LS1 Based Engine Tech LS1 / LS6 / LS2 / LS3 / LS7 Engine Tech

still cant decide : auto or manual

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2003, 06:58 PM
Banned

Originally posted by WhoBetter?
hey, atleast I don't spend thousands of dollars in mods on a car that will be worthless 5 years like most of you *** clowns , but I undrstand why you all do it, It's simply t make up for the holes and unfufilled goals in your lives. yeah, you all can't succeed at anything that takes intelligence or skill to accomplsh so you try to shield you patheticness from others by driving a cool car but your nothing but an average everday person, with average jobs and average boring lives.

Why would anyone get exicted about a different color of gauges or if your car is 1/2 sec faster, or if you have 11" tires, or i you have chrome accents under the hood, whocares? I sure don't
but you all will never admit,

It was time to say it and you all know it's true.

later clowns
19 years old
own an 03 silverado
own place
top ranked engineering school
make $20k last year working for only 24 weeks
spent about $25,000 my senior year of highschool- all mine
383 LT1
8'' ****
lots of girls
3.0gpa
know more about brakes than you know about sex, math and your job combine.
when 40% of my class couldn't find a job in a year, i got 3 job offers in 7 weeks.

I think i've proven that i am not a "clown" on a financial, social and mental level.

The truck and camaro were all paid for by yours truely

95% of that money above was mine.

Meaningless life? Average? If you know me, you'd know i'm anything but average.

the average person wears underwear, doesn't set up "livingrooms" we found in the garbage on random peoples front lawns or go couch surfing at 3am.

Yes i do take your statements personally. Are you just upset that you were wrong- beat at your game? Apparently you SUCK at your job/mojor and now that you cant defend your position you resort to childish name caling in an effort to somehow substatiate your flat out wrong view point. Whether or not i spend millions in a car that isn't worth a buck doesn't change the fact that you are a **** poor bottom of the barrel engineer who wont even be average.

Whem i die, and everyone that knew me dies, nothing i did or you did will mean anything. Not the color guages i had or the size of my motor. So what differance does it make what color they are or aren't? Nothign I do will matter so should i just sit around do nothing all die? nah, it brings me peasure. All I can do when I die is to smile and show my teeth, knowing I lived life well and to the fullest. Weather it be 19 years or 125 years.

top of the day to you,

Last edited by treyZ28; 07-19-2003 at 07:02 PM.
Old 07-19-2003, 10:40 PM

hey, atleast I don't spend thousands of dollars in mods on a car that will be worthless 5 years like most of you *** clowns , but I undrstand why you all do it, It's simply t make up for the holes and unfufilled goals in your lives. yeah, you all can't succeed at anything that takes intelligence or skill to accomplsh so you try to shield you patheticness from others by driving a cool car but your nothing but an average everday person, with average jobs and average boring lives.

Why would anyone get exicted about a different color of gauges or if your car is 1/2 sec faster, or if you have 11" tires, or i you have chrome accents under the hood, whocares? I sure don't

later clowns
YOUR AN IDIOT, why do I spend money on steak instead of chicken. Because is tastes better. Why did i buy a v8 camaro instead of a v6 like my old one, Because it performes better. Why mod a car, because it is fun to compete with other modded cars. Just because people mod cars dosn't mean they live worthless lives. Your obviously not a car enthusiast So why don't you just stfu and stop insulting all of us.
Old 07-20-2003, 01:30 PM

Originally posted by AL SS590 M6
huh, don't think so
At that point, this thing had nowhere to go but flames. Now, I wish my trick had actually worked. Trey has now brought up his 8" ****. WTF is that? How the hell is it even remotely acceptable to bring that up in an LS1 Tech forum?
Old 07-21-2003, 11:07 PM

later clowns
thats the stupidest bunch of BULLSHI* I've ever heard. Many of us have goals, lives and hobbies. I worked two jobs and sold my IROC my freshman year of college to PAY for tuition because I have a goal of finishing school. I have a goal of being successful in the business world and in my family life...I am pretty damn smart scored fabulously on three IQ tests, have a good GPA in school. I think the majority of the people on the board are the same way. You're stereo typing is not wanted around here, so please if you continue to post do not use blanket statements to describe board members, and please don't post nonsense about us not having lives because you were wrong on something...LEARN from it, we're all wrong from time to time its part of LIFE.
Old 07-22-2003, 07:38 AM

Thumbs down

Originally posted by ChrisLS1Bird
At that point, this thing had nowhere to go but flames. Now, I wish my trick had actually worked. Trey has now brought up his 8" ****. WTF is that? How the hell is it even remotely acceptable to bring that up in an LS1 Tech forum?
Word!

