West South Central Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Texas

I got into A&M!!!!!!!!

Old 05-02-2004, 03:22 PM

Originally posted by BLK97Z28
No wonder you could only get into Tech.
I swear the guys that went to A&M on this board at least cannot read or comprehend the fact that i was accepted to A&M and attended there. I got in everywhere *** clown!!!!!!!
Old 05-02-2004, 03:47 PM

Originally posted by Somnambulist
No offense to either school, but if you're dumb enough to get into Tech then you're dumb enough to get into aTm...

LMAO...riiiiiight

look at the entrance requirements for both schools and get back to me on that comment

do you even check things out before you post or just pull em out of your gaping homosexual anus??

hahaha
Old 05-02-2004, 04:00 PM

Originally posted by PhatT/A
gaping homosexual anus??

...and for some reason that comment doesn't surprise me...
Old 05-02-2004, 04:03 PM

...and for some reason that comment doesn't surprise me...
probably not...
Old 05-02-2004, 04:06 PM

Weren't you the one whining that someone was making fun of your mediocre school? Then why are you being so hypocritical there tough guy...?

am I making fun? I thought I was stating the OBVIOUS...
Old 05-02-2004, 04:06 PM

You're truly the shining epitome of what I talk about when I mention "extensions of high school clique's" and "mediocre people"...that and the immediate jump for homosexual comments because you have no better come-back just proves to me and everyone else how much of a dumb@ss you truly are...

Must be a proud day for you and your family...

oh yea...WWWHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPP
Old 05-02-2004, 04:09 PM

Wow look at all the sh¡t talking. This is really sad that its come to name calling between schools. All i care about is that A&M has a good engineering program i could care less about anything else. If the school your going to has a better program for what your into then go for it. I'm a future engineer and that's why i chose the school that i am transferring to. He'll we're all in texas lets start bashing other states because believe me, after attending CSU i realize how much Texas bashing goes on (especially in Colorado).

William
Old 05-02-2004, 04:12 PM

You're truly the shining epitome of what I talk about when I mention "extensions of high school clique's" and "mediocre people"...that and the immediate jump for homosexual comments because you have no better come-back just proves to me and everyone else how much of a dumb@ss you truly are...

Must be a proud day for you and your family...

oh yea...WWWHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPP
wow, great logical reasoning steps you took to reach such a conclusive statement....what was your major again? Fry Cook Management or Burger Wrapping Technician?

have I mentioned cliques?...NO

Mediocre? HAHA try again....double major and now a law school student...what do you do again?

yea my family is proud...thanks for asking

you have done nothing but spew opinions and assumptions you probably heard from customers at your drive through while bagging fries and burgers...

LAME
Old 05-02-2004, 04:14 PM

You're getting left and right...it must be killing you that I won't tell you what I do...

Considering the circles I've been running around you, I'd come to the conclusion that I'm a bit more witty than thou Which Law School tough guy? I may know a thing or two concerning the subject...

Old 05-02-2004, 04:16 PM

Originally posted by will69camaro
Wow look at all the sh¡t talking. This is really sad that its come to name calling between schools. All i care about is that A&M has a good engineering program i could care less about anything else. If the school your going to has a better program for what your into then go for it. I'm a future engineer and that's why i chose the school that i am transferring to. He'll we're all in texas lets start bashing other states because believe me, after attending CSU i realize how much Texas bashing goes on (especially in Colorado).

William
Good call, this guy seems a little bit more mature than soem on here. I agree i am going to tech for Advertising and I can care less abotu other programs. This is getting out of hand. There are good and bad points about every school, and lets just leave it at that.
Old 05-02-2004, 04:18 PM

You're getting left and right...it must be killing you that I won't tell you what I do...

Considering the circles I've been running around you, I'd come to the conclusion that I'm a bit more witty than thou Which Law School tough guy? I may know a thing or two concerning the subject...

I am getting owned? Have you not been reading the thread at all? WOW, ignorance is bliss...

it is not killing me...just curious

have you been running circles around me? hmmmm I have not heard a single fact be mentioned in your arguments...

if you were so witty looking at my LOCATION would answer what law school I attend....but again for someone as missinformed as you that is probably asking too much....
Old 05-02-2004, 04:21 PM

What's wrong? Couldn't get into Baylor Law School...

Anywho, I'm off to work. You ladies have fun...you guys are too much...
Old 05-02-2004, 04:25 PM

Baylor Law School??? Never even considered it...

Texas University Law School
Oklahoma City Law School
South Texas Law School
and yes.. Texas Tech Law School

those were my choices...

wow you are one missinformed individual...I seriously wonder if you have researched any of the things you say before you spew em out in your ridiculous posts....
Old 05-02-2004, 04:33 PM

You're getting left and right
I don't see you doing anything. You haven't made any relevant points. Your banter is pathetic. You're saying you're "owning" someone when you haven't done anything. How about you say something intelligent before claiming victory

Oh, and Tech is where you go when you get rejected by A&M, UT, Rice, and possibly TSU as they have significantly raised their standards..
Old 05-02-2004, 04:38 PM

I assume his Baylor Law School comment is his way of saying "I am a Baylor student"....

why do I suspect he is full of $hit?

I stick to my original assumption that we are dealing with a pimple face 16 year old fry cook lol

Search this Thread