Pacific Alaska, California, Hawaii, Oregon and Washington
View Poll Results: Who are you voting for?
Liberals
25.58%
Conservatives
58.14%
NDP
6.98%
Green
2.33%
bloc quebecois (for Armen)
6.98%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Who are you going to vote for?

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2005, 02:17 PM

Who are you going to vote for?

This is a personal matter but an anonymous poll is included.
Old 12-06-2005, 02:37 PM

Re: Who are you going to vote for?

i vote for no aircare, a new 5th gen camaro and low insurance and gas costs. whoever gets me those can have my vote
Old 12-06-2005, 02:58 PM

You need to add "Communist party" for one of our regular members.

Old 12-07-2005, 01:43 AM

as long as the NDP stays out, i couldn't care less...

that is unless they raise income taxes or discourage small business, then i don't like them

screw healthcare and education, we should be made to pay for them ourselves (think england, not america on this)

and dammit, get rid of welfare for those who abuse it (not easily done) and stop supporting native ppl, i just couldn't care less for them in this day and age (b/c they really give nothing, their 'historic' culture is a sham in this day and age)
Old 12-07-2005, 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by ianwells100
as long as the NDP stays out, i couldn't care less...

that is unless they raise income taxes or discourage small business, then i don't like them

screw healthcare and education, we should be made to pay for them ourselves (think england, not america on this)

and dammit, get rid of welfare for those who abuse it (not easily done) and stop supporting native ppl, i just couldn't care less for them in this day and age (b/c they really give nothing, their 'historic' culture is a sham in this day and age)
That's pretty much how I feel too.
Old 12-08-2005, 02:43 AM

Originally Posted by Pandamonkey
That's pretty much how I feel too.
isn't it funny how most of the time ppl will frown upon you when you say something like this, but really, i bet 90% of ppl feel the same way
Old 12-08-2005, 06:26 PM

VOTE CONSERVATIVE. Liberals are trying to take away our rights, starting with the alleged gun ban on pistols. Ian, you're from the UK, right? You know all about how crime skyrocketed following the handgun ban?
90% of the guns used in crimes here are FROM THE US!!
****ing stupid Liberals, if they're that dumb I don't want them running this country. Scandals, lies and idiotic ideas.
Old 12-09-2005, 12:28 AM

I don't see any Libertarians in that list.

Mr00Jimbo is a neo communist, so he will be voting for his close personal friend Mr Jack Layton.

Forget about Kay-beck. I want to give the FU to Ontario for electing these turkeys over and over again. They're the ones that elect the prime ministers.

Why would we want to be like England? They have 40% federal tax at low income levels.
Old 12-09-2005, 12:30 AM

Here is a website for Mr"*****"Jimbo.

http://annexationbc.com/
Old 12-09-2005, 12:37 AM

im voting liberal
Old 12-09-2005, 02:16 AM

Originally Posted by Gord's Green Z28
I don't see any Libertarians in that list.

Mr00Jimbo is a neo communist, so he will be voting for his close personal friend Mr Jack Layton.

Forget about Kay-beck. I want to give the FU to Ontario for electing these turkeys over and over again. They're the ones that elect the prime ministers.

Why would we want to be like England? They have 40% federal tax at low income levels.
sorry, but why would we want to be like england?? you are taxed less there than here

and, taking guns away has nothing to do with our rights... having a deadly weapon is not a right... and no, violence wouldn't go up because of a ban on guns, it goes up because the world is overcrowding itself... no guns = GREAT idea... wont help much, b/c most gun violence is with illegal guns anyway, but its a start
Old 12-09-2005, 01:44 PM

and, taking guns away has nothing to do with our rights... having a deadly weapon is not a right... and no, violence wouldn't go up because of a ban on guns,
No?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1440764.stm
A new study suggests the use of handguns in crime rose by 40% in the two years after the weapons were banned.
Or Australia...
http://www.geoffmetcalf.com/aus.html
OBSERVABLE FACT, AFTER 12 MONTHS OF DATA:

Australia-wide, homicides are up 3.2%
Australia-wide, assaults are up 8.6%
Australia-wide, armed-robberies are up 44% (yes, FORTY-FOUR PERCENT)
In the state of Victoria, homicides-with-firearms are up 300%
Figures over the previous 25 years show a steady decrease in homicides-with-firearms (changed dramatically in the past 12 months)
Figures over the previous 25 years show a steady decrease in armed-robbery-with-firearms (changed dramatically in the past 12 months)
There has been a dramatic increase in breakins-and-assaults-of- the-elderly
At the time of the ban, the Prime Minister said "self-defense is not a reason for owning a firearm"
Ian, 90% of the guns are coming from the US, why does a legitamate owner like me have to suffer? It's like saying since some people have fast cars and race them in dangerous places, the guys who go to the track should have their engines detuned to 100 hp because that's all they'll ever need.

Australia and the UK both admit their gun ban idea was not a success. Why do you think the gun ban doesn't work? Here's why; when legitamate citizens are told they can no longer have guns, they think "**** now I have to get rid of them," but the legitamate market is deemed illegal, so the only people willing to buy them are criminals willing to inflict harm. Compare gun crimes to car crashes causing death, medical accidents, drug overdoses, etc. etc.
Remember, Prohibiton was the thing that made the Italian Mafia start up and become so powerful; making something illegal gives it street value and allows criminals to control the market. It's ignorant to think even a quarter of guns in Canada are registered...plus, hundreds are coming in from the US by the day.
Remember the 2 BILLION dollar Lie-beral gun registry? Well handgun crime went up 55%. Whoops!
Old 12-09-2005, 02:21 PM

you and your f*ckin gun fetish ... why the f*ck do you need a gun man .. you're starting to sound like charlton heston ..

someone your age shouldnt even be allowed to own a gun .. if anything they should raise the age to 25 or 30 ... frankly i feel less safe knowing you have guns in your posession and that other 19 year olds can get guns as easy as beer ...

if you and all the other hooligans in my neighbourhood start totin guns, hey Im gonna have to get one to protect myself .. welcome to texas

Last edited by sideways_Into_3rd; 12-09-2005 at 02:24 PM.
Old 12-09-2005, 03:33 PM

wow well put payam, LOL. seriously its not just a handgun ban, its combined with increased enforcement with border patrol and gun smuggling, increased funding with rcmp and a rat line where you can call in on people and get rewarded for ratting on someone you know who has a illeagle hand gun. frankly this doesnt affect me, i dont own a gun and dont plan to so i dont care. and if i wanted to i would buy parts off of ebay and put one together myself, LOL
Old 12-09-2005, 04:18 PM

you and your f*ckin gun fetish ... why the f*ck do you need a gun man .. you're starting to sound like charlton heston ..
For fun. I go shooting. Why do you need a car that's not like, an 85 horsepower Golf Diesel? People could argue that cars capable of exceeding the speed limit should be banned, and microchips should automatically call the police every time you speed.

if you and all the other hooligans in my neighbourhood start totin guns, hey Im gonna have to get one to protect myself .. welcome to texas
Actually, it's a legitamate and registered firearm. The ones used in crime are unregistered. I'm a lot more scared of some drivers than any legitamate person with a gun. The ban has nothing to do with anything preventing crmie. Even the Vancouver Police Department think that it's stupid and a waste of time and money.

Quick Reply: Who are you going to vote for?