LS1 Based Engine Tech LS1 / LS6 / LS2 / LS3 / LS7 Engine Tech

Calling out help from all the ls1 owners

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2004, 04:10 PM

About the Sentra Spec-v,I really hate wasting gas but it's just too much fun to pass-up. I like to let the ricer stay even with me so he thinks he's keeping up & then drop it down a gear or 2 & smoke him real bad.Sometimes they're so embarrassed just pull over,do a u-turn & leave with their tail between their legs. I know it's mean but I just get tired of listening to the crap that ricers say about American cars !
Old 03-22-2004, 07:05 PM

Originally posted by steelerfan
I know it's mean but I just get tired of listening to the crap that ricers say about American cars !
NO JOKE! A friend of mine (the gsr guy) took one look at my engine, shook his head and in a smart *** tone said "Domestics" I decided to just lol, since I was with my 4 ricer friends, then, when we hit the highway, I put them all on my trailer.
Old 03-22-2004, 10:46 PM

Originally posted by MarcoZ
NO JOKE! A friend of mine (the gsr guy) took one look at my engine, shook his head and in a smart *** tone said "Domestics" I decided to just lol, since I was with my 4 ricer friends, then, when we hit the highway, I put them all on my trailer.
Maybe that was his way of saying "Oh ****, I shoulda kept my mouth shut"

Old 03-23-2004, 04:01 PM

Yeah,they think they're their cars are hot stuff,like last summer at a car show cruise night in a local shopping center parking lot with some real awesome stuff,not all Chevy but all Detroit,mostly 60's & 70's stuff but some newer stuff too,and into the parking lot pulls an a ricer with 4 guys in it & as they get out of their "hot car", LOL,they very loudly comment on "what a bunch of old junk" & then they laughed and went into a store.I thought for sure someone was gonna be waiting for them when they came out but the others just ignored them.Their car didn't even deserve to be in the same time zone as the others !!
Old 03-23-2004, 04:10 PM

Re: Calling out help from all the ls1 owners

Originally posted by rez101
p.s. another one of my friends swears swears up and down that his 2002 sentra spec-v will kill my car but I will find that out tonight
So what happened with this?