Supporting Vendor Group Purchases and Sales GPs/SALES CAN BE MADE BY SUPPORTING VENDORS OF THIS SITE ONLY!

Genuine Italian leather Shift and Brake Boots! Custom made for the Camaro/FBs.

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2006, 06:07 PM

Re: Genuine Italian leather Shift and Brake Boots! Custom made for the Camaro/FBs.

NEW DISCOUNT CODE

Here's a pic showing how well our light gray (piping, in this example) matches aluminum *****, inserts, etc. This is brushed aluminum so it appears a bit darker than our leather. For non-brushed, the match is near perfect:

and a nice sample of quadruple thread:

As you see our silver thread will also match alunimum very well. The outside thread is tan.

This code is valid until July 5th: UF4BO2561V5.

Enjoy!
Maciek
Old 06-30-2006, 04:44 PM

Re: Genuine Italian leather Shift and Brake Boots! Custom made for the Camaro/FBs.

are you able to do door inserts for the leather door panels to match your shift boots/ebrake covers/console covers?
Old 07-26-2006, 08:45 AM

NEW DISCOUNT CODE

Some random pics thrown together. First a nice picture of black alcantara-red thread:

Here's a sample of quadruple blue and charcoal thread:

A close-up of our Sierra leather in a MK5 (05+ Golf):

Here's a new code. This one is valid until midnight on July 31st: C4JM25HT693.

Enjoy!
Maciek
Old 07-26-2006, 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by Blue89Bird
are you able to do door inserts for the leather door panels to match your shift boots/ebrake covers/console covers?
We can get you the leather of course, but as for covering them you have to have it done locally. We charge $60 for a square yard of each of our leathers, if you email me the rough dimensions of your inserts I'd be happy to give you a tailored quote.

Thank you,
Maciek
Old 08-11-2006, 08:48 AM

NEW DISCOUNT CODE

More pictures of our piping today. This is a Legacy 05+ set:

Here's our newest product, the Corvette C6 armrest cover:

Here's the code. This one is valid until midnight on August 15th: 4W26BTQ4J48.

Enjoy!
Maciek
Old 08-18-2006, 06:39 PM

NEW DISCOUNT CODE AND NEW LEATHER!

We have introduced a new leather color to our selection. It's a very nice, elegant shade of dark green:

There are many more pictures in our color chart (click the little dark green square) in different lighting conditions for you to compare.

Here's a picture of our 4WD boot for the Isuzu Rodeo. As you can see, RedlineGoods is delivering shift boots for truck applications as well.

Here's the code. This one is valid until midnight on August 24th: 42YXPT64M72.

After this one, we won't be posting new discount codes for a longer period of time, so if you're looking to get the discount and were thinking of ordering within the next 4-5 weeks, now is the time.

Enjoy!
Maciek
Old 08-26-2006, 02:26 PM

Darn it. I've been waiting for the code before I bought the boot, and then we move, and I miss it.. I guess it's people like me that give you extra money...

Anyway, I'll order one in a few days, It'l probably be the best part of my interior...

I'm assuming for the 97 more or less grey leather, the charcoal would match better than the black?
Old 09-09-2006, 04:15 PM

Hi guys,

some new pics. Here's the set you already know (two posts up) installed. This is a 05+ Legacy black perforated with red piping:

And a set of E34 SIERRA boots and seatbelt stalk covers:

Here's the code. Valid through September 17th (8 days this time): RKH42N725C4

Take care,
Maciek
Old 09-09-2006, 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by Justin Horne
I'm assuming for the 97 more or less grey leather, the charcoal would match better than the black?
Hi,

I believe black, actually...

Maciek
Old 09-09-2006, 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by RedlineGoods.com
Hi,

I believe black, actually...

Maciek
i agree i have a 97 and bought the charcol and it is just a tad too light for me
Old 09-16-2006, 06:06 PM

Is there any way you could make a boot for the auto console in a f body? To get rid of that plastic crap that slides back and forth kinda like a gate when you shift. I think the vettes have auto shift boots, why cant we ?!

Id be all up for that.

If not, i guess ill just have to buy an manual console to put over my auto transmission, just so i can have one of your awesome boots!
Old 09-27-2006, 03:42 PM

Hey everyone,

a non-typical RedlineGoods discount code post.

First, let's deal with business. Many of you were asking for more samples of our orange thread. Here they are:

And here's the new code. G4S2LL800E6 - valid through September 2nd, Monday.

As for the non-typical part... I decided to brag a bit with the pics below. This is me, driving (drifting) my S14a on a local track day. I was the leader in a double drift, hence the strange direction I'm looking in on the second photo, checking to see if I managed to get away from the other driver...

It was fun!

Maciek
Old 10-11-2006, 03:36 PM

Hi all,

following up on the orange theme shown in the previous discount code post, here are more pictures. Please notice what a nice addition the QUADRUPLE THREAD is... And there is no charge for that kind of threading, all you have to do to get it is mention you want it in the comments field on our order form!

And here's the new code. J428ZYW05W4 - valid through October 20th, next Wednesday (one full week to make up your mind and order!

Take care,
Maciek
Old 10-15-2006, 04:15 AM

Just ordereed a set; white leather w/ quadruple stitching (outer black, inner red) can't wait to see what it'll look/feel like
Old 10-27-2006, 02:14 AM

I just received my set today (I bought the shift boot, e-brake boot and console lid cover). I opted for the more boring choice of all black with black stitching to simply blend in with the console. I now wish I had gone with something a little more interesting, but the product quality is fabulous. Moreover, my order was promptly acknowledged and shipping was fast (6 business days to Canada). So far I have the shift boot in and the console lid cover on--a few issues there with the elastic band on the console lid cover retaining the console lid latch...but I'll use some creativity. If I had one complaint, in the comments section of the order form, I specified that my shifter had been shortened 3/4" and the boot I received was exactly the same as the stock boot. Perhaps 3/4" is a negligible amount of shortening? Either way, I'm happy enough. I'll try to get pictures of the install in a few days. I'm a bit too lazy to pull the console out to do the e-brake boot right now.

Quick Reply: Genuine Italian leather Shift and Brake Boots! Custom made for the Camaro/FBs.