Automotive News / Industry / Future Vehicle Discussion Automotive news and discussion about upcoming vehicles
View Poll Results: Which car would you prefer?
I'd buy the Chrysler SRT-8 and have enough money left over for a regular 300C.
78.26%
I'll pay anything GM asks for any Cadillac, any time, anywhere.....
21.74%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

$39,995 Chrysler 300C SRT-8 vs. $75,000+ Cadillac STS-V

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2005, 04:16 AM

Re: $39,995 Chrysler 300C SRT-8 vs. $75,000+ Cadillac STS-V

Originally Posted by steve2002
My Ranger gets the job done.
At least its not an old fat bald mans car, like...oh...say a Corvette / Cadillac.

I swear, you just reminded me of my drive this morning. I'm driving down the street, and below me to the left is a Corvette. Yes, I'm in my Ranger and its raining pretty good out here. I saw puddles in my lane, and I couldn't resist...I baptised this guy for about 1/4 mile every time he tried to pass me oh and I took the mudflaps off when i first got the truck

Yeah...Corvette...when my ***** shrinks and I'm fat old and ugly...I guess I'll follow the sheep. Or, since I'm young now...til my skin isn't superdark, and I'm not a wigger, and I'm not into the street-bling-bling stylings, I'll stay away from Cadillacs also.

But hey, I'm very happy with my daily bucket (my expensive beater)...are you? Have a nice say
How is it over there in Steveland? Is there chocolate mountains with marshmellow clouds? Do all black people still pick our cotton? LOOK! Theres JFK! *points and waves*
Old 01-04-2005, 07:07 AM

At least its not an old fat bald mans car, like...oh...say a Corvette / Cadillac.

I swear, you just reminded me of my drive this morning. I'm driving down the street, and below me to the left is a Corvette. Yes, I'm in my Ranger and its raining pretty good out here. I saw puddles in my lane, and I couldn't resist...I baptised this guy for about 1/4 mile every time he tried to pass me oh and I took the mudflaps off when i first got the truck

Yeah...Corvette...when my ***** shrinks and I'm fat old and ugly...I guess I'll follow the sheep. Or, since I'm young now...til my skin isn't superdark, and I'm not a wigger, and I'm not into the street-bling-bling stylings, I'll stay away from Cadillacs also.

But hey, I'm very happy with my daily bucket (my expensive beater)...are you? Have a nice say
Old 01-04-2005, 12:17 PM

Jesus you just implied you'd rather have a Ford Ranger over a Corvette and/or CTSv or XLR. You even managed to use stereotypes to back up your claims. I'm amazed, simply amazed.

How old are you?
Old 01-04-2005, 01:29 PM

Post Re: $39,995 Chrysler 300C SRT-8 vs. $75,000+ Cadillac STS-V

Or, since I'm young now...til my skin isn't superdark, and I'm not a wigger, and I'm not into the street-bling-bling stylings, I'll stay away from Cadillacs also.
'superdark'???
Old 01-04-2005, 01:31 PM

He also prefers his single trailer to a double wide. The double wides are for them small ***** guys.
Old 01-04-2005, 01:47 PM

Or, since I'm young now...til my skin isn't superdark, and I'm not a wigger, and I'm not into the street-bling-bling stylings, I'll stay away from Cadillacs also.

Originally Posted by Magnum Force
'superdark'???
Yeah, I thought that was pretty classy too.
Old 01-04-2005, 03:27 PM

So Corvettes are for guys with little ***** and Cadillacs are only for the hip hop crowd? Alrighty. How big is your trailer again?

Btw at the very least thanks for taking the attention off of this rediculous poll.