Show and Shine / Paint and Body Care Washing, polishing, detailing, paint care, etc.

Clean paint w/out removing Zaino

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2006, 06:10 PM

Clean paint w/out removing Zaino

I washed my car the other day and noticed that there are tan stains on the rear inside lips of the wheel wells and behind the back tires(panel/bumper area). My car is white. I use Zaino products(car soap, Z2,Z5,Z6,etc) and the stains are very hard to get off. Some of the stains still have not come off. I know if I use a wax cleaner or some sort of spray cleaner the stains will come off, but so will the Zaino that is on the paint. I think the stains are from the tire shine i use, but I am not sure. Is there anything I can use to get the stains out of my paint without removing the Zaino? The next time I put tire shine on my tires I am going to use a different brand and a new applicator to see if it's the tire shine.

So again, is there anything I can use to get the stains out of my paint without removing the Zaino?

Thanks
Old 08-07-2006, 06:12 PM

Re: Clean paint w/out removing Zaino

I really wouldn't worry much about it. With such a small area, you can easily reapply the Zaino to the affected areas.