Track Kill Stories Race Track Victories, 1/4 Mile Times, Dyno Numbers - DRIVE RESPONSIBLY

Super Charged 98' Cobra against Civic with a lil' Turbo.

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2004, 10:00 PM

Re: Super Charged 98' Cobra against Civic with a lil' Turbo.

Originally Posted by Gos2Slo
GAH! I couldn't even read through the whole thread, this BS has to stop.

Point 1: Yes, there are Hondas and I4's that run in the nines, some even faster. HOWEVER, that is on RACE gas, no smog, and (more often than not) stripped down like crazy. They are not street cars, will not pass inspection/smog, and have shiatty driveability.

Point 2: The fastest pump gas B18/turbo street car I've heard of makes 300whp, on pump gas and with smog equipment intact. Reliability isn't damaged too much, as piston speeds, boost and timing are kept at less-than stratospheric levels. Your average supercharged or nitroused ponycar makes almost twice this much power, has massive traction advantages from RWD, and requires a lot less work and money to make a faster car.

Point 3: Boost IS a replacement for displacement, but not for torque, longevity, or bang-for-the-buck.

Point 4: A 98 Cobra STOCK makes 320hp at the crank. JUST adding a Vortech S-trim makes it 450hp. Add exhaust, SHM cams and/or heads, and you are quickly pushing 600hp. Your mythical Civic is MORE power than this on pump gas and stays street legal? NO FARKING WAY. The Mustang IS, however. Plus it had 3 passengers and smoked the Mustang? Pass the pipe, you've had enough crack for one day.

Point 5: Just because you CAN build a fast 4 banger does NOT make it logical or economical to do so. A V8 RWD car has vastly more potential and will be more reliable, torquier, more fun to drive, and cheaper to build. How is this a losing combination? I don't dish up respect for people that don't have the common sense to know that V8 engines are capable of making far more power than any 4-cylinder engine. If you can't afford a V8 car, fine, admit it. If a cheap Honda economy car is all you can afford, say so. Wasting your time and money making a slow car fast is a less-than-intelligent endeavour, and doing so will earn you precious little respect in most car circles.

Point 6: If 4-cylinder engines and FWD are superior (less moving parts as you say), how come Top Fuel, Indy, NASCAR, WRC, Sprints, Outlaws, Midgets, Pro Stock, and Formula One don't mass convert over? Because they know better. There's a thinker, eh?

Point 7: Everyone knows that once you're past about the 10.5 second ET's, that it's time to move to an automatic. This is not news to anyone who knows anything about cars or drag racing.

Taners car may be slower, but it still has plenty of potential left. Switching to a Th400 or a powerglide will probably drop several tenths, if not a .5 second off his current ET's. He can also probably smog his, and run it on pump gas, and drive it to work. The Honda is pretty much done, and any further mods will make it more of a track car and less of a street car than it already is.

Oh yeah, and you don't even need a ton of cubic inches to run fast times. Billy Glidden's Pro 5.0 doorslammer runs a 318CI Ford small block, and a .28 jet in his nitrous kit, running 6.80's on ET streets. He runs 7.20s without the nitrous on a 10.5W tire. This is on race gas of course, but he could always step up to alcohol and drop another .5 second. Potential, get it?

I'm done, this is exhausting and a whole lot frustrating. The fastest nitrous Honda in my town runs a 13.2 on slicks and a B18 swap. Most stock LS1 F bodies would beat him and laugh all the way down the strip.

Spend your time and money wisely, if you want to go fast in a street car, the V8 owns.
You sir are my new hero!!!!!!! Finally somebody that knows what they are talking about. Just like I said earlier Hondas suck, Civics suck, fwd sucks week whacker engines suck, fart cans suck, and small engines suck for drag racing, any questions?

Last edited by Steve Y; 08-05-2004 at 10:05 PM.
Old 08-05-2004, 10:32 PM
Banned

Heh. Thank you for that.
Old 08-05-2004, 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by warwickbass
Heh. Thank you for that.
Thank who for what?
Old 08-06-2004, 08:17 AM

I posted the link with no info to let everyone be the judge, we know advertizers "glorify " their products just a bit.
Old 08-06-2004, 10:46 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Steve Y
You sir are my new hero!!!!!!! Finally somebody that knows what they are talking about. Just like I said earlier Hondas suck, Civics suck, fwd sucks week whacker engines suck, fart cans suck, and small engines suck for drag racing, any questions?

yeah. 9 second fwd cars suck for drag racing but 14 second mustangs are best to drag race with. hurry up and tell me that..

