New England Area For members in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

It lives :D

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2002, 08:18 PM

READ NEWEST POST!!!! Down below

Last edited by 5-liter-eater; 11-03-2002 at 11:24 AM.
Old 11-01-2002, 10:18 PM

5-liter-eater-Your the first LS1 I know of that this shop has done.I'll be watching to see what the outcome is..
Old 11-02-2002, 04:57 AM

Originally posted by 5-liter-eater
Quest was right on top of things with my motor and my future plans with it. It will be together in about a week and returning to NED for tuning. We will see just how ****ty quest is.

I personally believe they have done a great job
Great Job huh?, let's ask John how he feels. Has anyone seen Vortech396 on the road in the last 5 months ???? His motor is only finally getting put together now and he brought is car there before I brought mine there. I got 10 bucks that says he don't get it back before X-mas.

My motor was already put together, all they had to do was put a crank trigger and cam sensor in and tune it and after 4 months I heard I "should be patient as the racing season ends in 3 weeks after the next two events and then I'll have time to fix Marc's car"

Hell, I would have liked to enjoyed the racing season too

Yes, my Z was the red one that had a few birthdays in Worcester.
Old 11-02-2002, 05:06 AM

>Hey Marc ,
Did they charge you for any storage fee's or anything ?
Old 11-02-2002, 08:08 PM

Bowtiepower,
We at New England Dyno stored Marc's car, so the storage was free! And also included the occassional free car wash and the prominant addition of a New England Dyno and Tuning rear window banner!
Slowhawk,
1st LS1 but when you have built hundreds of motors its a piece of cake. When your ready to move up to the next level we will hook you up!
5-liter-eater,
Thanks for the good words and looking forward to tuning that beast for you.

Dean
www.nedyno.com
Old 11-03-2002, 01:42 AM

Originally posted by 1st and goal

I had an issue with the lighting on the trailer so I am picking it up first thing in the morning.

Thanks guys, appreciate the good thoughts

Dean,
You going to be at the shop tomorrow ?

Marc
Wait! The what? Trailer? I thought you built a street car?

V6 Power and Streetability
Old 11-03-2002, 04:47 AM

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Dean77
Bowtiepower,
We at New England Dyno stored Marc's car, so the storage was free! And also included the occassional free car wash and the prominant addition of a New England Dyno and Tuning rear window banner!
Dean
www.nedyno.com
>Hey cool Dean
I'm still waiting for my shortblock from Nu-Tek that's the reason I haven't contacted you yet .
So you pay for the window banner and the car washes and you get the engine install and tuning for free ?
Old 11-03-2002, 11:23 AM

Ok, there was a few things I was unaware of that have been brought to my attention (THANKS BOB) NE Dyno has done everything to my motor not Quest Racing. Dean an Robert handled everything. So Ne Dyno are the guys to try this with the first LS6 (not Ls1). I have picked up the engine and everything looks pretty damn good. IT will be installed in the next week or so and I have high hopes for this motor. I have full confiendence in Dean and Bob, otherwise I will ring both there necks. I am there guiney pig for what is to become a new service from them. The block has been bored,honed,balanced, blue printed, clearanced and all the goodies. So I guess this explains why my block was done so quickly as quest never touched it. Sorry Marc, I feel your pain big time. But it was nice to hear it fire up last night.
NE Dyno will also be tuning the car as well as soon as it fires up again. I will let everyone know how it goes and how it fairs on the dyno. Wish me luck.
Old 11-03-2002, 11:26 AM

Originally posted by Slowhawk
5-liter-eater-Your the first LS1 I know of that this shop has done.I'll be watching to see what the outcome is..
Well the first block(my orginal) ended up being cracked in 2 places so I ended up buying an LS6 instead so it will be the first LS6 But I have no worries and dont mind being the pioneer for this area, just hope it doesnt bite me in the *** being the first and only.
Old 11-03-2002, 07:19 PM

Originally posted by 5-liter-eater
I ended up buying an LS6 instead so it will be the first LS6, but I have no worries and dont mind being the pioneer for this area, just hope it doesnt bite me in the *** being the first and only.
Me neither, but we shall watch and see !
Old 11-03-2002, 08:35 PM

Re: It lives :D

Originally posted by 1st and goal

Thanks to New England Dyno and Tuning and SRA Transmission my Z/28 is running on all 8 cylinders.

If anyone wonders why it took me so long to get it running I got two words for ya "Quest Racing" !!!!!

I would avoid them at all costs and wouldn't recommend them to my worst enemy. On the other hand I would highly recommend dealing with SRA Transmission.

The pisser about the whole thing is A) the track is closed and B) I leave for Asia on Monday for 10 days !

Uncle Marc
Damn !

All this time I thought the dyno guy was screwing U around !

I am glad the beast is alive and hope to see it in action soon !

Marc I am trying to square away my tranny issues and maybe we can do a little test-n-tune in before the snow flies !

Can U say ATCO ??????
Old 11-04-2002, 05:33 AM

Re: Re: It lives :D

Originally posted by Orange Krush
Damn !

All this time I thought the dyno guy was screwing U around !
Nope, all the work done by New England Dyno and Tuning was done correctly and in a timely manner

Marc
Old 11-04-2002, 06:31 AM

Bowtiepower,
Thats a little tough on the request but we will help you out! How can I forget about my entertainment director from our mid season Dyno Day!
5-liter-eater,
No need to be concerned, the service you have received so far can atest to our ability and we are behind you on this 120%. But I will offer up Bob's neck anyway
Krush,
Long time no see, Dyno guy screwing you around??, you got to get out of your hole more often and you would have known it was at New England Dyno and Tuning! But Marc and I will be happy to take you along with us to Atco or wherever we need to! Marc has already told me we will drive as far south as we need to run!
Marc,
Thanks again for the good words!

Dean
www.nedyno.com
Old 11-04-2002, 07:05 AM

Sweet

I'll fire it up once a day while your overseas to, um, "keep it oiled"
Old 11-04-2002, 07:57 AM

Originally posted by gbelli
Sweet

I'll fire it up once a day while your overseas to, um, "keep it oiled"
Shotgun!