Show and Shine / Paint and Body Care Washing, polishing, detailing, paint care, etc.

NEW Meguiars NXT Generation Tech Wax

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2004, 12:14 AM

This is by far the best stuff I have ever used. I have pretty much bought all the main stream stuff store bought, and this is where its at. The shine is good, the feel is good, but most of all this stuff took out scratches like no other! I had some mean scratches from my cat sliding down the hood, and it took them out no problem. The thing that got me hooked was the ease of use..put it on, 10 mins later take it off, not hard at all to wipe off like every other store bought item. It came with an applicator ready to go. Im hooked. I wanna try out the wash to!
Old 03-22-2004, 01:55 AM

Originally posted by PoloGreen 3.4
I had some mean scratches from my cat sliding down the hood.
those little bastards!
Old 03-22-2004, 01:28 PM

Unhappy

My Meguiar's Gold Class Wax seems to leave a better shine and slickness than the NTX. I waxed half of my driver side door with the gold wax (my normal use wax) and the other half with NTX, and I thought the gold wax looked better. I'll try it again and see what happens, maybe it was just a bad first try.
Old 03-22-2004, 08:32 PM

Originally posted by meissenation
My Meguiar's Gold Class Wax seems to leave a better shine and slickness than the NTX. I waxed half of my driver side door with the gold wax (my normal use wax) and the other half with NTX, and I thought the gold wax looked better. I'll try it again and see what happens, maybe it was just a bad first try.
I have used NXT, Gold class paste, gold class liquid. Both of the shines were about the same, only gold class did nothing to my imperfections(scratches) as NXT did. The thing that got me attracted to this stuff over gold class was it was much easier to use, and it took the scratches out. Both are good products though.
Old 03-24-2004, 07:09 AM

Well, I did my own little Meguiar's test. Used cleaner wax, NTX, and Gold Class all on my door. The cleaner wax left swirl marks you can see in the light, and NTX worked best of all three. I nix on what I said earlier, I can tell the difference on my door, guess the previous test wasn't good as it was 40 degrees when I waxed it lol