. Anyways this thread has gone on long enough.
Old 04-17-2004, 10:19 PM

Originally posted by Smoke T/A

Here is a challenge for you and your son. Come to the track one day with out the bottles in your cars and lets see what you run? NO BSing the #'s. We can all give excuses all day about what the car ran on spraying it mid track and calling it a NA pass or how heavy it is or weather it is a daily driver or what not.... I just would like to see some honesty. So would a few other people know what I'm talking about. If you do indeed run a 7.3 on motor and he runs a 7.5 motor the same day I'll shut my mouth. Till then we'll never know the truth. Also I see you posted on here you say you lifted the front wheels off the ground. The 1 time I wached you you never even got close to lifting them. BTW do you have any pics of the wheels hangin?? Didn't think so....

Watin on your response.

Joe
I did see him lift 1 tire, not both and the passenger side of the rear bumber was about 2' away from hitting the ground when he did it
Old 04-17-2004, 10:20 PM

You think I'm the dumb one for posting this BS? All I posted was Johnny's best times and they started slinging ****. And you're on my case now because of what some kid told you.......get real. My car is a Z28, not an SS. Anybody with a brain knows you can't order a 370 in an SS or a Z28. I'm not responsible for what some kid said that I probably never even met. Learn to think for yourself and don't judge people by what you read on the internet because most of it is BS anyway. As for Johnny, he and Amy have been together for well over a year. He hasn't run around on her but you can believe the jealous exboyfriend if you want to.......Exactly what do you think I owe them an apology for? This should be interesting.............
Old 04-17-2004, 10:21 PM

Thank you, Steve......
Old 04-17-2004, 10:22 PM

Talking

Originally posted by Gold Z
Thank you, Steve......
Im not done yet
Old 04-17-2004, 11:03 PM

of what some kid told you.......get real. My car is a Z28, not an SS. Anybody with a brain knows you can't order a 370 in an SS or a Z28. I'm not responsible for what some kid said that I probably never even met. .
Not to get to indepth about this who said what crap, but I have been told MANY, MANY a story about your car, when you hear it from a few strangers you usually blow it off, but when you hear it from people you know, (and there is many) and countless stangers and they all say the same basic thing, you start to wonder???? Now I know some stories are made up, some are not im sure. But it goes from "your car is the fastest street car in W.F. " to it runs mid 6's. And my coupe is a "race" car when someone asks you about racing me. I could really care less one way or the other if they are true or not because whatever stories I hear won't effect my car from going even deeper into the 6's as the days roll by.
The point of me coming in here and writing this is that "if" all this BS is true it kinda pisses people off (as you can tell by the last few pages) It takes away from all the work people have done to their car to actually run the #'s they have instead of "poseing" and saying you ran the # when you really didn't.
Now if you have not spread the BS we have all been hearing for months ( years) then then I would be surely pissed because someone is out there lying about your car.............

P.S. If this pisses you off Im sorry, but freinds DO not BS about other freinds car and Iv'e heard my car called a "race" car one to many times when it is as driveable as yours ( my car actually idles on its own) ran a 6.37 on PUMP gas not race fuel, not that really means anything because your car wouldn't run what it does without nitrous that you can't get at the local gas station, I drive around on "hoosiers" because I can and I have another car to drive so I don't put wear and tear om my "race" car. I actually drove my car to the track and back.
If this has ended our "freindship" John, sobeit.
Old 04-18-2004, 12:50 AM

Your car is a race car or were you absent that day. No air conditioning stripped down with a cage and motor. That sounds like a race car to me. When's the last time you drove to dallas and back, or went on the hot rod power tour. Thats right you cant do that in your (STREET CAR). You can go anywhere you want, except past a gas station. You should know better than anyone else that its all about your set up. Going fast takes a lot of trial an error. everyone knows that dads car will be very fast when every thing finaly comes together. No one has ever said that it wont be. They just want to talk a lot of crap when its not 100%. Just like the 7.30's on motor. I'm the one that did that, and pulled the left tire off the ground. I didnt even know how to use the nx system. But I got accused of using it. But its not going to run 7.3's on motor alone now because he put a smaller convertor in it. It's just common sence. The car is set up for nitrous, and the NXL system the way it sit's isnt giving the car the power its capable of getting. Just like Jeff and Joey doubting that I was running a 100 shot. When Jeff helped me set my nx system up. It just doesn't make since. I guess if Jeff would have been faster than me that night it would be a different story.
Old 04-18-2004, 01:39 AM

