Track Kill Stories Race Track Victories, 1/4 Mile Times, Dyno Numbers - DRIVE RESPONSIBLY

Infinity G35?!?!!?!?!?!?

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2004, 10:25 AM

Infinity G35?!?!!?!?!?!?

So here I was minding my own business, driving my girlfriend and I home from dinner.... I am in the middle lane in my 99 SS and this dude in a G35 is in the left lane... I want to get into that lane to turn left, and it seems like hes speeding up or something... so i get mad and punch it so I can get into the left turn lane, which is rapidly approaching... so I punch it, and the engine ROARS and I go flying ahead of him...

he stays in the "straight" lane and looks over at me.. I dont' know if he is pissed that I cut him off or what... so I just ignore him.. and turn left when the light goes green for me...

I look back in my mirror and I see him wait for traffic and then turn left from the straight lane... Im thinking.. "this rich ***** is gonna get my license and try and turn me in for being a wreckless driver"... but what do I see next.. him screaming around traffic to catch up to me... I look over and he is smiling at me and looks ahead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At this point I was allready going about 65-70 when he caught up... I just laugh and punch it... of course I pull away from him... hes trying to catch up... but of course I have to slow down... got up to 115 on a 45mph residential street... with a light rapidly approaching... all the time my girlfriend is YELLING at me to "stop, slow down, your going to wreck!!!!!!!" unfortunately he got into the left turn lane at the next light... I guess he didn't want to get eaten alive off the line... he probably had somewhat of a chance from 70-115 because of limited space and roadway...

THE FLIPPEN NUTS on that guy... a G35!?!?!?!??!!? SEDAN!?!!?!?!?!!?!??!?!?!

Rich guy bought his new car... had his wife with him.. thought "my new fast car will beat the sh#% out of that crappy Camaro, they don't even make those things any more, it cant be that fast"
Old 03-07-2004, 10:31 AM

Basically a 350Z with a back seat and some more nicer parts. Shouldn't be a problem for a stock SS. Somehow though, when people get behind the wheel of a 350Z or a G35 coupe they get the impression that they can't be beat..... I just don't get it.
Old 03-07-2004, 10:34 AM

exactly... I drove a 350Z... I love that car.. Im not saying its not quick.. just saying.. against an SS?!?! not a chance... and your exactly right.... like I was saying... rich dude just spent 35k on a brand new "quick" car and thinks he owns the road.. including my "old" 99 SS.... gotta love it

and thats another thing I love about the good ol f-bodies over the vettes... you ever think he would have pulled up to a vette and thought "I can take this guy" HELL NO...

I love how people underestimate the power these things have... makes it really fun to tear them apart!!!!!!!!!!! MUUUAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-07-2004, 12:54 PM

I was at a dealership in Chicago looking at a 2000 WS6 M6 that a guy traded in for a 350Z Auto (dont quote me on the auto part i just think it was one) I was pissed! The owner of the dealership said it was the kids dad that bought him the T/A and the 350Z. Wish I had rich parents....

Oh and whats up with this? Click here
Old 03-07-2004, 12:58 PM

Originally posted by CrippleFightin

Oh and whats up with this? Click here
They sued themselves?!?!
Old 03-07-2004, 06:02 PM

Man.... zip zaps are awesome... LOL I have a 50th anniversary corvette one.
Old 03-08-2004, 06:28 AM

Originally posted by FastZinTennessee
They sued themselves?!?!
nah, it's called "cyber-squatting". nissan computer corperation beat nissan motors to the punch when it came to registering nissan.com. i will assume that nissan motors sued and got the site converted to non-commercial use. nissan motors website here in the states is nissanusa.com.
Old 03-08-2004, 08:35 AM

Very interesting!