New England Area For members in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

oooooohhhh back to school, back to school, to prove to dad that I'm not a fool

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2002, 07:54 PM

Exclamation oooooohhhh back to school, back to school, to prove to dad that I'm not a fool

well I'm moving into school tomorrow (UMASS Lowell) and I'm sooo looking forward to getting out of my house

I've been forced to live at home since I came back from the Naval Academy 2 years ago. I commuted last semester and it sucked a$$, definately looking forward to the college cuties and the parties

if any of you guys are in the area (I know some of you are kinda close) definately let me know so we can meet up.

------------------
Jay
black 85 Z28 - waiting on a new paint job, then she'll be real purty
blue 85 Z28- not running right now, but that should be fixed soon (I hope)
87 Chevy S10 Blazer- 2.8 liters of pure fury

Jay's Website
yahoo im: wildcat856
AIM: Jayman85Z
Homer no function beer well without
check out GMPerformance.org
Old 09-02-2002, 08:22 PM

Well good luck. As luck might have it I'm real close to UMASS. Something like 6 miles away. That would be UMASS Amherst tho. Good luck

------------------
Carrie

2000 Z28 LS1, Navy Blue Metallic, T-tops, Eagle GSC, 6 Speed Hurst Shifter, 12 Disk CD Changer, Carbon Fiber Letters, Whisper Air Lid, K&N Filter,MBA Aluminum Grill Inserts, MBA Aluminum Pedals, MBA Blue MAF Ends, Corsa Exhaust, Power Slot rotors, Hawk Pads, Kenny Brown Sub Frame Connectors, Hotchkis strut bar Polished, More to come?
Old 09-03-2002, 10:57 AM

thanks carrie

well the first couple of days have been really fun.... started classes today and already had one of them cancelled so I'm done for the day

I took one of my buddies out in my car for a beer run and he is now sold on getting a 3rd gen I told him I'd help him find a decent one.... I'll probably convince him to go w/ a 305 tpi 5-speed, so if anyone knows of one around give me a shout so we can check it out for him..... cause we definately need more 3rd gens at Dean's events
Old 09-03-2002, 01:59 PM

Smile

I will keep my eyes open for one. I'd like to get my car done at Deans sometime. Hopefully I can make it to one of them these days. I'd like to see what my exhaust did for HP gains. I had my car done with just the lid and had 310HP. I'm hoping for 320-325 with the exhaust. We will see.

------------------
Carrie

2000 Z28 LS1, Navy Blue Metallic, T-tops, Eagle GSC, 6 Speed Hurst Shifter, 12 Disk CD Changer, Carbon Fiber Letters, Whisper Air Lid, K&N Filter,MBA Aluminum Grill Inserts, MBA Aluminum Pedals, MBA Blue MAF Ends, Corsa Exhaust, Power Slot rotors, Hawk Pads, Kenny Brown Sub Frame Connectors, Hotchkis strut bar Polished, More to come?
Old 09-08-2002, 12:49 AM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Blue By You:
Well good luck. As luck might have it I'm real close to UMASS. Something like 6 miles away. That would be UMASS Amherst tho. Good luck

</font>
Yea I'm at UMass Amherst also...my car aint up here yet cuz I gotta fix an exhaust leak plus I don't like the fact of it sitting alone in the purple lot.....

------------------
1995 Red T/A:
options: 6 speed, t-tops
mods: cat-back flowmasters, SLP CAI, supertact
To come: Who knows..college budget