(a) you could theoretically do xxx mods to run xx times. (even though your car now runs 14's)

(b) the only reason your car runs 14's is because you chose to do other things.( when in really you just cant afford to which explains why you talk so much)

(c) talk about other people cars that you dont own. and use them to represent the majority of v8's out there. including yours and the one in this story.

In reality a 14 second mustang is faster than a 9 second fwd car. because. top fuel has 8 cylinders and rwd. just like a 14 second mustang GT. therfore.. a 14 second mustang actually runs 4's..because it has 8 cylinders and rwd... like a top fuel dragster. so in reality a 14 second mustang is faster than a fwd car that runs mid 9's.....

Last edited by RawAzzLT1; 08-06-2004 at 10:58 AM.
Old 08-06-2004, 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by RawAzzLT1
yeah. 9 second fwd cars suck for drag racing but 14 second mustangs are best to drag race with. hurry up and tell me that..

(a) you could theoretically do xxx mods to run xx times. (even though your car now runs 14's)

(b) the only reason your car runs 14's is because you chose to do other things.( when in really you just cant afford to which explains why you talk so much)

(c) talk about other people cars that you dont own. and use them to represent the majority of v8's out there. including yours and the one in this story.

In reality a 14 second mustang is faster than a 9 second fwd car. because. top fuel has 8 cylinders and rwd. just like a 14 second mustang GT. therfore.. a 14 second mustang actually runs 4's..because it has 8 cylinders and rwd... like a top fuel dragster. so in reality a 14 second mustang is faster than a fwd car that runs mid 9's.....

You're making less and less sense.

No, a FWD 9 second car is not faster than a 14 second car. We all know that. However, I would bet money it took a lot more time, effort, and cash to make a FWD I4 ANYTHING run faster than a 13.XXX, whereas most V8's can run in the nines for under $10K. Who is smarter? Just because it's harder does NOT mean it's better, or cooler, or faster. All it took was more expensive. Congratulations, import ownwers that want a sub 13 or 12 second car are living in fantasyland, and are in for more work and a lighter wallet than a RWD V8 driver.

Jeezus, can you hear yourself? What I said was that a V8 has the potential and ability to reach into the 4 second ET range, 4 cylinders and FWD do NOT. Potential with a V8 is several times higher than a I4, at every horsepower level. The sheer volume of 8 cylinder displacement means they have more airflow, burn more fuel, and can take more boost/nitrous than a comparably built 4 banger.

This is not debatable, nor opinion, straight cold logical facts. if YOU don't know it already then leave the rest of us alone who do. Yes I may be a dick, but I'm right. The sooner import drivers come to terms with reality, the fewer spankings there will be, on and off the track.
Old 08-06-2004, 11:32 AM
Banned

Cost 80k+ to get a 12 second viper. thats enough $ to get any car to run 10's is it dumb to buy a viper and modify it to drag race?

Gos2Slo and since we are no longer talking about street cars(dunno why) let me add.. keep in mind that Mustangs are faster than fbody's. and they are also cheaper to mod than fbodys. so why waste your time modding a camaro. why dont you get a stang. everyone should get mustangs and this site should change to mustang5.0.com

its a fact that ford Modular motors are stronger than all GM production motors. and have gone faster. so why mod an fbody. there will always be a faster mustang. so whats the point?

but anyway. lets not forget In reality a 14 second mustang is faster than a 9 second fwd car. because. top fuel has 8 cylinders and rwd. just like a 14 second mustang GT. therfore.. a 14 second mustang actually runs 4's..because it has 8 cylinders and rwd... like a top fuel dragster. so in reality a 14 second mustang is faster than a fwd car that runs mid 9's.....

street fbody runs 9's-"damn thats awesome, wish I was that fast. congratulations.

street honda runs 9's.."so? top fuel drag cars are faster. and mm&ff has this 8 second blown 351"

Last edited by RawAzzLT1; 08-06-2004 at 12:55 PM.
Old 08-06-2004, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by RawAzzLT1
Cost 80k+ to get a 12 second viper. thats enough $ to get any car to run 10's is it dumb to buy a viper and modify it to drag race?
Yes, it is. For the money you can go much faster starting with a ponycar platform (cheap, light, V8 powered, RWD 2 door coupes.)

