Show and Shine / Paint and Body Care Washing, polishing, detailing, paint care, etc.

Formula 113 kicks arse!

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2002, 07:11 PM

Thumbs down

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MICHAEL PRISCO:
Silicone has been in waxes for years, all off a sudden its no good, because of zaino?
</font>
No, it's no good because there are better choices out there that are more technologically advanced for today's paints and nonsilicone as well. Silicone is old school as far as making a wax product shine. It's cheap, and in many cases it's harmful as well, especially the DMS...

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">See you in Kentucky, Punks</font>

------------------
*Mike's 1992 Camaro RS 25th Anniv.*
Dark Red Metallic (ext.) / Flame Red (int.)
Flowmaster Crossflow, K&N, 20% 3M Panther Black Tint
JL Audio 3 10", PPI PC2100, Kenwood eXcelon KRC-953H/U, Kenwood / Pioneer speakers
Shine by ZAINO! - Special Thanks to Sal Z!
Old 05-21-2002, 08:20 PM
Banned

Mike you are a tough one, I'll tell ya. Why don't you just try it and see if it is so bad for your car. I have been using it for over 7 years, I have many cars and they all are just fine, so stop the bull about silicone, its getting boring. If you think 113 is silicone and sand, BOY ARE YOU WRONG.

I have many customers and they have been loyal customers for years. They are collector car owners I met at some of the best car shows across the country in over 7 years of selling at shows. My business is word of mouth, definitly not yours.

I can't see how you can bad mouth a product you have never used.

I am very sorry but you have been very mislead.

I was called to detail some of the most desirable cars in the world for Ebay/kruse.

I you went to the big kruse auction in Auburn you would see I am the only vendor allowed at the staging area for the auction. Did I get this because I am cute, NO. ITS BECAUSE THEY TOLD ME I HAVE THE BEST THEY HAVE EVER SEEN, AND THEY LIKE ME.

I don't care what you or some of those imbosils over at the corvette forum think about me or my products, all I know is this I have many thousands of new friends because of my products and most of all my presonality.

I mean you don't get to hang out with all those celebs being a azzhole or a zaino dealer.
Old 05-21-2002, 08:57 PM

Thumbs down

I mean you don't get to hang out with all those celebs being a azzhole or a zaino dealer.</font>
Who the hell cares if you hang out with celebs? I wouldn't go across the street to spit on most celebs and I sure as heck wouldn't care about "hanging" out with them. Celebs are THE most overrated, overpaid people on the planet, and have egos bigger than the sun...yeah, sounds like my kinda crowd...

Calling potential customers "azzholes" or whatever you like is no way to do professional business and it shows no ethics or morals. Sounds like you need to hang out at a business school and find out what it takes to be a "real" professional instead of mindless celebs who haven't got a clue...

And, FYI, I don't have to try any product to know that it sucks. Knowing what's in it is enough for me...
------------------
*Mike's 1992 Camaro RS 25th Anniv.*
Dark Red Metallic (ext.) / Flame Red (int.)
Flowmaster Crossflow, K&N, 20% 3M Panther Black Tint
JL Audio 3 10", PPI PC2100, Kenwood eXcelon KRC-953H/U, Kenwood / Pioneer speakers
Shine by ZAINO! - Special Thanks to Sal Z!

[This message has been edited by MikeLS (edited May 21, 2002).]
Old 05-21-2002, 09:25 PM

Most of the products I tried over 30 years were carnauba, silicone, mild abrasive "cleaner" products. I never was satisfied with any of them. They do have a great shine, immediately after using them, no doubt, but so does furniture polish.

The guy, I forget his name, who I said made a fool of himself, it wasn't because he prefers using carnauba products. It seemed a couple of folks caught him in some "discrepencies" in what he was saying about various things and he lost all credibility. I think there was a link in that post to a club message board the guy belonged to where even one of the guys in his own club said the only thing he was trying to do was start "stuff". And yes he made a fool out of himself, but not because he prefers carnauba products.

People should use what they want. I used carnauba products for almost 30 years but was never satisfied, except with the shine immediately after I was done, but none of them ever lasted or really provided any protection. I was skeptical when I tried Zaino and it had to prove itself to me. I can't see any reason why I'd want to even try out any product that is similar to all the ones I used before and was never satisfied with. But that is me, if someone prefers a carnauba, silicone, "cleaner" product, then that is what they should use.