Now the truth comes out......you start all this BS because you're jealous because your exgirlfriend was feeding you a line of crap trying to make you jealous in an attempt to get you back and you're stupid enough to believe her. You don't even know about all the phone calls that she kept making to Johnny that he wouldn't even answer. He came home complaing about her not leaving him alone almost daily. Amy knew exactly what was going on as did everybody else but you, Amy finially confronted her and she finially stopped all the calls. She even showed up at the house very late one night when Johnny was already in bed!.....She lied to you about Mark too but you never figured that out.......We are all supposed to be friends. If we have a problem we discuss it and work it out we don't take it to a web site and start bashing. Some people are dumb enough to actually believe the crap they read on here with out knowing the whole story about what is going on. All I did was post Johnny's best times and you attack BOTH of us! All this because of an exgirlfriend.......I think you owe both of us an apology. I won't hold my breath waiting.

Jealous? John, now I have had it with your damn bs. Who in the hell started backpedeling and brought up a girl that I broke up with in aug of 2003? Johnny did. Why? Because he is full of it. This isn't about my ex that Johnny or anyone could of had for all I cared. I broke up with her. She was free to do whatever she wanted. You believe a drunk idiot like Johnny instead of an honest person like me. That makes you an idiot. Everyone I talk to is tired of your bs and your sons bs. I don't even have to say it first. Funny John, two guys we talked to tonight told us that you run 6.5's. Did you steal chris's timeslips? Are you living in a fantasy world that we all aren't apart of? You have one 6 second timeslip, mabey two. According to some guys around your age that have known you for ages, one in perticular told us your hemi cuda couldn't get out of it's own smoke. Your gold Z never proved anything except that it can beat alot of slow cars or cars that didn't hook on the street. You have crossed the line with me. Jealous? Hell no. Friends are we? Who cares!

Last edited by slow14U; 04-18-2004 at 01:44 AM.
Old 04-18-2004, 01:53 AM

Originally posted by 99silver z
Your car is a race car or were you absent that day.
Absent from where?? LOL

[/B][/QUOTE]
No air conditioning stripped down with a cage and motor.
I hope my car has a motor, would be kinda hard to push fast enough to keep up with traffic Oh and I guess my 70 model Mustang with a inline 6 and no a/c from the factory was a race car too huh LOL

That sounds like a race car to me.
sorry to burst your bubble, but I could care less what your opinion is one way or the other. And can you show me the "rules" or qualifications that make a car a race car or a street car?? Can you tell me what the differance is between the two and who has the power to make these claims????

When's the last time you drove to dallas and back, or went on the hot rod power tour. Thats right you cant do that in your (STREET CAR).
Why would I want to take my car to Dallas and back when I have another car that gets better MPG has A/C ?? Just because I have no overdrive does not mean it wouldn't make the trip. A little info for you, cars used to come out of the factory with no overdrive and they somehow survived.

You can go anywhere you want, except past a gas station.
I like that, it was funny LOL I passed 4 gas stations on the way to the track, and the same 4 on the way back?? Guess I can pass them huh?

:
You should know better than anyone else that its all about your set up. Going fast takes a lot of trial an error. everyone knows that dads car will be very fast when every thing finaly comes together. No one has ever said that it wont be. They just want to talk a lot of crap when its not 100%.
Yes it "might" be that fast, but I waited till I got some 6.5x sec. timeslips before I told everyone I was running that fast LOL

Just like the 7.30's on motor. I'm the one that did that, and pulled the left tire off the ground. I didnt even know how to use the nx system. But I got accused of using it. But its not going to run 7.3's on motor alone now because he put a smaller convertor in it. It's just common sence. The car is set up for nitrous, and the NXL system the way it sit's isnt giving the car the power its capable of getting. Just like Jeff and Joey doubting that I was running a 100 shot. When Jeff helped me set my nx system up. It just doesn't make since. I guess if Jeff would have been faster than me that night it would be a different story. :confused
OK if you say so

