Supporting Vendor Group Purchases and Sales GPs/SALES CAN BE MADE BY SUPPORTING VENDORS OF THIS SITE ONLY!

Genuine Italian leather Shift and Brake Boots! Custom made for the Camaro/FBs.

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2006, 05:38 PM

Re: Genuine Italian leather Shift and Brake Boots! Custom made for the Camaro/FBs.

Heres some quick pics. Sorry car is still in winter mod mode and a mess. Camera is acting funny too.

Old 03-17-2006, 05:20 PM

Hi guys,

We have quite interesting news this time around.

First of all, we've added a NEW LEATHER COLOR to our color chart. It's called TAUPE and it looks like this (more samples here):

Secondly, we now have a page dedicated to QUADRUPLE STITCHING (whereby you have 4 rows of thread instead of 2). We do not charge extra for quadruple stitching, so you can customize your interior further using this option:

Quadruple thread page

Here's the new discount code! This one is valid until midnight on March 25th:

S4V22HB4W75

Enjoy!
Maciek
Old 03-20-2006, 07:53 AM

Re: Genuine Italian leather Shift and Brake Boots! Custom made for the Camaro/FBs.

These guys make excelent quallity products! I just bought an ebrake and shift boot and the quallity was excellent. They mistakenly sent me the wrong shift boot. I emailed them and they replyed right away and sent the correct boot out priority mail the next day. I was very pleqased with their product and impressed with their customer service. I would definatley recommend this product to anyone who wants a nice way to dress up your interior.

Thanks Kyle
Old 03-21-2006, 01:50 AM

1993z28camaro's pics:

Coolness!
Old 03-24-2006, 09:03 PM

Just another good word for these guys. Great product and great service. You'll definately like their stuff.

Andrew
Old 04-03-2006, 04:04 AM

Do the shifter boots for M6's come with the square plastic retainer?
Old 04-07-2006, 04:36 PM

Hi guys,

More perforated leather and piping samples!

Black leather with light gray piping:

And more pictures of our new, TAUPE leather:

As you see, it's a perfect compliment to our previous offer of sierra, tan, beige and cream (to name just the tan/beige colors, we have plenty more of course).

Here's the new discount code! This one is valid until midnight on April 16th (Easter!):

4W2QT3M24T8

Enjoy!
Maciek
Old 04-10-2006, 02:23 AM

Is that a no?
Old 04-28-2006, 04:33 PM

Hi guys,

Something really simple this time. This is our white leather with red thread:

Here's the new discount code! This one is valid until midnight on May 3rd: 424ED0EAN09

Enjoy!
Maciek
Old 04-28-2006, 11:24 PM

hahah...figures....I ordered mine yesterday with the old discount code and at least got a 5% discount....ordered white leather with black stiching.....can't wait to smell it !!!!
Old 05-12-2006, 04:44 PM

Hi guys,

Some nice perforated leather samples. The second one is black perforated with red perforated stripes. The first one is black perforated. I really like both of these setups, and you?

Here's the new discount code! This one is valid until midnight on May 17th: 424CFFP0G51

Enjoy!
Maciek
Old 05-17-2006, 09:07 AM

Hi guys,

more 97.5+ coolness:

http://www.redlinegoods.com/Camaro9802shiftboot.shtm]

Thank you!
Maciek
Old 05-26-2006, 04:38 PM

Hi guys,

More awesome perforated leather samples! I can't stop staring at these, the combination of perforated black and leather with gray stripes is incredible in my opinion!

Please notice, too, how different lighting of a picture affects the color perception - it's almost hard to tell these two pictures show the same car, wouldn't you say?

Here's the new discount code! This one is valid until midnight on May 31st: 42U409PM3XY

Enjoy!
Maciek
Old 06-09-2006, 02:05 AM

Hi guys,

A perfect example of our BMW ///M stitching:

Here's the new discount code! This one is valid until midnight on June 15th: 42BK48SF4O5

Enjoy!
Maciek
Old 06-21-2006, 11:15 PM

any new discount codes?

Quick Reply: Genuine Italian leather Shift and Brake Boots! Custom made for the Camaro/FBs.