------------------
Kevin Villier, 2002 SS #186 - 6M with Hurst and "short-stick", TT, navy blue, chrome SS wheels, Bilstein suspension, SS grill, STB, SLP loudmouth, Direct-Flo lid with Holley filter and Mallory polished MAF ends.

Louisville, KY
Old 05-21-2002, 09:35 PM
Banned

I was talking about a certain few people on the forum, they know who they are. And there are many VETTE owners who swear by these products. Corvettes at Carlisle, wow I kill them out there.

My products suck, wow that is very nice of you. To the people who use formula113 and beadx , I thank you for your support. enjoy the products.
Oh by the way some actors are pretty retarded, but Whoopie Goldburg, Dennis Quaid, Drew Barrymore,and Armand Asanti all showed up and went out of there way to show up at a fund raiser for the Port Authority Police Fund Raiser for the children of the killed PAPD police officers that died on 9/11.

So much for your stupid post. As I was wrighting this post I received this nice instant message, here it is

STREGA 70: hi my name is marie, i bought some of your wax at ocean city . it is the best stuff we have ever used my husband and i are in shock how good this stuff realy is... i have a 65 black vett and a 2001 red vett. they both look great thank you .....

So much for my products suck.
Old 05-21-2002, 09:38 PM

Ok first off Mike Prisco- the "mike" you see on here is a Zaino worshipper-I printed out his reply to my debate of the way the Zaino process trashed my paint to a freind I mentioned in that thread. My freind has a '70 Barracuda with ORIGINAL paint- its only a 318 car but this guy WORSHIPS his car. Now he waxes the car about every two months. I showed him Mike's "educated" reply about how evil silicone and oils were and how he implied that they would ruin your paint...and my freind was incredulous. Ok I'm not gonna mudsling here but he basically called Mike out and asked him to put his money where his mouth is. $10,000 Mike put up or shut up. He brings his Barracude to a gathering and you get on your soapbox and tell all how his practice of waxing his car for 30 years "ruined" his paint. If his paint is "RUINED" he will pay you $10,000. The same paint that still wins car shows!!!! So Mike Prisco don't bother arguing with the Mike here , he's so brainwashed about Zaino its plain laughable. He talks about oils and silicone like they are the anitchrist but he seems to forget alot of oldtimers are still using products like that on their VERY OLD paint and still going strong. Now Zaino may be a very good product, I'm on my third coat of Z5 and since I changed applicators no new scratches-but it failed to even diminish any scratches caused by the original Zaino applicator. Also the shine is very subpar, in fact I drove it to pick up my kid today and the ex-wife asked me why don't I wax my car? Honestly the shine of Z5 looks about how my paint looks after I stripped it, no better. One thing tho the Zaino is VERY durable..........so if you have a daily driver that has PERFECT paint Zaino is THE choice, just use Z2 NOT Z5. I'm not sure what Z5 is actually supposed to do. Its not covering up ANY flaws on my paint. However if you car is a few years old and has some scratches the Zaino will do nothing. So I'm gonna run a test here, Mike Prisco read about my Zaino fiasco and came up with a VERY nice offer to me to test his product for FREE, I guess he kinda felt sorry for the way I was bashed by CERTAIN people there who thought I was nuts. Mike Presco must be VERY confidant about his products to do this. See for me the ONE thing that Zaino is best for-durability-means nothing to me. My Camaro is garaged, its never even driven in the RAIN if I can help it.Heck waxing every month is no biggie, I've waxed my car three times the past WEEK with Zaino. I mean if you wax you car once a year definately get Zaino- but I'm a car nut and try to keep my baby clean and waxed. That's ME tho, some guys here don't garage their cars and drive them everyday, its no wonder they worship Zaino the stuff is like a fortress around your car. However for Zaino to look "unreal" you paint has to be "unreal" in the first place.
Old 05-21-2002, 09:46 PM
Banned

Kevin, nice post. You are right about many products out there, but there is nothing average about my products.

Want some let me know. Then you can see for yourself if they are average.

