Site Help and Suggestions For account related issues and questions about how to use this site. Before posting, please search this forum.

New 5-line limit on signatures?

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2006, 02:01 PM

I'm replying in this thread because it kind of fits. I was actually going to make a new thread regarding making a change to my sig and then it had to be '5 lines' (which is no big deal, and I actually like). The thing I was wondering is, I've noticed that there is a space underneath the sigs of premium members that isn't there for regular members. I thought that I had some blanks under my sig, but I noticed it's that way with all of the pm's. It doesn't matter to me either way, but I was just curious and wondering if anyone else noticed.
Old 11-29-2006, 02:04 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Sweetred95ta
I'm replying in this thread because it kind of fits. I was actually going to make a new thread regarding making a change to my sig and then it had to be '5 lines' (which is no big deal, and I actually like). The thing I was wondering is, I've noticed that there is a space underneath the sigs of premium members that isn't there for regular members. I thought that I had some blanks under my sig, but I noticed it's that way with all of the pm's. It doesn't matter to me either way, but I was just curious and wondering if anyone else noticed.
It's because of your avatar. It stretches the height of the post as a whole, and ends up creating whitespace beneath your sig. You'll note that the extra space only appears when your post is relatively short.
Old 11-29-2006, 02:05 PM
Admin Emeritus

JakeRobb Beat me to it. If that isn't it, send me a screen shot of what you are talking about.
Old 11-29-2006, 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by JakeRobb
It's because of your avatar. It stretches the height of the post as a whole, and ends up creating whitespace beneath your sig. You'll note that the extra space only appears when your post is relatively short.
That makes sense. After I typed my post (which was more than a sentence or two), I was second guessing myself because it looked fine. Thanks for the help guys.