Gos2Slo and since we are no longer talking about street cars(dunno why)
We are still talking about cars, street and strip. How much money and time is spent by members of Honda forums to modify their cars just to try and keep up with a stock V8 ponycar? Lots. Don't forget it.

let me add.. keep in mind that Mustangs are faster than fbody's.
No they're not. I've had a 93 5.0 on spray and was big into Mustangs for several years. I promise I know a lot more about Mustangs than I do F bodies. They are light little cars with an amazing aftermarket, but they are still plagued by a small displacement V8. Stroking to a 347 decreases longevity due to the height of the ring package, and a 351W swap makes your large aftermarket change quite a bit.

and they are also cheaper to mod than fbodys. so why waste your time modding a camaro. why dont you get a stang. everyone should get mustangs and this site should change to mustang5.0.com
Cheaper to mod, yes. But the 50 cubic inches that we start with stock gives us a big leg up. Mustang 5.0 engines were rated stock at 215-225 horspower, ours are 275/285 or 305/325 for the LS1s. Bang for the buck, remember? Tell me why FWD and small engines will always be superior to RWD V8's, I love fairy tales.

Its a fact that ford Modular motors are stronger than all GM production motors. and have gone faster.
Documentation please, cite your sources. The DOHC Cobra motors in the 03-04 cars have a nodular iron block ,forged crank, rods and pistons. Helluva shortblock. But to get it you have to buy the $35K car, which could be spanked with a $10K LX1 and $25K in mods.

To say Ford mod motors are stronger than all GM motors (LS6, LS7, big blocks included, right?) and faster (never been to a dragstrip have you, aren't many mod motors there) is the most profoundly uneducated and ignorant statement I think I've ever heard. Everyone reading this post is now dumber for having read it, and I award you no points. No mod motor'ed car runs in TA or TF, and they all start out as 281's. Never gonna be a mountain motor.

so why mod an fbody. there will always be a faster mustang. so whats the point?
See my answer above, because F bodies, with all their shortcomings, start with a larger engine and better transmissions than fords. A stroked and poked 302 comes to a 331 or a 347, a stroked and poked 350 comes to a 383 or a 396. Would you like a calculator?

but anyway. lets not forget In reality a 14 second mustang is faster than a 9 second fwd car. because. top fuel has 8 cylinders and rwd. just like a 14 second mustang GT. therfore.. a 14 second mustang actually runs 4's..because it has 8 cylinders and rwd... like a top fuel dragster. so in reality a 14 second mustang is faster than a fwd car that runs mid 9's.....
You said it AGAIN? YOU ACTUALLY THINK it sounded smart enough the first time to REPEAT??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I'm not gonna respond to you anymore man, this is like having an argument with a bowl of warm pudding, and I don't have that kind of patience.

NEXT!
Old 08-06-2004, 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by Gos2Slo
GAH! I couldn't even read through the whole thread, this BS has to stop.
so you post this crap?

Point 1: Yes, there are Hondas and I4's that run in the nines, some even faster. HOWEVER, that is on RACE gas, no smog, and (more often than not) stripped down like crazy. They are not street cars, will not pass inspection/smog, and have shiatty driveability.
got proof? because proof has already been posted that a full interior civic can run 9.54 and in fact weighed MORE because his car has a roll cage to run that time. but i guess hes lying about hit car.

Point 2: The fastest pump gas B18/turbo street car I've heard of makes 300whp, on pump gas and with smog equipment intact. Reliability isn't damaged too much, as piston speeds, boost and timing are kept at less-than stratospheric levels. Your average supercharged or nitroused ponycar makes almost twice this much power, has massive traction advantages from RWD, and requires a lot less work and money to make a faster car.
this proves that you DIDNT read the thread, because i myself put up 3 links to 3 different B18 GSR engines making 350 or more at the ground on a stock engine. and thats with less than 5k total in mods.

Point 3: Boost IS a replacement for displacement, but not for torque, longevity, or bang-for-the-buck.
your ignorance is showing here. horsepower cant increase without an increase in torque. its simple math. horsepower is a function of torque over time. which also explains why a civic doesnt make as much torque in the numberical sense, because its making that torque over a longer time period.

