Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

Lambo door install pics

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2006, 03:43 PM

Re: Lambo door install pics

Originally Posted by aggiez28
im interested in seeing what you look like..... i can only imagine trash driving somthing like that. i wonder if you fit in that catagory....

brook
i agree.

I mean dont get me wrong, the doors look like they are put on with precision and everything, but the car looks pretty ****ty overall. Those wheels just look ugly as hell. Maybe if you got some better looking, and smaller wheels it would look better. But it is your car, so your entitled to do what you want with it...
Old 04-17-2006, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by Honda Hunter
From what most people tell me with the current kits average sized people could get out of their car before the dorr can even lift up. If that's the case how does that help in a tight sqeeze (if thats the purpose of getting them) if you have to open the door 1-3 inches anyway? Im just a little confused there.
me, I don't think the tight squeeze was referring to parking in a space with 4 inches on each side.

The 1-3 inches that the door moves outwards before moving upwards seems like a lot less to me than the 20+ inches needed for me to open the door to the first hang point. It helps in a tight squeeze because all of a sudden, you are not worrying about door dings from your door hitting something.

Think about it this way too. If the door takes up 3 inches when it moves outwards, that is still less space than a normal human needs to get out of the car.
Old 04-17-2006, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by Skyhawk
i agree.

I mean dont get me wrong, the doors look like they are put on with precision and everything, but the car looks pretty ****ty overall. Those wheels just look ugly as hell. Maybe if you got some better looking, and smaller wheels it would look better. But it is your car, so your entitled to do what you want with it...
like i said before i will be on king of the cage pay per view in june so you can see what i look like and the doors can open and close just like the factory or you can lift them up you only haft to open the door about an inch to be able to lift it upor you can open it like factory except about 5inches less
Old 04-17-2006, 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by squirrelmaster
me, I don't think the tight squeeze was referring to parking in a space with 4 inches on each side.

The 1-3 inches that the door moves outwards before moving upwards seems like a lot less to me than the 20+ inches needed for me to open the door to the first hang point. It helps in a tight squeeze because all of a sudden, you are not worrying about door dings from your door hitting something.

Think about it this way too. If the door takes up 3 inches when it moves outwards, that is still less space than a normal human needs to get out of the car.
IMHO I think you guys are looking way to deep into it. It's just an appearance mod ntohing more. It's usefulness is outweighed by the cost and custom fabrication to make the kit work and look good. Not bashing anyone that does it I just cant justify it.
Old 04-18-2006, 02:36 PM

A Jun10rp man F**K the Haters to each it own I think yo car look good man! wheels and all! Keep up the good work! And don’t let these old ****'s tell you how to run yo $hit!! you paid for it! So ride yo $hit and give them the finger when they open there mouth ands something negative come out! they dont understand that every body dont want to have a stock *** camaro on corvette wheels! oh yeah and don't paint the scoop that would be tight! and get you some BMW Mirrors with the bilkers in them that would be nice! Oh wait let me stop before somebody scream rice! At us

Last edited by SinisterSix; 04-18-2006 at 02:43 PM.
Old 04-18-2006, 02:50 PM
Banned

thank goodness that was out of style in California back in the 90's...

DOMESTIC RICE

...I'm having a bad dream of UNIQUE WHIPS....
i just threw up a little in my mouth..
Old 04-18-2006, 03:08 PM

do it big if you gonna do it....

thats what it is.
Old 04-18-2006, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by DontMixWithRice
do it big if you gonna do it....

thats what it is.

Old 04-19-2006, 02:23 AM

does anyone have any pics of a camaro with the c5 mirrors
Old 04-19-2006, 04:27 AM

Originally Posted by SSlither
That is one abused SS.
Call social services!!!1111!!!1ONE
Look at the title and it will proably say it's his so dont tell him how to raise his Camaro though he does need to get that child some shoes that fit.
Old 04-19-2006, 05:43 AM

Thumbs up Re: Lambo door install pics

very nice car. The doors arent my thing but you must have put some time in it Dont let people here talk ****.

IF YOU DONT LIKE THE CAR, JUST SAY SO. THERE IS NO REASON TO BASH THE GUY BECAUSE HE TOOK THE TIME TO DO WHAT HE WANTED. MAKE YOU POST AND THEN GTFO.
Old 04-19-2006, 08:10 AM

good job on the doors...too bad they belong on NOT A CAMARO
Old 04-19-2006, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by Honda Hunter
Call social services!!!1111!!!1ONE
Look at the title and it will proably say it's his so dont tell him how to raise his Camaro though he does need to get that child some shoes that fit.

Hahahahaha...
Old 04-19-2006, 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by SSlither
Hey look, I am not telling him how to raise a camaro, ( although someone should ) what are you his frickin attorney? I wasn't talkin to you in the first place, mind your own. I gave my opinion Johnny Cochran. BTFU, You squids usually know how to talk to Marines.
Hey look, yes I'm his frickin attorney and Ill say and do what I please because the funny thing is you wont do a damn thing about it. As for the squid comment let's be honest not one Marine knows how to think for themselves damn Jarheads. Who's typing your post for you because everyone knows Marines arent bright enough to type or navagate the intraweb. Go secure something.
Old 04-19-2006, 12:20 PM

hahahahahahah h ahhh hahahaha

a why ya'll messin with this guy about his car man! all he asked was one question.. just answer the question. if you have something dumb to say then dont say nothing! i think the car is nice! no bs.. i dont see whats the big deal. .

Quick Reply: Lambo door install pics