Supporting Vendor Group Purchases and Sales GPs/SALES CAN BE MADE BY SUPPORTING VENDORS OF THIS SITE ONLY!

Final chance at getting a set of Bob Bishop C5 to F-body Brake Conversion Brackets...

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2004, 01:55 PM
Super Moderator

I have a set of these brackets and C5 brakes on my car and they are hands down the best mod I have ever done to it. I can get the ABS to activate at any speed I wish, and that's using the stock Z06 pads.

Installation was pretty easy too. All I used was basic hand tools and a sawzall.

You can get really good rotors for cheap at Autozone for this brake kit as well just in case you don't want to pay to have them shipped.

In other words, this is the best bang for the buck braking system for our cars, period.
Old 04-08-2004, 02:40 PM

I'm definitely in!

Last edited by carlos64030; 05-01-2004 at 02:52 PM.
Old 04-08-2004, 03:22 PM

Count me in as a DEFINITE!
Old 04-08-2004, 04:59 PM

COUNT ME IN!!!! I was gonna get a set anyway looks like sooner now. I am in definetly!!

Thanks, Scott
Old 04-08-2004, 06:04 PM

I'm ready to buy right now, where do I sign? Email at patrickaobrien@yahoo.com

Patrick
Old 04-08-2004, 06:36 PM

Okay, we are getting somewhere!

Here is what we have so far...

DEFINITE - (11)
Geoff Chadwick
Grover
JasonD
2MCHPWR
Rechtien
Kris96WS6
llafro
carlos64030
john97z28
1 Hot Z
lownslocamaro

POSSIBLY - (5)
94TA25ann
germ79
Curt Novak (via e-mail)
Scott Mandel (via e-mail)
Chris Passalaqua (via e-mail)

Now here is the latest on the potential production schedule...

It will take approximately 2.5 - 3.5 weeks to go from ordering the supplies to production to being shipped out once we give this pruchase the green light.

So, once we know that we will get 22 definites, I will put up a special page on our web site with orderings link for paying with either PayPal (preferred) or credit card. everyone will then kindly order ASAP. Once all orders are in, we will begin the production process. Remember how I said the terms where tight of this purchase in my first post of this thread? Well, I wasn't kidding but if we keep moving along they way we are, we should have no problems.

The sooner we get 22 definite orders in, the sooner the brackets can be produced and shipped.

Keep an eye on this thread, and keep spreading the word!

I would also like to take this time to thank Bob for his knowledge, his never ending quest for perfection and for doing this one last time.
Old 04-08-2004, 08:19 PM

I'm in right now!!! please contact me at Y5K@bellsouth.net!!
Old 04-08-2004, 09:13 PM

When's the cash due?

I'm all tapped out until I get back from cancun. (End of May)
Old 04-08-2004, 10:24 PM

I'd probably kick myself in the **** if I let this pass...so count me in...let me know what information you need....
Old 04-08-2004, 11:44 PM

I am definitely in for 1 set. Please let me know via email how to handle payment and when the GP is finalized if possible. Thanks,

Ron
Old 04-09-2004, 03:42 AM

I am definitely in for a set of brackets!

One question.....in the future, will I still be able to order all the parts I need for the conversion as that package deal you mentioned on your site? I wont be able to do it right away, but in the next few months....

Also, I will be following this thread, but please put me on the list for brackets and let us know when to pay for them....

Glad I saw this thread! Thanks!
Old 04-09-2004, 04:31 AM

I am definetly in!

Chris Passalaqua
Old 04-09-2004, 09:18 AM

Ok, I've hemmed and hawed (is that even a word?) long enough. Count me in DEFINITELY for ONE set for my '02 Bird.

Darrin
Old 04-09-2004, 09:41 AM

Hey, I was just curious, since this is a front brake conversion only, what do yo do about the rear brakes?

Darrin
Old 04-09-2004, 09:55 AM

Here is what we have so far...this may get tight...

PLEASE READ THIS POST CAREFULLY!

DEFINITE - (18)
Geoff Chadwick
Grover
JasonD
2MCHPWR
Rechtien
Kris96WS6
llafro
carlos64030
john97z28
1 Hot Z
lownslocamaro
1stls1
guywithaZ
Turbo6
Sandman_97Z
ta4me
Curt Novak (via e-mail)
Rottluver

POSSIBLE - (3)
94TA25ann
germ79
Scott Mandel (via e-mail)

The people on the POSSIBLE list need to let me know ASAP if they are IN before someone takes their spot! I am expecting an e-mail from Scott Mandel for confirmation, so his may also be a definite. If that happens and 94TA25ann and germ79 also tell me they are DEFINITE, that leaves only ONE more required!

Steve in Seattle: The payment is required the instant we get the green light on this, which will be as soon as we get 22 definite sets sold. If we continue at the rate we are going, this should be next week or sooner so please keep an eye on this thread. I don't think we will be able to hold out until the end of May for you, since there are a few people who have races in a matter of weeks and want these brackets installed by then.

IMPORTANT NOTES
This is a "first come, first served" deal.

If we get MORE than 22 on the list...the 23rd (and up) person will be on a backup list in case one of the 22 has to back out. I do not see this happening but sometimes that's how things go sometimes.

In addition, these brackets are measured to very precise tolerances and once in a while, a set will get rejected if they are even the slightest bit out of the very tight tolerance range. Only 22 are to be made (because only 22 can be produced from a single piece of stock). If one set gets rejected, this will have to be a "first come, first served" deal in order of payment received. The list generated of definite buyers is not the placement of orders or even guarantees an order, it is the payment that dictates the placement of orders.

In other words, if one set gets rejected, the 22nd order will have to be refunded with our sincere apologies. This may not be an issue but it technically could happen.

Please keep this in mind at all times!

Also...
When we do give the green light to this purchase, we will not post the ordering link in this thread. We will send an e-mail to those who are on the list. We will do this because if demand exceeds the 22 orders, we don't want someone NOT on the list taking the order of someone who IS on the list. Please be sure that we can access your ACCURATE e-mail address from this message board.

Once the green light is given, we will post that it has and then post the list of people who will receive the order link in their e-mail. Please pay as soon as possible to avoid any delays.

I know this is complicated, but we don't want any confusion or anyone upset. I think this is going to work out well. Your patience and support is greatly appreciated.

Any questions, please post here or e-mail us!

Quick Reply: Final chance at getting a set of Bob Bishop C5 to F-body Brake Conversion Brackets...