Point 4: A 98 Cobra STOCK makes 320hp at the crank. JUST adding a Vortech S-trim makes it 450hp. Add exhaust, SHM cams and/or heads, and you are quickly pushing 600hp. Your mythical Civic is MORE power than this on pump gas and stays street legal? NO FARKING WAY. The Mustang IS, however. Plus it had 3 passengers and smoked the Mustang? Pass the pipe, you've had enough crack for one day.
since when does it take more power to beat a heavier car? thats the whole reason most do a turbo civic or a turbo integra. they weigh less than 2800 lbs so its not going to take 450whp to beat a 450rwhp mustang. just like 350whp in an integra will run low 12s at 120mph but a 350rwhp camaro might run low 12s but its at about 10mph LESS.

Point 5: Just because you CAN build a fast 4 banger does NOT make it logical or economical to do so. A V8 RWD car has vastly more potential and will be more reliable, torquier, more fun to drive, and cheaper to build. How is this a losing combination? I don't dish up respect for people that don't have the common sense to know that V8 engines are capable of making far more power than any 4-cylinder engine. If you can't afford a V8 car, fine, admit it. If a cheap Honda economy car is all you can afford, say so. Wasting your time and money making a slow car fast is a less-than-intelligent endeavour, and doing so will earn you precious little respect in most car circles.
its a losing combination because its NOT WHAT EVERYONE WANTS. some people chose to go with a carbed big block in a 3rd gen to run low 11s or so. others go with a supercharged SBC or a turbocharged SBC to run the same times. sometimes it costs more. is that really any of your concern? further more, a basic turbo kit can be BUILT YOURSELF for less than 2500 bucks. the you need fuel so MAYBE a grand at the most, exhaust is another 4-500, and all the piping can be had for 230 bucks off honda tech. thats less than 4k total for a car that can make 350whp. and remember what i said 350whp in a teg with FULL INTERIOR can run? low 12s at 120mph. yes you can do full exhaust, and stall on an ls1 and run the same et but on the street, the integra will eat the camaro for lunch.

Point 6: If 4-cylinder engines and FWD are superior (less moving parts as you say), how come Top Fuel, Indy, NASCAR, WRC, Sprints, Outlaws, Midgets, Pro Stock, and Formula One don't mass convert over? Because they know better. There's a thinker, eh?
not really a thinker. i dont think FWD was ever said to be better than RWD. except at power production. but yes RWD is superior to FWD for all those types of racing listed. but that doesnt mean a 9 second FWD car is any slower than a 9 second RWD car.

Point 7: Everyone knows that once you're past about the 10.5 second ET's, that it's time to move to an automatic. This is not news to anyone who knows anything about cars or drag racing.
that so? because i know a guy expecting to run in the 9s in his 4th gen with a t56. i think i know a bit about cars and drag racing, considering ive been around them for over 15 years.

Taners car may be slower, but it still has plenty of potential left. Switching to a Th400 or a powerglide will probably drop several tenths, if not a .5 second off his current ET's. He can also probably smog his, and run it on pump gas, and drive it to work. The Honda is pretty much done, and any further mods will make it more of a track car and less of a street car than it already is.
since we like to bench race around here, taner can swap in that 400 and the civic can just turn up the boost. i really dont see the point here? smog his car? bull****. that car wouldnt have been federally legal back in 1968 much less today.

Oh yeah, and you don't even need a ton of cubic inches to run fast times. Billy Glidden's Pro 5.0 doorslammer runs a 318CI Ford small block, and a .28 jet in his nitrous kit, running 6.80's on ET streets. He runs 7.20s without the nitrous on a 10.5W tire. This is on race gas of course, but he could always step up to alcohol and drop another .5 second. Potential, get it?
what does a full on drag car have anything do with this arguement? o thats right, nothing. and junior, its not as simple as just pouring alcohol into the gas tank and go racing. but i would think someone with your automotive SUPREMACY should know that.

I'm done, this is exhausting and a whole lot frustrating. The fastest nitrous Honda in my town runs a 13.2 on slicks and a B18 swap. Most stock LS1 F bodies would beat him and laugh all the way down the strip.
wow thats special. just means he either isnt spraying much or cant drive for ****. but i dont see how a NITROUS injected honda is comparable to a TURBOCHARGED honda...