Thanks
Mike
Old 05-21-2002, 10:01 PM
Banned

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by baron4406:
Ok first off Mike Prisco- the "mike" you see on here is a Zaino worshipper-I printed out his reply to my debate of the way the Zaino process trashed my paint to a freind I mentioned in that thread. My freind has a '70 Barracuda with ORIGINAL paint- its only a 318 car but this guy WORSHIPS his car. Now he waxes the car about every two months. I showed him Mike's "educated" reply about how evil silicone and oils were and how he implied that they would ruin your paint...and my freind was incredulous. Ok I'm not gonna mudsling here but he basically called Mike out and asked him to put his money where his mouth is. $10,000 Mike put up or shut up. He brings his Barracude to a gathering and you get on your soapbox and tell all how his practice of waxing his car for 30 years "ruined" his paint. If his paint is "RUINED" he will pay you $10,000. The same paint that still wins car shows!!!! So Mike Prisco don't bother arguing with the Mike here , he's so brainwashed about Zaino its plain laughable. He talks about oils and silicone like they are the anitchrist but he seems to forget alot of oldtimers are still using products like that on their VERY OLD paint and still going strong. Now Zaino may be a very good product, I'm on my third coat of Z5 and since I changed applicators no new scratches-but it failed to even diminish any scratches caused by the original Zaino applicator. Also the shine is very subpar, in fact I drove it to pick up my kid today and the ex-wife asked me why don't I wax my car? Honestly the shine of Z5 looks about how my paint looks after I stripped it, no better. One thing tho the Zaino is VERY durable..........so if you have a daily driver that has PERFECT paint Zaino is THE choice, just use Z2 NOT Z5. I'm not sure what Z5 is actually supposed to do. Its not covering up ANY flaws on my paint. However if you car is a few years old and has some scratches the Zaino will do nothing. So I'm gonna run a test here, Mike Prisco read about my Zaino fiasco and came up with a VERY nice offer to me to test his product for FREE, I guess he kinda felt sorry for the way I was bashed by CERTAIN people there who thought I was nuts. Mike Presco must be VERY confidant about his products to do this. See for me the ONE thing that Zaino is best for-durability-means nothing to me. My Camaro is garaged, its never even driven in the RAIN if I can help it.Heck waxing every month is no biggie, I've waxed my car three times the past WEEK with Zaino. I mean if you wax you car once a year definately get Zaino- but I'm a car nut and try to keep my baby clean and waxed. That's ME tho, some guys here don't garage their cars and drive them everyday, its no wonder they worship Zaino the stuff is like a fortress around your car. However for Zaino to look "unreal" you paint has to be "unreal" in the first place. </font>

Lets send the products, and yes I am very confident that my products will fix your car right up and you will be my newest friend for life. I will do this also when I send the products, what size are you in a t shirt.

After your car is fixed you can take a picture with your car the products and your t shirt.

I am almost positive your car will be looking great and better then its ever looked.

Then I will post your pics on my website

[This message has been edited by MICHAEL PRISCO (edited May 21, 2002).]
Old 05-21-2002, 10:02 PM

This thread accomplished one thing... It convinced me to never buy a formula 113 or beadx product. I have learned how ridiculous and unprofessional this operation is and also how some people just do not understand what is bad for their paint/clear coat. IMO anything with abrasives in it are horrible to use, unless of course your purpose is to remove scratches/swirls, etc. Just because you get immediate shine, does by no means indicate that you are not damaging your car's finish in the long run.

EDIT: For those who have commented about Z5 "I don't understand what it is supposed to do because it didn't cover up anything" You must not be using the product properly, I suggest you re-read the directions. Z5 is nothing short of a miracle and that is all I have to say about that.

[This message has been edited by Bizzomb0707 (edited May 21, 2002).]
Old 05-21-2002, 10:15 PM
Banned

What the hell do you know about my operation.
How do you judge a product with out even trying it, I have many body shops that use 113 products.

THE TOY STORE FT LAUDERDALE, WORLDS LARGEST EXOTIC CAR DEALER, EBAY/KRUSE, GENE WINFIELD FAMOUS CAR PAINTER. GO BACK TO BED AND WAKE UP WITH A CLEAR HEAD SO I CAN SEND YOU A SAMPLE.

By the way some people have already responded to my offer and I am very sure of the outcome. lets see what happens
Old 05-21-2002, 10:27 PM

Mike,

I actually bought your product from you this weekend in Ocean City, and did not even know you were the owner at the time (Checked out your website just now).