Last edited by M1fast87; 04-18-2004 at 02:07 AM.
Old 04-18-2004, 02:07 AM

Steve, I've been called a lot worse than any of this to my face. This isn't going to hurt any friendships on this end. But some of the things you said were nonsense. My best time has been a 6.93. You know that and so does everyone else. So when have I ever claimed to have run faster? My original goal was to run mid sixes and still is but if any one says I told them I had already ran that fast they are lying. And yes, all this BS pisses me off because it's nothing but a bunch of junior high level trash talking. As for your car, I certainly respect it and it's performance but you and I have different ideas of what a street car is. I have told you my opinion many times to your face and we both know we disagree on the subject. Anybody can drive a race car on the street but that doesn't make it a street car in my opinion. You told me yourself that you couldn't put street tires on it because it would be too dangerous because of the engines power. I agree with you on that.......but that doesn't exactly sound like a street car now does it. A true street car can be driven on the street 365 days a year no matter what the weather and can be driven on trips occasionally. You could drive a prostocker on the street if you wanted to but that wouldn't make it a street car. I'm sorry if my opinion offends you but it is my OPINION and doesn't detract from your car. If you look back a few posts earlier I said you were faster so whats the beef about there. I think you hear "countless stories" about my car because it's driven almost daily about town and people actually see it and hear it. I put over 10,000 street miles on my car last year. I believe you told me you put 200 miles on yours last year. People tell stories about cars they actually see and can relate to. I hear a lot of stories about Jeff's car too because he drives it daily and it gets seen and heard a lot too. But I'm smart enough to know the facts from the BS. I really thought you were smart enough to know the difference.
Old 04-18-2004, 02:16 AM

None of us have street legal cars cause of our exhaust.
Old 04-18-2004, 02:53 AM

My best time has been a 6.93.
Was this done with street tires that can handle any weather??

So when have I ever claimed to have run faster? My original goal was to run mid sixes and still is but if any one says I told them I had already ran that fast they are lying.and yes, all this BS pisses me off because it's nothing but a bunch of junior high level trash talking.
There are ALOT of people lying then, beleive me. And most of them tell me the same story over and over again and they are all out of high school.
You know what they so though " every tall tale has a small amount of truth behind it"

you and I have different ideas of what a street car is. I have told you my opinion many times to your face and we both know we disagree on the subject. Anybody can drive a race car on the street but that doesn't make it a street car in my opinion. You told me yourself that you couldn't put street tires on it because it would be too dangerous because of the engines power. I agree with you on that.......but that doesn't exactly sound like a street car now does it.
I agree to disagree, but there is no set rules for what a street car is. I could always remove the blower belt to drive it, But why would I when I can drive it with the Hoosiers on it with the belt??

A true street car can be driven on the street 365 days a year no matter what the weather and can be driven on trips occasionally.
Who says?? show me the book of rules that says one car is a street car and the other is a race car.
Logic would dictate that a car that drives on the street would be a "street" car and the second your car hits the drag strip its a race car

If you look back a few posts earlier I said you were faster so whats the beef about there.
Don't think I said anything about this. All I said was I waited till I ran a mid 6 before I claimed it was a mid 6 sec car.

I think you hear "countless stories" about my car because it's driven almost daily about town and people actually see it and hear it. I put over 10,000 street miles on my car last year. I believe you told me you put 200 miles on yours last year. People tell stories about cars they actually see and can relate to.
I was at an oil change place getting my car inspected ( the coupe) A guy I know that works there came up to me and said he just changes the oil on a "bad Sounding mid 6 sec Z" and asked me if I could outrun you? I said who?? he said the old man in the blue Z. Now come on John not all these stories are made up. Thing is I don't care if you "embelish" about your car a little, thats your perogitive, but calling my car a "race" so you can explain why I beat you is kind of a cheap shot.

Wasn't your answer to "well you have nitrous and I don't" Always "It doesn't matter , I have it and im going to use it"

You remeber when you beat my 347 Mustang in your goldz when I was N/A 347 to your H/C and 150shot. What was fair about that??? you had nitrous I didn't, you won. Did I call your car a race car because it had nitrous?? LOL no, You had the advantage on me and beat me, now I have the advantage on you and our cars are no longer in the same catagory???

But I'm smart enough to know the facts from the BS. I really thought you were smart enough to know the difference.
LOL, nice try in twisting it around, but actually I do, thats why I spent all this time typing

BTW
I hear a lot of stories about Jeff's car too because he drives it daily and it gets seen and heard a lot too. But I'm smart enough to know the facts from the BS.
I have never heard a "story" about Jeffs car or Chrises car.

Last edited by M1fast87; 04-18-2004 at 02:56 AM.
Old 04-18-2004, 03:18 AM

I find it hilarious that apparently everybody in town is talking about my car and nobody elses and that I am supposed to have actually talked to each one of them just to tell them lies....and my old Hemicuda wasn't fast either says some unknown person......I really didn't know that posting Johnny's times would upset you guys so much.........

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: TSRA Outlaw shootout April 10th in Wichita Falls