A welcome to all new visitors of CamaroZ28.Com! - Page 2 - CamaroZ28.Com Message Board

Go Back  CamaroZ28.Com Message Board > Welcome to CamaroZ28.Com > New Member Introduction
A welcome to all new visitors of CamaroZ28.Com! >

A welcome to all new visitors of CamaroZ28.Com!

New Member Introduction Along with the new Camaro, there will be plenty of new members. Introduce yourself!

A welcome to all new visitors of CamaroZ28.Com!

Old 09-02-2011, 05:10 AM
  #16  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4
Re: A welcome to all new visitors of CamaroZ28.Com!

Thanks for the welcome to tell the truth am at my wits end trying to figure out how to fix my Exhaust System for my car so I thought that I would try a from to get some ideas.
Vinsit is offline  
Old 11-09-2011, 11:37 PM
  #17  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2
Re: A welcome to all new visitors of CamaroZ28.Com!

Thanks for the welcome. Hoping to find my 70Z28 here.
frasermartin is offline  
Old 12-29-2011, 12:55 AM
  #18  
Registered User
 
Dan5280's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Commerce MI
Posts: 2
Re: A welcome to all new visitors of CamaroZ28.Com!

This site seems AMAZING! Im really glad that I joined yesterday. Any events happening in Michigan?
Dan5280 is offline  
Old 12-29-2011, 08:52 AM
  #19  
Registered User
 
skuttduck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: East Lansing, MI
Posts: 168
Re: A welcome to all new visitors of CamaroZ28.Com!

Originally Posted by Dan5280 View Post
This site seems AMAZING! Im really glad that I joined yesterday. Any events happening in Michigan?
There is quite a few that happen, such as the camaro superfest, and the Michigan Fbody meet and greet.

Chris and Jason talked about them throughout the year during the podcasts.
skuttduck is offline  
Old 01-07-2012, 12:55 PM
  #20  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 5
Re: A welcome to all new visitors of CamaroZ28.Com!

Hi: I recently purchaced a 95 Z28 and had to do some tranny work on it first, my question is, the two tranny coolant lines that run to radiator, do they have to be in a specific position, from the tranny to the radiator?, back in the day I noticed that most trannys had two different size's for those lines, and you couldn't get them crossed, but this Camaro the two lines are the same thread size. How important is this for this 95 tranns. Thanks
haufmeyer is offline  
Old 01-08-2012, 02:46 PM
  #21  
Super Moderator
 
JakeRobb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Okemos, MI
Posts: 9,288
Re: A welcome to all new visitors of CamaroZ28.Com!

Originally Posted by haufmeyer View Post
Hi: I recently purchaced a 95 Z28 and had to do some tranny work on it first, my question is, the two tranny coolant lines that run to radiator, do they have to be in a specific position, from the tranny to the radiator?, back in the day I noticed that most trannys had two different size's for those lines, and you couldn't get them crossed, but this Camaro the two lines are the same thread size. How important is this for this 95 tranns. Thanks
Hi Haufmeyer -- welcome to CamaroZ28.com! I'm sure someone here knows the answer to your question, but I doubt many those people are cruising in the New Member Introduction forum. You should try reposting your question as a new thread in our Drivetrain forum.

Good luck!
JakeRobb is offline  
Old 03-16-2012, 12:48 PM
  #22  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New york
Posts: 1
Re: A welcome to all new visitors of CamaroZ28.Com!

Thanks for the welcome... Im Joe and have a 86 camaro Z28. I bought the car brand new in 86..I really like this site & I am a member of NY5THGEN...& NYTHIRDGEN. Great to meet all
JVAN3 is offline  
Old 03-16-2012, 10:10 PM
  #23  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4
Re: A welcome to all new visitors of CamaroZ28.Com!

Thanks. Got a 94 z28 and need all the info I can get. Want to get the car primped. Horsepower and all I need to back it up.
Timmae is offline  
Old 07-21-2012, 03:02 PM
  #24  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1
Re: A welcome to all new visitors of CamaroZ28.Com!

