Track Kill Stories Race Track Victories, 1/4 Mile Times, Dyno Numbers - DRIVE RESPONSIBLY

C5 guy says he can walk me....Ooookay.

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2004, 10:26 PM

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got back in from the track and boy am I pissed. The SOB didnt show and I tried calling his cell number he gave me and it was off. I am sooo pissed right now that if I see this guy on the road Im gonna definately give him a piece of my mind.
You just dont act all bad and then not show.

I am so freaking agravated that I spent $25 on race gas, $15 track fee and told everyone about it...including you guys.
I had the video camera ready to roll and all.

I am sorry that I made this thread and cant produce a kill or loss for you guys...it sucks big time.

AHHHHHHHH, DAMMMMITTTTTTT
Old 03-11-2004, 10:36 PM

He's either an idiot or he's really smart and hiding something really good.
Old 03-11-2004, 10:41 PM

Originally posted by Mikie

I just got back in from the track and boy am I pissed. The SOB didnt show and I tried calling his cell number he gave me and it was off. I am sooo pissed right now that if I see this guy on the road Im gonna definately give him a piece of my mind.

I am so freaking agravated that I spent $25 on race gas, $15 track fee and told everyone about it...including you guys.

I am sorry that I made this thread and cant produce a kill or loss for you guys...it sucks big time.

Well did you atleast get some track passes in?
Old 03-11-2004, 10:45 PM

Maybe he got waxed somewhere else and realized his car aint all that . Or maybe he dd some homework and found out about ya . Maybe he is just a big as sissy . Either way , you win bye default . LOL
Old 03-11-2004, 11:49 PM

Originally posted by 95 Silver TA
I hope that fool does not have any mods and you spank him like he stole something

A few things to watch for though, Theres a few guys that race up here in NJ, one is a low 10 second N20 car 3rd Gen Sleeper. If you look under the hood, you would never find the N20 Lines because he hid everthing "Inside" the intake side. So you cant see it, not a damn thing. I only knew about it cuz I had another friend that did the same thing and he showed me how he did it.....You can litterally look for like 15 to 20 Mintues with a flash light an not see squat and have zero clues that the car had n20. This dude also had stock looking exhaust manifold but they were extrude honed. But when called for, he would hit a 300 Shot on that built 383 motor that had a very tame sounding car. He also had the N20 hidden where the spare tire would go in the hatch. Basically at best it sounded like a 14 to 13 second car and looked like a 14 to 13 second car on the street. But when we saw him run, it was down right FAST....And he would fool a lot of guys like this and take thier money too.

Hopefully this Vette owner is not that smart and deserves a nice serving of Humble pie.

Good Luck.
Claude

that is exactly, right down to the spare tire spot what my friend did to his orange 89' iroc, his dad is a mechanic and set it up that way.
Old 03-12-2004, 06:17 AM

Originally posted by CamaroGuy22
Well did you atleast get some track passes in?

Yeah , I got in two runs. Very crowded last night as I believe spring fever has hit everyone around here.
Old 03-12-2004, 06:21 AM

Yeah , I got in two runs. Very crowded last night as I believe spring fever has hit everyone around here.
I hear ya , opening day here was CRAZY . There was over 330 cars marked to run
Old 03-12-2004, 07:23 AM

SOB didnt show

he's a wuss. you will by default.
Old 03-12-2004, 07:39 AM

That's cool, just do a roll on the next time you see him on the street, and fu<k him up
Old 03-12-2004, 11:05 AM

Originally posted by robb4964
I hear ya , opening day here was CRAZY . There was over 330 cars marked to run
One October I went to (end of season at epping) there were over 500 T/T cars + viper/vette shootout + jr dragsters + bikes! I made 1 run in 6hrs.