Show and Shine / Paint and Body Care Washing, polishing, detailing, paint care, etc.

Ok, Zaino....whats the Deal??? Is it really THAT good?

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2002, 09:07 PM

Zaino really is the best stuff out there - that I have tried anyway. It's easy to use. The hard part is learning how little you need to use. If you stick to the Zaino "system" you can have your car looking phenomenal.
Old 09-03-2002, 09:18 PM

Smile

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by terry brugg:
my comment on the slow car thing was just to show how unbelievable all this is...</font>
terry, Custom X, whoever...

I understand your position as a seller/distributor of the product. Of course you're going to promote it over all else. I don't have anything personal against you despite your spamming efforts, in fact I respect you for the fact that you are ultimately the end user of products like all of us here and have chosen the product that suits your needs. If it works for you, great. I'm happy if you're happy. I also kindly respect that you don't resort to childish, immature, totally repulsive behavior, unlike your boss. If you want to tell us how well the product has worked for you, do so. But, the endless spamming of buy me, buy me gets rather old, ya know? Personally I'd rather not resort to throwing out insults in every post, but focus on the hard facts and the truth. If we are all enthusiasts here, what is there to get mad or upset about? So, my position is that if you can substantiate the claims and facts behind the products and tell everyone why you like the products, it will go farther than spam and the "I'm better than you are attitude." In the end the choice is yours. Throw out good hard information and you'll get good responses. Throw out spam and BS, and you'll get yourself nowhere fast.

BTW, the Wax Test did a test of the top 46 products, 113 finished 34th and guess what product finished 1st, Zaino by a large margin. Pickup a copy at www.gurureports.org if you want the facts. These guys know the facts with hard test data. I've used many of the same products they have in the past and their rankings are for the most part pretty consistent with my own use of the same products. If we Zainoers are all biased and have no clue, please pick up a copy and read the reviews of other unbiased testers for yourself.

------------------
*My 1992 Camaro RS 25th Anniv.*
Dark Red Metallic (ext.) / Flame Red (int.)
Flowmaster Crossflow, K&N, 20% 3M Panther Black Tint
JL Audio 3 10", PPI PC2100, other Kenwood & Pioneer goodies...
Show Car Shine by ZainoBros! - Thanks Sal!

[This message has been edited by MikeLS (edited September 04, 2002).]
Old 09-05-2002, 09:18 PM

thank you for realizing that we all come to this site for information. most people that i have come across , who have used f113 have loved it ... just like all things you must experience it first hand...so many people are just followers. the funny thing is that the majority of this site is made up of older (5+)year old paint jobs,that f113 would do wonders on..like i said zaino is a great product.but there are other high quality products available that are easier to use with similar results....p.s. i am not a dealer, just a finder of a great product..
Old 09-05-2002, 09:26 PM

We don't want the F113 because we don't want the abrasives, silicone, and carnauba. Most of us have been there with those types of products and have moved on. No need for "cleaner" (abrasives) waxes if the finish is kept up. No need for silicone or carnuaba when the synthetics are much better.
Old 09-06-2002, 03:54 PM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 97BlackT\A:

I wouldn't touch F113 if it was the last thing on earth simply based on how he and the most of the "other" F113 users behave. The poor behavior is so similar I believe it's just him.

Prisco. Reminds me of two words that probably sum up the product and the person.

Jeff
</font>
I couldn't agree more.