Glad I came across your site. Recently had the AC compressor replaced on my 94 z28 and shortly after the low coolant light came on. I did the basics and the thing shined on. After replacing the thermostat and the light still there I started looking around and found you guys and saw about the sensor, probably just saved a bunch of cash. Thanks!
Scootera272 is offline  
Old 07-25-2012, 08:53 PM
  #25  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2
Re: A welcome to all new visitors of CamaroZ28.Com!

Thanks. Hi all.
getmesome is offline  
Old 12-01-2012, 04:13 PM
  #26  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1
Re: A welcome to all new visitors of CamaroZ28.Com!

a great welcome glad to share my camaro stories
Sacredprey is offline  
Old 12-21-2012, 09:31 AM
  #27  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Breaux Bridge, La.
Posts: 40
Re: A welcome to all new visitors of CamaroZ28.Com!

hello, my name is tim, from Breaux Bridge, La. i bought a 97 camaro Z28 30th with a lt1 convertable, we drove her from Tyler Texas to home a 5 hour trip, and i have had problems with her since, when she is running we love the hell out of it, i've looked for books on the lt1 and just can't find one, i have changed the fuel pump in the tank, changed the distributer, plugs, wires and coil, she only runs when she wants to run, she will run good one day and the next day i am getting towed back to the house, i'm just about to my witts end with this car
cargotec is offline  
Old 12-21-2012, 10:17 AM
  #28  
Super Moderator
 
Injuneer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 1998
Location: Hell was full so they sent me to NJ
Posts: 66,983
Re: A welcome to all new visitors of CamaroZ28.Com!

Originally Posted by cargotec View Post
hello, my name is tim, from Breaux Bridge, La. i bought a 97 camaro Z28 30th with a lt1 convertable, we drove her from Tyler Texas to home a 5 hour trip, and i have had problems with her since, when she is running we love the hell out of it, i've looked for books on the lt1 and just can't find one, i have changed the fuel pump in the tank, changed the distributer, plugs, wires and coil, she only runs when she wants to run, she will run good one day and the next day i am getting towed back to the house, i'm just about to my witts end with this car
Welcome to CamaroZ28.com!!!

I've seen your posts, and we're working with you to help solve the problems. LT1's ROCK!!

Best LT1 site in the 'net:

4th Gen LT1 F-Body Tech Aids

Good reference for LT1 engine rebuilds:

How to Rebuild Small-Block Chevy Lt1/Lt4 Engines Hp1393: Mike Mavrigian: 0075478013937: Amazon.com: Books

LT1 comparisons, various versions, vs Gen 1 SBC:

Rebuilding the Chevrolet LT1 Engine, Doug Anderson, Automotive Rebuilder, September 1999

A also have a list of references on my website:

injuneer.com: Fred's Formula V8 Page
Injuneer is offline  
Old 12-21-2012, 07:07 PM
  #29  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Breaux Bridge, La.
Posts: 40
Re: A welcome to all new visitors of CamaroZ28.Com!

tell you what fred, i'm coming home tomorrow from offshore and going to grab the wifes credit card and become a member of this group, i got so much information from this site, i'm really excited about getting home and try some of the stuff i have learned from here, and to all the other members, thanks for your help too, hope one day i can return the favor. thanks again all, MERRY CHRISTMAS
cargotec is offline  
Old 12-22-2012, 07:30 AM
  #30  
Admin Emeritus
Thread Starter
 
JasonD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1997
Location: Nashville, TN area
Posts: 11,156
Re: A welcome to all new visitors of CamaroZ28.Com!

Originally Posted by cargotec View Post
tell you what fred, i'm coming home tomorrow from offshore and going to grab the wifes credit card and become a member of this group, i got so much information from this site, i'm really excited about getting home and try some of the stuff i have learned from here, and to all the other members, thanks for your help too, hope one day i can return the favor. thanks again all, MERRY CHRISTMAS
No need to whip out that credit card, being a member here is always 100% free and we welcome you! Thanks for being a part of us!
JasonD is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: A welcome to all new visitors of CamaroZ28.Com!


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.