N2O Tech Discussion for the use of Nitrous Oxide

ATTN: Musclecar Technologies and EVERYONE

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2002, 11:08 PM

Post ATTN: Musclecar Technologies and EVERYONE

I already posted this in the lounge, but I think I can recieve good help in this catagory:

My name is, as my username indicates, Kyle Bridges. I ordered a GM EFI wet kit and a GenX-2 kit from musclecartechnologies.com - $800. They sent me the wet kit but no Genx-2 kit. After calling and leaving 3 messages, they finally called back saying that they mixed up my order and would ship me a kit asap. It has been 3 more weeks and no kit - worse yet, their number has been disconnected (253-759-1028)

The $300 for the kit was withdrawn from my account on July 9, and I have yet to see product.
Can anybody help me get in touch with the owners of this buisiness to straighten thing out?
The Owners:

DELETED NAMES SINCE ISSUE IS RESOLVED

The business is located in Tacoma, Washington. I just don't want to get screwed.

------------------
1990 Firebird Formula 350 WS6 - COMPLETELY STOCK...I swear

[This message has been edited by Kyle Bridges (edited August 15, 2002).]
Old 08-14-2002, 12:05 AM

Aron closed the biz and started a full time job I'm sure he well get the parts to you, in fact he still has a few things to ship to me that are paid for. I'm not worried about it, of course I only live a two hour drive from him.

[This message has been edited by drop top steve (edited August 14, 2002).]
Old 08-14-2002, 06:54 AM

Can anyone get me his E-mail address?

Thanks again
Old 08-14-2002, 03:54 PM

He didnt send me the wrong kit...he sent me no kit.
Old 08-14-2002, 08:47 PM

Lightbulb

So you were sent nothing at all?

Ellis
Old 08-14-2002, 08:50 PM

It was an order mix up. You were sent my purge kit and I got your GenX-2 kit. He did send you something. My purge kit and you still have it. You were suppossed to send me my parts and I was going to send you yours. You never did. Try to cooperate. So, don`t blame Arron. Anyways I mailed your stuff off Monday and I guess you can keep my purge kit because Arron already replaced it and I just sent you the Genx kit. If you need to call me my number is 270-234-4735.

Gary
Old 08-14-2002, 10:33 PM

First off, when I ordered the kit, I asked that the kit be shipped seperately in unmarked packages - I didn't want anyone to know I was getting nitrous. When I got the purge, I figured that the GenX-2 kit was mailed seperately, similar to what I asked, and that the UPS guy must have mixed up my stuff, so I waited. When I got the message on my machine, it just said that my order was messed up. No mention that someone had my stuff and I had theirs - especially no mention that I was supposed to mail the purge to you and you would mail the GenX-2 to me. Believe me, I meant to cooperate fully but no one told me what was going on. I tried to contact someone in charge, but I had no luck (I even called 411 and tried to look up the owners phone). I want to do what is right - if Arron will contact me with a mailing address and send me prepaid postage, I will send him the purge. Had this situation been explained to me 3 weeks ago, this whole situation could have been avoided, and a few people could have been saved the embarrasment. I apologize again for the inconvenience, but I think I deserved to know what was going on.
Old 08-15-2002, 09:29 AM

Lightbulb

Actually Kyle I have known since you made your first thread ALL this info. And how long this had been going on. I just kept waiting for you to come clean and you never did till the rug was pulled out from under you...

You seem to leave out the ENTIRE story. Why do you think I have ask you several times to list all you were sent? You never did because you KNEW it would make you look bad when you were trying to make Muscle Tech look bad and the people who own it look bad.

This is NOT a very good way to start off on the Board...

Ellis
Old 08-15-2002, 09:37 AM

Angry

Lets all keep it nice guys, and keep it constructive.

------------------
Kurtis Tamez
LT4-396.com
97 Z28 LT4-396
94 Firehawk LT1-396

Team NW F-Body
Old 08-15-2002, 02:44 PM

Cool

You know me very well KT. I have been VERY nice Now leaving out ALL the facts is NOT really the truth either is it

Ellis
Old 08-15-2002, 02:45 PM

Well, I guess you can now say that you got it in two different packages. I sent out the GenX kit Monday in a plain package. It will be delivered by the mail man and you will have to sign for it. If you aren`t home when he comes by there......he will leave a card in your mailbox letting you know that you have a package at the post office. You should get it no later than today because I don`t live far from you.
Old 08-15-2002, 04:47 PM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by OneFlyn95z28:
Actually Kyle I have known since you made your first thread ALL this info. And how long this had been going on.</font>
Well thanks for sharing sooner, does it make you feel good to keep someone in the dark?

I just kept waiting for you to come clean and you never did till the rug was pulled out from under you...
</font>
As I mentioned in the first post, I simply wanted to know how to contact the owners. I did not intend for this to be a chance for you to play investigator. Actually, I was waiting for Arron to contact me, because it is business between him and me. I don't even know who the heck you are or why you think this should be any of your business at all.

You seem to leave out the ENTIRE story. Why do you think I have ask you several times to list all you were sent?
</font>
Had I known the whole story; had I not been kept in the dark about the whole thing, there might have been something for me to leave out - this is not the case. As for you asking me to list all I was sent, I just figured that you were a post-***** who liked to stick his nose in everyone else's buisiness.

You never did because you KNEW it would make you look bad when you were trying to make Muscle Tech look bad and the people who own it look bad.
</font>
Musclecar technologies never needed me to look bad. They damaged themselves in this case.

This is NOT a very good way to start off on the Board...
</font>
I agree. I wish I could have posted under better circumstances, but it unfortunately is not the case. Hopefully, I addressed all your attacks. You should have nothing further to say.

On a good note, I exchanged E-mails with Steve, and he agreed with my course of action. Put yourself in my place and you'll understand.

Thanks again to all who were helpful.

P.S. - I recieved a genX-1(genX-2 minus purge) kit today, so I will be keeping the purge. Issue resolved.

[This message has been edited by Kyle Bridges (edited August 15, 2002).]
Old 08-15-2002, 06:28 PM

I've had some time to think, and although I stand by the things I have said, I do regret the way I said some of them. My intentions were good, and I apologize for sounding harsh. I'm not one to pick fights. Given the chance, I would like to become a valuable member of the board - perhaps start off properly by introducing myself in a different manner. You have a great board here, and I look forward to posting.
Old 08-15-2002, 09:06 PM

Lightbulb

See my responce in PNW section.

you can call me what you want but you can rest assure I will tell it like it is

Next time just give ALL the facts

BTW THANKS for the personal attack..I ENJOYED IT

Ellis

[This message has been edited by OneFlyn95z28 (edited August 15, 2002).]
Old 08-16-2002, 02:16 AM

Arrow

Since it seem the problem is resolved, why don't we just let this one die.

------------------
Kurtis Tamez
LT4-396.com
97 Z28 LT4-396
94 Firehawk LT1-396

Team NW F-Body