Track Kill Stories Race Track Victories, 1/4 Mile Times, Dyno Numbers - DRIVE RESPONSIBLY

Twice I humiliated the same Mitsubishi on the same race!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2004, 07:02 AM

Twice I humiliated the same Mitsubishi on the same race!!

Ok, tonite I went to see the return of the king... on my way home I took the streets upto a long ramp and onto the highway...

Well I saw this vehicle about 3 car lengths behind me following my every move... I could mostly see the lights but it was defenetely a new mitsubishi... or looked like it.. so we get to the long ramp to the highway right? I am doing 40mph in a 35mph area and then I see the mitsubishi hit the gas and rush from my right lane past my lane (center lane) and onto my left lane gaining lots of speed...he was about to go past me... So what is a good old camaro driver to do in a situation like this??

My big fat finger hits the tranny performance button and my right foot suffered a cramp at the same time

Dude by the time the Mitsubishi got side by side with me I was already matching his speed and begining to pull like a freaking freight train Man that dude never had his car nose ahead of mine even with all the advantage he had to begin with... I pulled all the way to 85 before I realized he had given up.. he was like 15 car lengths behind...so I let go right?

Wrong!!!

The ricer was still pulling hard behind me and I saw him sprinting up to me so I Hit it again and ohh lord and behold that tranny shift from 4th to second was soo good I did lit the tires and off I go again..all the way till about 100mph before I hit traffic. Once again I pulled about 20 car lengts ahead of the import... The other car flashed the lights and beeped its horn and then it took and exit so I was never able to see what model it was...

I know I am probably all hyper for smoking a big turkey but I would like to think I smoked a worthy oponent... at least he knew he was totally mismatched and there was no chance..

Marvin
Old 01-15-2004, 10:22 AM

Good kill. But there are a lot of different cars in there lineup some very slow, some slow, and some are fast. Which car was it?