Supporting Vendor Group Purchases and Sales GPs/SALES CAN BE MADE BY SUPPORTING VENDORS OF THIS SITE ONLY!

Genuine Italian leather Shift and Brake Boots! Custom made for the Camaro/FBs.

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2006, 03:03 AM

Genuine Italian leather Shift and Brake Boots! Custom made for the Camaro/FBs.

Has your shift boot seen better days? Your park brake boot been through the wringer? Perhaps you simply want to upgrade your stock vinyl pieces to finer leather? Or maybe you're looking for the finishing touch to your custom interior? Regardless of reasons, RedlineGoods has a solution for you.

Starting with fine, buttery Italian leather, we will hand-craft new boots for your vehicle. Not only is the quality of the material top-notch, but so is the workmanship, featuring such fine details as double top-stitching. The boots are made specifically for your model (their shape is a replica of the stock design), so they fit perfectly without any modification - unlike generic boots sold by others.

Please note the 100% custom items we offer for your cars: the leather ebrake boots, perfectly complimenting the upgraded leather shift boots in texture and color!

You can choose from several colors of leather and thread (click here for our color chart). Not to mention two-tone boots, which we will provide at no extra cost! The boots are directly from Europe, and arrive within two weeks from placing an order.

Our products have been discussed here (here's a link to the [url=http://web.camaross.com/forums/showthread.php?t=404808[/url]) and we get great comments from fellow Camaro enthusiasts.

Since, as the proverb goes, a picture is worth a 1000 words, here are some of them for your enjoyment.

The price of our products is $60 for a set of boots (where both shift and brake boots are available) or $40 for a single boot (FLAT PRICES - regardless of the colors of leather and stitching you choose), but to put some icing on the cake, here's a 10% discount code - punch it in while ordering and you'll get 10% off immediately! XCB4JX21660 The code is valid for 5 days (until February 20th).

Click here:Camaro link or here: Firebird link to go to the RedlineGoods website, where you can easily order them with PayPal or using your credit card!

Bottomline:

1) $60 for a set of boots (for some cars the ebrake boot is not available thought) or $40 each item, minus the 10% discount code if you order while the discount code is valid. Prices include shipping.

2) You can choose from 16 colors of leather and even more colors of thread (here's our color chart). NO EXTRA CHARGE regardless of your color choices.

3) RedlineGoods accepts PayPal and all major credit cards (online).

4) All items ship within 3 business days, you'll get your order in 2 weeks in total (orders are from Europe).

If you have any questions or comments, please post them here!
Old 02-15-2006, 07:08 AM
Admin Emeritus

Re: Genuine Italian leather Shift and Brake Boots! Custom made for the Camaro/FBs.

These guys make good stuff, people. They just became a Supporting Vendor so check them out!
Old 02-16-2006, 08:41 AM

Re: Genuine Italian leather Shift and Brake Boots! Custom made for the Camaro/FBs.

Those do look real nice...
Old 02-16-2006, 03:07 PM

Nice looking pieces. I want an e-brake boot. Does that price include shipping?

-Chris
Old 02-21-2006, 07:10 AM
Admin Emeritus

I am going to copy this into the Appearance section, I think some folks might be interested in it there.
Old 02-23-2006, 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by Chrisbequick
Nice looking pieces. I want an e-brake boot. Does that price include shipping?
Chris,

actually, no. Shipping is $6.

Thank you,
Maciek
Old 02-26-2006, 10:25 PM

Hey, any plans on a Cobalt SS boot?
Old 02-28-2006, 11:00 PM

I have been working with them to get a 1994-1997 boot made. They have had excellent customer service! I will be recieving my boot shortly and posting a tutorial and install guide with pictures upon arrival.

A+ Company to work with.
Old 03-01-2006, 01:25 PM

Hi guys,

A new month, a new discount code! But first, more samples of boots with piping - burgundy and orange (apologies for the second picture not being too sharp).

Here's an updated discount code for your shopping pleasure. This one is valid until midnight on March 6th:

4VC224P1LD8

Enjoy!
Maciek
Old 03-05-2006, 04:53 AM

Ok, I received my boot and I went ahead and installed it today. It looks and smells great! The pictures dont due justice.

Old 03-05-2006, 07:17 PM

I want one! Going to have to wait for that t-56 swap.
Old 03-05-2006, 07:52 PM

Here is a tutorial I made for the swap of the boot.

http://www.akgaming.com/~kendall/shifterbootinstall.htm

My camera likes to use the flash and over expose the pictures.
Old 03-07-2006, 07:03 AM

I like the E barke boot. Is that hard to install as the Camaro never had one originaly?

I'm not crazy about the piping but can I pick the color of the stiching?

Re'
Old 03-07-2006, 10:32 AM

hehe ill take that as a no?
Old 03-08-2006, 06:04 PM

Just got both the shifter and the e-brake boot for a Camaro. This stuff looks great, top quality. Ill try to post pics once installed.

Quick Reply: Genuine Italian leather Shift and Brake Boots! Custom made for the Camaro/FBs.