Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

Sneak peek of what I'm working on{PICS}

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2012, 11:04 AM
Banned

Re: Sneak peek of what I'm working on{PICS}

Originally Posted by lymlyt96
Sorry bobby I had step by step pics on my pc that I was going to use for a full build thread but a couple days ago my windows vista decided to update itself and deleted every single one of my pics so all I have now is whats already on the web mainly my photobucket page. But I will be making another bumper so I'll just take pics while im making that one.
darn it, well im looking forward to it, great work on that front bumper, you did a really killer job on that, looks OEM! lol i guess in away you can really call it OEM, cause its two OEM bumpers lol!
Old 01-17-2012, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by bobbyk3lly
darn it, well im looking forward to it, great work on that front bumper, you did a really killer job on that, looks OEM! lol i guess in away you can really call it OEM, cause its two OEM bumpers lol!
yeah I guess you could call it OEM...

I wasnt expecting these to come today but since they were here I figured I might as well put em on. I've never changed brakes with a 2 piece caliper so these kinda threw me for a loop when I first unbolted center part but it wasnt too bad.

Name:  photo2.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  185.3 KB
Old 01-19-2012, 03:45 PM

looking wet!!!!!!!!!! keep up the great work lymlyt96
Old 01-19-2012, 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by ZeeS7o7
looking wet!!!!!!!!!! keep up the great work lymlyt96
Thanks Zee and just so you know I was about to send out a search party lookin for you what are you doin hibernatin for the winter?

Here's a couple pics of the radio bezel I probably have to put another 2 days into this piece but Its comin together better than I expected it to.

Name:  photo3.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  189.1 KB

Name:  photo4-1.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  207.7 KB
Old 01-23-2012, 11:25 AM

Just got some leaks taken care of on my zee. Tranny leak and a valve cover leak. Kicked it with Bluemagic Matt the other day. The rotors look good man and the blacked out calipers!
Old 01-23-2012, 11:26 AM

Yo you might want to hide that Jacket you have in the pic lol
Old 01-23-2012, 07:31 PM

I decided to get em after you posted pics of yours I just didnt get around to ordering them til a couple weeks ago. I had to call mr ls1 Blue magic to make sure I was puttin the calipers on right, he never lets me forget how old the lt1 cars are

Yo you might want to hide that Jacket you have in the pic lol
LMAO yeah that was a tough loss but I'm still niner faithful... As for Kyle Williams
Old 01-24-2012, 11:34 PM

Car is coming along great and I love the fabricating in the console area for the iPhone, pretty snazzy!

Banging Siri whilst posting from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-25-2012, 02:46 AM

Originally Posted by 94 Camaro Z28
Car is coming along great and I love the fabricating in the console area for the iPhone, pretty snazzy!
Well thank you!!
For an update: I think I've decided on what wheels I'm gonna go with, I have the c5 thin spokes but its only an 8 or 8.5 rim so I need somethin I can put a wider tire on maybe a 285 and I really like the deep dish c5's so that's lookin like my choice (for now)
Old 01-25-2012, 11:43 AM

Yea Matt is funny and HATES working on LT1's but he also knows he has some of the baddest LT1's in the car club hes in.

Yep C5 deep dish you can't go wrong and the price is right as well. Why I want to get rid of my c6 blk chrome rims so I can get a deep dish rim of some kind.
Old 01-25-2012, 04:51 PM

Wow gettin rid of the black chrome huh? It's pretty tough trying to decide on a good rim the ones that are really nice are gonna set ya back a couple grand and everything else is either too common or just don't quite flow well with the car
Old 01-26-2012, 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by lymlyt96
Wow gettin rid of the black chrome huh? It's pretty tough trying to decide on a good rim the ones that are really nice are gonna set ya back a couple grand and everything else is either too common or just don't quite flow well with the car
I got them Blk Chrome rims in 2008 when they were HOT lol I was thinking of doing a drag set up...Doing some 15's or 16's drags with some beefy a$$ tires.

wanted to get away from the 18's and go old school on there a$$ LMAOOO but with street tires then do drags when I go to the track. I like how cars look with there darg rims on and the way the car sits is NICE IMO.

anyways don't mean to hi jack your thread man. MORE pix of the mighty LT1 sir and up dates???
Old 01-26-2012, 01:37 PM

I got them Blk Chrome rims in 2008 when they were HOT lol I was thinking of doing a drag set up...Doing some 15's or 16's drags with some beefy a$$ tires.

wanted to get away from the 18's and go old school on there a$$ LMAOOO but with street tires then do drags when I go to the track. I like how cars look with there darg rims on and the way the car sits is NICE IMO.

anyways don't mean to hi jack your thread man. MORE pix of the mighty LT1 sir and up dates???
Were still on topic its cool I was thinkin of doing the same thing, there was a guy out in fairfield who had some nice 16" black chrome wheels for sale that I wanted to use for my drag setup but I lost his number ahh well. I dont have any updates I've been workin on another lt1 the past couple days I might not start back on mine til sunday but after drivin the car around I got a feeling if I put full slicks on that thing I'm gonna end up cracking my new bumper from having it slam on the ground after being in the air, I let a few people drive it and they dont believe that car should be driven on the street soooo I'm second guessing my track setup because I dont wanna keep making bumpers everytime I hit the track es no bueno
Old 01-26-2012, 04:49 PM

Its all about LOOKS to me now. I'm tired of trying to be fast for a whole 5mins lol or until the new hot car comes out that is faster. I was fast back in 2005 when I had just headers, stall, gears and a tune LMAO and well known in my area lol of Vac and Fairfield.
Now my own mamma is even faster then me LOL Naw jk lol You have a beautiful car and very well known. Just hard to add power and not mess up the car some times. so whats up with this other LT1 ur working on???
Old 01-27-2012, 12:33 AM

YOU are hilarious tryin to be fast for a whole 5 mins lmao that's true. My ultimate goal is to be able have this car comfortable and reliable (by muscle car standards) enough to where I can cruise to L.A. or down the cali coastline and just enjoy the ride without worrying about the car breaking down and feeling every single bump from here to the grapevine, that's why I'm ditchin the 20's, ever since I got my suspension dialed in the ride hasn't been that bad but it's still not like ridin on a more performance oriented wheel. Just about everything extra done to the car thats custom is a functional piece that'll help with performance, comfortability, or me being able to diagnose and work on my car efficiently. I want everything to work together instead of having a bunch of random parts thrown at the car I've done that before and I still have a couple pics I'll find em so I can put em in that "wtf was I thinkin" thread that you started once again YOU are hilarious. As for the other lt1 im changin out a clutch on another maro boy car just waitin for parts to get in which gave me a few minutes to work on the radio bezel that'll be the next piece I'll try to finish maybe I can get that done before the weekend is over.

Quick Reply: Sneak peek of what I'm working on{PICS}