Track Kill Stories Race Track Victories, 1/4 Mile Times, Dyno Numbers - DRIVE RESPONSIBLY

Srt-4 Backed out

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2005, 02:27 PM

Srt-4 Backed out

So about two weeks ago i was hanging out in the local parking lot where i always am and there was a guy with a white srt-4 up there. Somehow we got to talking about racing and he was kind of running his mouth. So i asked him to race and he's like yea sure if you want to lose blah blah. So we headed out but there was to much traffic so we never got to go. That same night i took a friend for a ride and got on it right by the parking lot and one of my friends said the guy with the srt-4 had a sad look on his face LOL. Anyways people were telling me he was still talking about how he could beat me so i've been looking for him since that night.Well last night i saw him and asked him if he wanted to race. This time all he said was his car is stock and mine isn't. You have 4 more cylinders and like twice the displacement and so on. I didnt really know what to say since i wasent expecting him to back down so i was just like yea i know I was just shocked that he was talking all that crap and then last night he just started making excuses.
Old 11-05-2005, 03:24 PM

Re: Srt-4 Backed out

but he'll never say that in front of others im sure.
Old 11-05-2005, 09:12 PM

Good Kill
Old 11-05-2005, 11:26 PM

I HATE RICERS

sorry just had to vent

why does it seem like that is the case wit all of them
Old 11-06-2005, 01:24 AM

What's funny is he thought he could beat me when i already beat his other friend that also has a srt-4 but with full bolt on's. The srt-4 owner is cool we've raced quite a few times before and after my cam and also he was running 20 psi at one time.
Old 11-06-2005, 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by blaze309
You have 4 more cylinders and like twice the displacement and so on. I didnt really know what to say since i wasent expecting him to back down so i was just like yea i know .
Shoulda said "that is why I bought this car, dumbass! People who want to go fast TRY to get more displacement."
Old 11-08-2005, 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by blaze309
So about two weeks ago i was hanging out in the local parking lot where i always am and there was a guy with a white srt-4 up there. Somehow we got to talking about racing and he was kind of running his mouth. So i asked him to race and he's like yea sure if you want to lose blah blah. So we headed out but there was to much traffic so we never got to go. That same night i took a friend for a ride and got on it right by the parking lot and one of my friends said the guy with the srt-4 had a sad look on his face LOL. Anyways people were telling me he was still talking about how he could beat me so i've been looking for him since that night.Well last night i saw him and asked him if he wanted to race. This time all he said was his car is stock and mine isn't. You have 4 more cylinders and like twice the displacement and so on. I didnt really know what to say since i wasent expecting him to back down so i was just like yea i know I was just shocked that he was talking all that crap and then last night he just started making excuses.
can you say *****? lol....whats up blaze i can see your breaking in the new rebuild/cam, so hows she running? stage 1 str4 wouldnt have had a chance in hell.

talk to you later man
Old 11-09-2005, 10:29 AM
nfa

its the typical ricer attitude. one night i met up with this guy to sell him a set of amps. his buddy with a srt-4 comes along, and i being the nice guy i am, i compliment him on his car out of courtesy. on the other hand, he starts throwing barbs at my car left and right for no reason! he said stuff like "after owning a turbo car, muscle cars just do anything for me.. they are just too slow". he never even asked me what mods i had... for all he knew, i could be packing a blown 396! i was finding it tough to hold my tongue, and in retrospect, i should have asked him if he wanted to run just to shut him up.