One thing I can say is I have heard before how well Formula 113 works, wondered if I could put it to the test for myself like I have with many products in the past, and decided to buy some. I walked up to your product area and said I will take one bottle. You took to the time to stop me in my tracks and explain the product further. You already made a sale, but took the time to discuss the product in detail, without me even asking. Anyway like I mentioned earlier in this post, this stuff worked great. And I wanted to share my experiences with this product with others...Instead I got a backlash of misinformed Zaino users screaming silicone is evil, and claims of being a fool. When the only fool in this post is someone who make false claims on silicone causing "harmful damage" LOL It could not be further from the truth. If that were the case, most of the car care product companies would be out of business.
For any unbiased people here, I will even say to try this stuff yourself, and make your own informed decisions on it, and not listen to a group of people who are hell bent on bashing, when have'nt even tried the product.

From what I have read in this post, I will not want to buy another Zaino product, just from all the arrogant bashing that goes on here by certain members with the word Zaino in their sigs.

[This message has been edited by 2MCHPSI (edited May 21, 2002).]
Old 05-21-2002, 10:33 PM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bizzomb0707:
EDIT: For those who have commented about Z5 "I don't understand what it is supposed to do because it didn't cover up anything" You must not be using the product properly, I suggest you re-read the directions. Z5 is nothing short of a miracle and that is all I have to say about that.

[This message has been edited by Bizzomb0707 (edited May 21, 2002).]
</font>
Miracle?? Then e-mail me and tell me what I'm doing wrong. I apply the stuff as gentle as I can, as thin as I can. Its VERY hard to apply, its so thin the applicator "drags" across the finish. Wetting it helps but is that ok? Sal recommends you spray the applicator with Z6-that seems like a damn good idea but I don't have any. Zaino is by far the most difficult polish I ever applied.

Old 05-21-2002, 10:53 PM
Banned

Thanks 2m, I had to explain further,its just my nature. I am glad you are happy with products. I will be at the BIGM this weekend. come on down and we will shoot the sheet. I have permission to use my golf cart so we will cruise the show field if you want.

I can also show you some more of my other products like leatherx cleaner and conditioner, mean orange all purpose cleaner, fast cut metal polish that is secong to none on billet. shinex secret weapon protectant with built in air freshener, the wash and wax that actually makes your car look wet and last but not least the clay bar.
Old 05-21-2002, 11:37 PM

If you believe what these"zaino dealers" are saying about the products then you are truley being foolish. If anyone would like to try the formula113 and beadx for FREE, no shipping charges, just e mail me and I will send the samples. The only thing zaino has over me is durability,THATS IT!!</font>
I'll take that offer. I have $100 worth of Zaino products that I don't use since I rarely have a full day to stroke my 'Vette.

I don't think the Corvette Forum bashing is necessary though. We aren't all Zaino worshipers. This forum seems to have just as many Zaino nuts.

Don't get me wrong. Zaino is a good product, but I work 6 days a week and prefer to cruise in my 'Vette on my day off rather than clean it all day.

------------------
'94 Corvette Admiral Blue
-==ICON Motorsports==-
------------------
'91 Z28 Blue/Silver ZZ4/T56
335.9 rwhp 374.9 rwtorque

[This message has been edited by ZBRA (edited May 22, 2002).]
Old 05-22-2002, 05:48 AM

[quote]<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SS RRR:
[b]
Originally posted by Kevin V 2002 SS:
The guy, I forget his name, who I said made a fool of himself, it wasn't because he prefers using carnauba products. It seemed a couple of folks caught him in some "discrepencies" in what he was saying about various things and he lost all credibility. I think there was a link in that post to a club message board the guy belonged to where even one of the guys in his own club said the only thing he was trying to do was start "stuff". And yes he made a fool out of himself, but not because he prefers carnauba products.
</font>
I don't care how many 'discrepancies' you found in 'the guy's posts. That has nothing to do w/ this thread now does it? No.. it doesn't. I don't see any 'discrepancies' with 2MCHPSI's posts and if you have any common sense I'm sure you can't either.
He didn't come in here name calling or product bashing and doesn't deserve to be stereotyped a fool by you. He only offered an opinoin by his experience. If you want to get into a name calling battle I know a great site where you can cut loose to your heart's content. If interested, let me know and I'll be happy to supply the link.

Quick Reply: Formula 113 kicks arse!