N2O Tech Discussion for the use of Nitrous Oxide

Fuel pump...

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2003, 08:02 PM

Originally posted by Racetronix
"walbro 255 lph fuel pump for 82-02 camaro/firebird" ..HAHA

That pump is a GSS340. Not even the 'M' version required for the L98 F-Body cars. The kit shown is for a Ford Mustang. Wrong hose, wiring, sock and mounting hardware.

I guess people will sell anything to unknowing individuals. The Mustang pump & kit is cheaper than the GM version so this might explain his choice for this "global replacement"

Jack
Racetronix

The kit I got doesn't resemble the kit in the picture. I confirmed with the seller before I bought the pump that it would work and be a direct replacement with all hardware (I saved the e-mails as well). The seller claims to be a performance part retailer, so all guarantees and warranties apply. If it's wrong and won't work, I'm covered.
Old 05-08-2003, 08:05 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Racetronix
"walbro 255 lph fuel pump for 82-02 camaro/firebird" ..HAHA

That pump is a GSS340. Not even the 'M' version required for the L98 F-Body cars. The kit shown is for a Ford Mustang. Wrong hose, wiring, sock and mounting hardware.

I guess people will sell anything to unknowing individuals. The Mustang pump & kit is cheaper than the GM version so this might explain his choice for this "global replacement"

Jack
Racetronix
[/QUOT]

Thanks for the info Jack,

Is your price still $149? I looked on your web page and the only price I saw was the $200+ price?
Old 05-08-2003, 08:08 PM

Walbro does not manufacture a direct replacement pump + kit for the LT1 or LS1 cars due to the factory fill bucket. Any Walbro pump supplied off the shelf will require the modification or disposal of certain factory systems / components in order to get the pump to fit and function. There is a compromise associated to the price.

Jack
Racetronix
Old 05-08-2003, 08:11 PM

Originally posted by craigffb
Thanks for the info Jack,
Is your price still $149? I looked on your web page and the only price I saw was the $200+ price?
Yes, we just have not added the pump assembly alone to the web page yet. We have a new web page going up soon which will have all items, a shoping basket and an on-line help section.

If you require the pump assembly you can email sales@racetronix.com for ordering information.

Jack
Racetronix
Old 05-08-2003, 08:11 PM

Walbro does not manufacture a direct replacement pump + kit for the LT1 or LS1 cars due to the factory fill bucket. Any Walbro pump supplied off the shelf will require the modification or disposal of certain factory systems / components in order to get the pump to fit and function. There is a compromise associated to the price.

Jack
Racetronix
So the kit you sell is the F-FLT1 kit right? And what is the price on that and how long is the price good for. I saw it was in the GP section but when I looked on your web page I couldn't find the prices guys were talking about.

Thanks,
Old 05-08-2003, 08:14 PM

I'm one step behind ya...LOL.

Thanks,
Jack
Old 05-08-2003, 08:16 PM

The 255L/Hr high pressure F-LT1 pump assembly w/ install kit is $149.99 all day , every day.

You get everything in our full system less the 'hotwire' harness and its associated installation hardware.

Jack
Racetronix
Old 05-19-2003, 08:46 PM

Yes, we just have not added the pump assembly alone to the web page yet. We have a new web page going up soon which will have all items, a shoping basket and an on-line help section.

If you require the pump assembly you can email sales@racetronix.com for ordering information.

Jack
Racetronix
Jack,

I'm ready to order the pump. When I e-mail your sales address I got an automatic responce that said to contact a dealer. Will someone get back to me so I order the one we talked about here?

Thanks
Old 05-20-2003, 12:56 AM

Originally posted by craigffb
Jack,

I'm ready to order the pump. When I e-mail your sales address I got an automatic responce that said to contact a dealer. Will someone get back to me so I order the one we talked about here?

Thanks
Check you email...
Old 05-20-2003, 02:36 AM

Check you email...
Got it Jack. Thanks.