Old 07-22-2003, 02:29 PM

Pride

Well here we have one that has no idea what he is talking about! He apparently needs some sort of hobby or a girlfriend or something!!!
Those of us that get to spend money on our cars are probably interested in this sort of thing and take great Pride in our cars and enjoy the hobby. If this does not pertain to you then take you r whiney little attitude to the toilet and flush it and leave us alone before someone gets PISSED!!!!!

later clowns
Old 07-22-2003, 02:41 PM

later clowns
An empty promise made to look like he was leaving. He is still here, thinking that people are trying to impress him.

Some people just bark all day.
Old 07-22-2003, 04:44 PM

Treyz28, let me say this, anyone who has 9,000+ freaking posts cannot have a freaking life, either you've been on this board since you were born or you spend 4 hours a day replying, or your hacker and you get your perverted thrills by alteing your info.

Also tell us how many credit cards you've maxed out or i'll just say i don't care how muh money your parents gave you, your still just an average joker, with an average job and your only ambitions are to spoiler yourself with a nice car and never really accompish anything and die just another nameless nobody.

Also I consider that 75% of the people on here are completly full of crap which you obviously are.

All you have done is prove to me without a shadow of a doubt that you are the biggest jackass walking the earth, and all these clowns that agree with you do so because they're just like you, average people who have given up their dreams for a stupid hobby, child's play.

You ain't nothing but a damn fool,
Old 07-22-2003, 06:58 PM

Who has given up their dreams? TreyZ28 hasn't given up his dreams...I haven't given up mine...I don't think anyone that has responded to anything in this thread has given up their dreams...big deal he has 9000 posts, maybe its because he likes helping people with their cars? Maybe its because he posts on here 4 hrs a day maybe both...who cares? He's doing good for himself and it doesn't really matter what you or anyone else says, we do what makes US happy, if thats 9000 posts or 1 posts or never visiting a message board who cares...why does it matter to you? Why don't you just realize you were wrong, LEARN and move on?
Old 07-22-2003, 06:58 PM

Who has given up their dreams? TreyZ28 hasn't given up his dreams...I haven't given up mine...I don't think anyone that has responded to anything in this thread has given up their dreams...big deal he has 9000 posts, maybe its because he likes helping people with their cars? Maybe its because he posts on here 4 hrs a day maybe both...who cares? He's doing good for himself and it doesn't really matter what you or anyone else says, we do what makes US happy, if thats 9000 posts or 1 posts or never visiting a message board who cares...why does it matter to you? Why don't you just realize you were wrong, LEARN and move on?
Old 07-22-2003, 07:02 PM

Where's a moderator when you need moderation?
Old 07-22-2003, 07:59 PM
Banned

Treyz28, let me say this, anyone who has 9,000+ freaking posts cannot have a freaking life, either you've been on this board since you were born or you spend 4 hours a day replying, or your hacker and you get your perverted thrills by alteing your info.

Also tell us how many credit cards you've maxed out or i'll just say i don't care how muh money your parents gave you, your still just an average joker, with an average job and your only ambitions are to spoiler yourself with a nice car and never really accompish anything and die just another nameless nobody.

Also I consider that 75% of the people on here are completly full of crap which you obviously are.

All you have done is prove to me without a shadow of a doubt that you are the biggest jackass walking the earth, and all these clowns that agree with you do so because they're just like you, average people who have given up their dreams for a stupid hobby, child's play.

If i am a fool, and I am a Mechanical engineer like you (sort of) what does that make you? concidering i know car still runs when i take my foot off the gas
If i'm just a plane jane joker, then so are you minus one.

My parents have given me about $5000 total. None of which i really needed.

Credit cars maxed out? I just paid off my $415 credit card bill today. So i am debt free aside from truck payments really. And i have wellover 1/3 of the truck already paid off.

Can i ask you what makes you a namefull somebody? At the end of the day i have nothing but a roof over my head, some nice clothes, some cars and fridge full of beer, and a few good friends.

I'm somebody to everyone i give a **** about. I stand tall when everyone else sits the **** down. I am the humor in a serious situation, I'm the modivation behind a stuggling friend. That makes be somebody.

want to see a pay stub? or a checking statement? a clear credit card bill? would that make me somebody?

Who the **** are you? sit down.

Last edited by treyZ28; 07-22-2003 at 08:04 PM.
Old 07-22-2003, 08:13 PM

If you dont like anything Trey has to say, you can always get off the board, all this does to you is make you look 10 times worse than you "attempt" to make Trey look. Get a life, 75% of the people on this board try to help others out, and there is 25% of you assclowns that do nothing but argue with others, and start wars on here....
Old 07-22-2003, 09:56 PM

Thumbs down

I guess it's a free-for-all today...
Old 07-22-2003, 10:12 PM
Admin Emeritus

Instead of posting about it, do something about it.

That is why there is a "Report this post to a moderator" link IN EACH AND EVER POST ON THIS BOARD.