Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

Lambo door install pics

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2006, 12:31 PM

Re: Lambo door install pics

Originally Posted by SSlither
Typing tough guy, huh. We, can't think for ourselves? Why don't you take your pu$$y navy a$$ and tell that to a Marines, face. You wouldn't because you are a chump squid. The navy created us cause you incompetent pu$$y's can't get a man's job done. You can act all bad as you want, but the fact is you are a pathetic squid and if we were face to face this would be a lot different, and you know that. I can obviously think for myself, I didn't go to a ship full of a$$ pounding navy ****. I chose the corp, the men's department of the navy, little lonely squid.
I could get into this whole tough guy internet thug thing with you but what's the point? Truth is I have nothing against the Marines at all. I have to many Marine friends and to much respect for the Marines in generel. It's you and your attitude I dont respect. It's really to bad you had to bring our work into it and I'm dissapointed in myself for sinking to your level. My comment was a joke not even directed at you. Calm down and stop taking the net so serious. There are way more important things going on in our world.
Old 04-19-2006, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by SinisterSix
hahahahahahah h ahhh hahahaha

a why ya'll messin with this guy about his car man! all he asked was one question.. just answer the question. if you have something dumb to say then dont say nothing! i think the car is nice! no bs.. i dont see whats the big deal. .
Honestly it is a little bit overboard but you have to respect the time and money that went into it.
Old 04-19-2006, 12:43 PM

Internet thug thing? My attitude? Man you must be in the Navy. All I said was my opinion. Not even directed at you. You respect the corp? Maybe you should think before you type then, cause I am reading your earlier comments, and I see no respect. I guess the Navy doesn't teach what true respect is. I also respect the Navy, they paid me for four years, and give us rides when we have to go solve someones problems.
Remember, you brought what we do into this not I and you still are belittling myself and the Navy. Grow up bro. All I said was my opinion and you went off. Let it go and move on. Re read your last post then reflect it onto yourself. You say you respect the Navy but reading your earlier comments, I see no respect.
Old 04-19-2006, 12:51 PM

I just said I resect the Navy, I respect all American branches. And yes, I did bring what we do into this, because you brought you into my little .02. I insulted you, you insulted me, even. The very first statement was not intended for you and you took it as that. I was in SD and 29 palms, I know plenty of Navy boys. You of all people know the relationship between the Corp and the Navy. Especially the Corp and Navy, we are all brothers.
It's all good bro. Let's just carry on smartly.
Old 04-19-2006, 01:05 PM
Banned

he needs to get rid of the wheels, spoiler, and taillights. I like the stock spoiler better, and some nicer wheels, and stock taillights or smoked ones. The car paint is fine but paint the hood one color. i liked the doors..
Old 04-19-2006, 01:08 PM

Well I do agree, if it's a pure show car it wouldve been cheaper to just start with a V6. Guess he wanted some muscle to move those big heavy rims.
Old 04-19-2006, 01:16 PM

Re: I agree

I love my ZR1 rims but it feels like everyone in the states have them. At least over here you dont see them as often. I love the look of the ZR1's from the back of the car.
Old 04-19-2006, 01:41 PM

Cripes. The guy was cool enough to post pics to show the inner working of a lambo kit install, and half of the posts are bagging on him for his wheels or the fact that it is an SS or calling him trash.

The guy DID NOT ask for opinions on his car, seemed pretty clear he knew what the majority of the opinions were going to be before he posted. Close-minded, and immature.
Old 04-19-2006, 01:53 PM

Well that's what happens when you post pics of something.....people comment on what's in the picture.
...and get personal, and ruin the thread.

It just amazes me sometimes how people can be such asses over the net. The majoraity of the people that gave him crap, probably would not have said anything in person.

Meh, I know this is not the first time it has happened, or will be the last. But for ****s sake, I though this board was friggin above that.
Old 04-19-2006, 02:03 PM

I gave an opinion, at that's that.

HE DID NOT ASK FOR YOUR OPINION.

This thread is full of people being OFF TOPIC.

This was a decent thread on the inner workings of the lambo kit install, and it got HOSED up because people had to throw in their .02 cents. or .10 cents. or the friggen 20 dollar bill.
Old 04-19-2006, 02:13 PM

I didn't see a invitation list. That's what happens on a larger member site. Ohh squirral he asked for only those like you, that like it? I don' think so.
LOL, yea personal list. COngratws, now you have almost 2 full pages of people telling you that you are being an ***.

Look, he posted: Here are pics of the lambo kit install. I don't want to hear your $hit guys about the wheels or whatever, I already know you are going to give me crap. Posted pics so you could see how the lambo kit is installed.

NOT:
LQQK at my PHAT ride, what do you think of the RIMS? I want your opinons on the wheels and doors.
Old 04-19-2006, 02:24 PM

In your words ***, I didn't ask for you opinion! I didn't know that you wrote any rules on opening threads, I can give a opinion as I please, so zip it. And I complimented the lambo kit, if you took the time to read that you would of shut up to begin with.

ooh! noes! "I gave an opinion, at that's that."

It called common friggin courtesy. Look man, do you see how much it annoyed you that I was pushing my opinion on you? It is kind of like that when I am looking at a thread and all I see is people giving a guy crap. I am not saying that you cannot say you don't like something, but seriously, this thread was not about what you guys thought, it was supposed to be an informative thread.
Old 04-19-2006, 02:36 PM

I understand. I said I like the doors, but I we can't add to what might, in our opinion, make the car look better?I wasn't trying to push anything. I just gave my .02 on a topic. Which apparently, a few feel the same as I do, but that seems to be a sin here.
The post I made was more directed at people calling him white trash, and saying that the SS was getting abused. That was not a way of suggesting appearance mods, that is downright disrespectful.

I know that I have been harping on "opinions in an informative thread", but my original intention for posting today was to mention that it was very uncool to make those types of comments.(trashy, etc)
Old 04-19-2006, 02:48 PM

That is one abused SS.
That was what I was talking about.
Old 04-19-2006, 03:00 PM

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go."
- Oscar Wilde

Quick Reply: Lambo door install pics