CamaroZ28.Com Message Board

CamaroZ28.Com Message Board (https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/)
-   New Member Introduction (https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/new-member-introduction-118/)
-   -   A welcome to all new visitors of CamaroZ28.Com! (https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/new-member-introduction-118/welcome-all-new-visitors-camaroz28-com-605940/)

JasonD 05-16-2008 07:09 AM

A welcome to all new visitors of CamaroZ28.Com!

Welcome to CamaroZ28.Com!

Just a note to anyone who found our link on the Camaro homepage of chevrolet.com, or received a member card or who are simply first time visitors to CamaroZ28.Com

Some quick facts about CamaroZ28.Com
  • This site is operated by the two original founders, myself and Chris Frezza. We are just average car guys like anyone else who are die-hard Camaro enthusiasts and enjoy dedicating our spare time to managing this site. We can be reached via private message to our accounts here on this message forum or by e-mail by clicking here.
  • Don't let the name fool you, we are all about all Camaros, Z28, SS, whatever. If it has Camaro written somewhere on it, there is no better site for it.
  • We are not some new site that just popped up to jump on the Camaro bandwagon. CamaroZ28.Com is the longest running, 100% enthusiast owned, all-Camaro site on the Internet. We are approaching our 16th year of service!
  • Many GM & Chevrolet insiders and employees frequent this site. Some even participate often!
  • Right now, our community houses well over a half-million threads which contain over five million posts made by well over 90,000 registered members.

What you can do on CamaroZ28.Com
  • First, participate in the forums that you are looking at! Don't have an account? No problem. Click here and create one!
  • Introduce yourself in our New Member Introduction forum. Tell us about you and your car or the car you hope to have one day!
  • Add your car to your Garage! Every account here comes with a FREE online Garage to showcase your rides!
  • Watch some cool Camaro videos in Videos Section. When you post a Youtube link in the forums, it automatically is indexed there, with complete video data!
  • Part of a Camaro or Firebird club? Submit it to the Camaro/Firebird clubs section in our Links Directory!
  • Listen to our CamaroZ28.Com Podcast every week! Download them to your desktop and play them with any MP3 player, listen in iTunes, stream it to your browser, or even listen on your phone! Don't forget to call in and participate. The 24-hour voice mail hotline is 586-486-3182
  • Contribute to the CamaroWiki and share your knowledge of the Camaro
  • Browse the Marketplace or our Supporting Vendor forum.
  • Or just explore the rest of the site. There's plenty more to see and do!
  • Got an FQuick account? Add it to your profile after you have created a CamaroZ28.Com account
The future of CamaroZ28.Com
One thing we have said from the very beginning of this site many years ago is "we are just getting started". Nothing could be more true. With the new generation Camaro here, we will continue being the #1 all-Camaro site on the Internet. It is going to be great and we are glad to have you be a part of it. Click here to join today!

Once again, welcome to CamaroZ28.Com!

bdell1073 03-31-2009 07:49 PM

why is it when you order the 21 inch package and the rs pkg,there is a chrg for the 20 inch wheels also? seen it on a dealer invoice. any answers?

JasonD 03-31-2009 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by bdell1073 (Post 5902805)
why is it when you order the 21 inch package and the rs pkg,there is a chrg for the 20 inch wheels also? seen it on a dealer invoice. any answers?

You may want to post that one in the 2010 Camaro Wheels and Tires forum.

The short answer is you are getting larger wheels and tires. The 21 inch package is a dealer package, not a factory one so it is separate from the RS package.

JakeRobb 02-10-2010 03:56 PM

Hi Buck,

Please give this thread a read, paying special attention to post #12:
https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=442908

Enjoy, and feel free to reply (in that thread, we've gone a bit off-topic for this one) if you have any questions.

gomezcorp 06-09-2010 04:42 PM

2011 Camaro Pricing: Can it be true that dealerships still do not have the 2011 Camaro Pricing List?

gomezcorp 06-09-2010 04:45 PM

Bummer, order my 2011 Ss w/RSMay 7, 2010, Already in 3800 Status (Order Produced) now let's see when it will get to 4000 Status (available to ship)?
Anybody, what does 4104 Status Bailment Invoice mean?? Thanks

ChrisFrez 06-09-2010 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by gomezcorp (Post 6386675)
2011 Camaro Pricing: Can it be true that dealerships still do not have the 2011 Camaro Pricing List?

Dealers should have their 2011 pricing. You can see it in the thread at https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=755296.

gomezcorp 06-09-2010 05:36 PM

I have the pricing list, but the dealership I'm dealing with (who I ordered my Camaro with) are saying they don't have it yet and I've already received my VIN# for what I ordered!! The other thing with the attached pricing list, I have one that lists the 1ET37-Camaro 2SS List Price: $34,295 as the one you mention has the List price for the same @ $35, 145?? Which is it? Anybody?

gomezcorp 06-09-2010 05:45 PM

https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/sho...88&postcount=6
Camaro Pricing showing List Price for 2SS

cdillonw 03-10-2011 08:40 PM

Re: A welcome to all new visitors of CamaroZ28.Com!

Hello All,
Just bought '97 Z28 SS ragtop and couldn't be happier. Very clean body. Working through getting it mechanically sound.
Probably paid too much, but it's what I wanted. I know you'll understand.
Glad to be a part od the group.

teelmit 03-21-2011 05:36 PM

How Ya'll doing/ I got a 1981 camaro just rebuilt the engine and putting it all together again. This site seems to be somewhere I can get a lot of useful info. thanks in advance for the help I'm sure to get

1bad94camaro 06-21-2011 03:14 PM

thanks for the welcome

Vinsit 09-02-2011 05:10 AM

Thanks for the welcome to tell the truth am at my wits end trying to figure out how to fix my Exhaust System for my car so I thought that I would try a from to get some ideas.

frasermartin 11-09-2011 11:37 PM

Thanks for the welcome. Hoping to find my 70Z28 here.

Dan5280 12-29-2011 12:55 AM

This site seems AMAZING! Im really glad that I joined yesterday. Any events happening in Michigan?