CamaroZ28.Com Message Board

CamaroZ28.Com Message Board (https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/)
-   Show and Shine / Paint and Body Care (https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/show-shine-paint-body-care-18/)
-   -   NEW Meguiars NXT Generation Tech Wax (https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/show-shine-paint-body-care-18/new-meguiars-nxt-generation-tech-wax-238116/)

LSUxBlake 03-17-2004 12:44 AM

NEW Meguiars NXT Generation Tech Wax

Just hit the stores last week. This stuff is truly amazing. It's the same type of formula as Zaino but believe it or not it looks much better (at least on the black car we put them on to compare). Also comes off easier than Zaino. Its like 15 bucks a bottle, but I'd say its well worth it. I'm gonna do my whole car this weekend when I get time and post pics.

chasmanz28 03-17-2004 01:07 AM

Re: NEW Meguiars NXT Generation Tech Wax

Originally posted by LSUxBlake
Just hit the stores last week. This stuff is truly amazing. It's the same type of formula as Zaino but believe it or not it looks much better (at least on the black car we put them on to compare). Also comes off easier than Zaino. Its like 15 bucks a bottle, but I'd say its well worth it. I'm gonna do my whole car this weekend when I get time and post pics.
thats cool i was waiting until they came out with this stuff, do you have to apply a cleaner before useing the nxt?

RS Dragster 03-17-2004 01:45 AM

Sounds sweet. I never got into Zaino, or at least not yet. I'm still a Gold Class user :cool:

Drumhawk 03-17-2004 02:46 AM

It's the same type of formula as Zaino but believe it or not it looks much better
As good maybe, "much better", no way. :bs:

Pentatonic 03-17-2004 03:10 AM

Uh-Oh.

I wonder if this is the serious competition for Zaino that Meguiars has been desperately trying to produce.

LSUxBlake 03-17-2004 07:38 AM

As good maybe, "much better", no way.
Hey, try it for yourself before you say anything. Also, it's guaranteed to be better than anything you've ever tried, or your money back. And No, there's no cleaner to put down before.

Drumhawk 03-17-2004 08:13 AM

Hey, try it for yourself before you say anything. Also, it's guaranteed to be better than anything you've ever tried, or your money back. And No, there's no cleaner to put down before.
I might try it or look at someone else's in person. Still, without ZFX or a gloss enhancer I'm skeptical! I'm glad zaino has some competition now cause they didn't before. The only true test would be to do one side of the car in each, I've got better ways to spend my time though. :cool:

LSUxBlake 03-17-2004 08:42 AM

The only true test would be to do one side of the car in each
Thats actually what he did, but he just did half the hood in each. I've never put zaino on my car, but he uses it religiously. It was a noticable difference though. I tried to take a picture but the sun was almost down and it wouldn't come out, and the next day the car had pollen all over it. One big difference was that the meguiars eliminated a lot of swirl. Like I said, I've never used zaino, but from what I saw this stuff is better. I'll give it a try this weekend.

BLK96Z28 03-17-2004 11:33 AM

I saw it at Advance the other day. Im definitely gonna try some out.

Threxx 03-17-2004 11:54 AM

Interesting... I'll pick some up at the store this weekend if the weather is good and do a side-by-side comparison on the hood of my car. I'll post pics for those interested.

Also, when is Zaino going to come out with this new stuff I keep hearing little snippets and teasers about? Is it going to one-up the competition, or is it not even related to wax?

Black01_Z 03-17-2004 04:14 PM

for shelf bought products ive been using meguiars. I have my zaino but i cant always spare 90 bucks for car polish.

LSUxBlake 03-17-2004 04:49 PM

I just put it on......... It is nothing less than amazing. I will try to go take pics right now before I go to work.

JasonD 03-17-2004 05:43 PM

This stuff is truly amazing. It's the same type of formula as Zaino
You mean the same type of APPLICATION as Zaino? I mean...if you knew it was the same type of formula, you'd have to be a chemist that can disassemble Zaino's chemical compound. :)

but believe it or not it looks much better (at least on the black car we put them on to compare).
Wow. That's a bold statement. :) I know tons will disagree with you without even seeing it.

LSUxBlake 03-17-2004 08:53 PM

Yea,
I know. But I'm not saying anything bad about it, it just looked better when applied to both sides of the hood.
It's not the same formula as Zaino, because they say its been in the making for 10 years. Just try it out. If you dont like it, they give your money back.

mvnatedog 03-18-2004 12:51 AM

Somebody put up some pics already! :p (On a white car preferably :D :cool: )