Spend your time and money wisely, if you want to go fast in a street car, the V8 owns.
ya you go right ahead. then ill spend less and still be faster.
Old 08-06-2004, 01:11 PM
Banned

does the word sarcasm mean anything to you?

anyway lets recap. you said its dumb to chose a viper over a pony car.many would agree your an idiot for that
you also said that fbodys are faster than mustangs..

modular motor are in the 6's lt1's and ls1's are not.

there are no fbodys running 7's on production motors.
4.6's 6's 200mph stock block

Randy Stinchcomb that name ring a bell?
GM production motors cant do that? so why get a fbody?

Last edited by RawAzzLT1; 08-06-2004 at 01:20 PM.
Old 08-06-2004, 01:34 PM

I have to admit this is the stupidist reading I have ever done in my life...seriously you guys can argue for thousands of pages and no one will reach an agreement. Seriously import owners, why come on here and express your opinions to F-Body enthusiasts (who are of course biased) unless your looking for an argument and a flame-war. Like cmon, grow up
Old 08-06-2004, 02:00 PM

[QUOTE=87camracer]so you post this crap?
got proof? because proof has already been posted that a full interior civic can run 9.54 and in fact weighed MORE because his car has a roll cage to run that time. but i guess hes lying about hit car.
Doesn't really matter, how much money and effort did it take, and is the car still streetable?

this proves that you DIDNT read the thread, because i myself put up 3 links to 3 different B18 GSR engines making 350 or more at the ground on a stock engine. and thats with less than 5k total in mods.
Got me there, I gave up at page 6 or 7 I think. Is that on pump gas and at how many bar?

your ignorance is showing here. horsepower cant increase without an increase in torque. its simple math. horsepower is a function of torque over time. which also explains why a civic doesnt make as much torque in the numberical sense, because its making that torque over a longer time period.
Torque is what's measured, the horsepower is calculated off of that number at 5250 rpms. The Civic won't accellerate at the same rate as a torquey engine, and its powerband is narrower given the small displacement. Small motors are very peaky, the S2000 is an excellent example. Redline at what, 9K rpms? But Horsepower peaks at 8800? Gotta keep that critter screaming to keep it fun to drive. No thanks. Since large engines have a peak torque at lower rpms (a function of large volumes of air moving in and out) their torque curve is far broader and capable of doing more "work" per revolution than a smaller engine moving less air.

since when does it take more power to beat a heavier car? thats the whole reason most do a turbo civic or a turbo integra. they weigh less than 2800 lbs so its not going to take 450whp to beat a 450rwhp mustang. just like 350whp in an integra will run low 12s at 120mph but a 350rwhp camaro might run low 12s but its at about 10mph LESS.
It doesn't of course, and perhaps my experiences with imports has been limited to what is driven in my "neck of the woods," but I just don't see any daily driven 11 or 12 second imports around here. I see a number of 11 second V8 cars, and several faster that regularly drive the streets of my town however. But then again, in California it's hard to build fast cars with all the required smog equipment intact, though for V8's there are a number of smog legal heads, cams, blowers, etc... How about turbo kits for imports?

its a losing combination because its NOT WHAT EVERYONE WANTS. some people chose to go with a carbed big block in a 3rd gen to run low 11s or so. others go with a supercharged SBC or a turbocharged SBC to run the same times. sometimes it costs more. is that really any of your concern? further more, a basic turbo kit can be BUILT YOURSELF for less than 2500 bucks. the you need fuel so MAYBE a grand at the most, exhaust is another 4-500, and all the piping can be had for 230 bucks off honda tech. thats less than 4k total for a car that can make 350whp. and remember what i said 350whp in a teg with FULL INTERIOR can run? low 12s at 120mph. yes you can do full exhaust, and stall on an ls1 and run the same et but on the street, the integra will eat the camaro for lunch.
I agree with most of that, except the last sentence. A stalled LS1 will smack a turbo I4 around like crazy on the street, maybe on the highway from a roll it would be a better race, no?

not really a thinker. i dont think FWD was ever said to be better than RWD. except at power production. but yes RWD is superior to FWD for all those types of racing listed. but that doesnt mean a 9 second FWD car is any slower than a 9 second RWD car.
Nope, all I was trying to illustrate is that it takes more time, effort and money to do so, and that doing so doesn't make sense when there are far easier ways to achieve these speeds that don't turn the car into a full-on race car. Your budy's Civic seems to be an exception to an awful lot of rules, but ok.

that so? because i know a guy expecting to run in the 9s in his 4th gen with a t56. i think i know a bit about cars and drag racing, considering ive been around them for over 15 years.
Sorry, I've only been into drag racing for 13 years, so I'm stupid. Go count how many 9.90 bracket cars run manual transmissions, and compare it to autos. I bet it's a ratio of about 1:100. With an auto you can launch more consistently, don't have to worry about the clutch or launch as much, you can transbrake it, stall it to keep it in the powerband, plant the tires better, and mutiply torque before it locks up. Easier on the driveline as a whole, and more consistent through the lights. But I don't know what I'm talking about.

since we like to bench race around here, taner can swap in that 400 and the civic can just turn up the boost. i really dont see the point here? smog his car? bull****. that car wouldnt have been federally legal back in 1968 much less today.
I know 2 guys that have low eleven second mustangs that are fully smog legal in California, why build a fast car you can't drive except at the track?

what does a full on drag car have anything do with this arguement? o thats right, nothing. and junior, its not as simple as just pouring alcohol into the gas tank and go racing. but i would think someone with your automotive SUPREMACY should know that.
Point out where I said he could? I said "step up to." This means replacing all rubber components of the fuel system with nitrile, replacing the fuel pump, filters, regulators, and rebuilding/rejetting the carb, and swapping out the spark plugs. Happy now?

[quote] wow thats special. just means he either isnt spraying much or cant drive for ****. but i dont see how a NITROUS injected honda is comparable to a TURBOCHARGED honda...

You would think both would be implemented regularly on imports, as nitrous oxide typically increases torque 50% more than horsepower, but I digress. Hell man, he said he was running a 75 shot, had slicks on, and had a B18 swap done. That's all I know, the rest I watched from my rearview mirror.

ya you go right ahead. then ill spend less and still be faster.
Until what point? Til you can't smog it anymore, or it doesn't run on pump gas, or what? There will always be a faster V8. That's all I'm sayin.
Old 08-06-2004, 02:04 PM

I think after reading most of this I have become dumber....lol

One point I want to make 87camracer, I will not refute the power of the turbo , but I will refute your math.
You said:
further more, a basic turbo kit can be BUILT YOURSELF for less than 2500 bucks. the you need fuel so MAYBE a grand at the most, exhaust is another 4-500, and all the piping can be had for 230 bucks off honda tech. thats less than 4k total

now am I reading what youre saying wrong or does not

1000 fuel system
.450 Exh
.230 piping
____
1630 total

Where is the turbo, Blow off valve etc?

If you buy the turbo new a T-60 or equivalent is 2 grand by itself, the cheapest used t-04/5 T-60 etc are in the 1000 to 1500 range.

Please clarify.

Let me say a fast car is a fast car, I may not like hondas, or their sound, but I can respect the work put into one.
Old 08-06-2004, 02:09 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by WS Sick

If you buy the turbo new a T-60 or equivalent is 2 grand by itself, the cheapest used t-04/5 T-60 etc are in the 1000 to 1500 range.

Please clarify.

Let me say a fast car is a fast car, I may not like hondas, or their sound, but I can respect the work put into one.

maybe a ball bearing turbo but you can get 60-1turbos for $650 or less
Old 08-06-2004, 02:20 PM

But wouldnt that T-3/4 turbo only get you into the 300-350 hp range on a GSR B18? wouldnt you need the T-60/62 etc for the extra airflow to put it closer to the 400 plus range?

Come on guys its only math you pump enough air and fuel into the motor and it will make power wether you like it or not. (hint you can put turbos on anything, even an LTx motor)

The thing is if you have enough ambition and know how you can make power with anything. A Honda responds very well to the boost yes, if you don't like it add some forged pistons to your LTX motor and see how 10 #s of boost feels in your own car. ( I am presently planning a single turbo set-up for my car, should be done by NEXT christmas)

Quick Reply: Super Charged 98' Cobra against Civic with a lil' Turbo.