N2O Tech Discussion for the use of Nitrous Oxide

Wet and Dry Kits

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2003, 03:46 PM

sooooo.........can someone answer the questin please???
Old 08-24-2003, 04:38 PM

Originally posted by 1quickgt
sooooo.........can someone answer the questin please???
As you've seen throughout this post, you could make a case for either path. Most kits are of the wet kind. I've used two wet kits and one dry kit in my 5 f-bodys, and have had best results with the wet kit. That is my personal take. However, as long as you buy high-quality components and set the system up properly, you should be fine with either one.
Old 08-24-2003, 09:50 PM

Originally posted by Josh-'97 WS6
Only the one for LT1's you ****...

BTW, most NMCA cars run direct port systems...which are WET. Better stick to letting other people build your race car for you...
Talk about someone that should reread the first post! The question was asking to explain about dry and wet nitrous kits? I didn't recall the question pertaining to LT1 dry vs wet.

And for your information genius there are other dry kit setups that plumb into the intake runner above the injector for the LT1. Front mounted plenum kits are not the only one's available.

As for most NMCA/NSCA guy's running wet kits, ya that's true but that's because the majority of them are still running carbs and have to use a wet system. Like I said before look at the fastest cars like Mussi,Dantoni,Pelch and so on, these guy's are using DRY KITS!

That's right I will continue to have proffesionals build my chassis's and go quicker and quicker and you keep that dream in mind about getting out of the 13's and into the 12's with that over whelming knowledge of nitrous know how. LOL!
Old 08-25-2003, 09:30 AM

Originally posted by JWINN

And for your information genius there are other dry kit setups that plumb into the intake runner above the injector for the LT1. Front mounted plenum kits are not the only one's available.

That's right I will continue to have proffesionals build my chassis's and go quicker and quicker and you keep that dream in mind about getting out of the 13's and into the 12's with that over whelming knowledge of nitrous know how. LOL!
Hey Einstein, too bad 99.9% of the dry kits out there are the LT1/LS1 style that injected the nitrous at the front of the plenum, causing the problems I mentioned. If you had actually ever installed a system yourself you would know that. Nobody was talking about your "custom built race" system.

Yeah, I'm in the 13's with 650 horsepower.... Why don't you keep pretending to have an 8 second car and I'll keep letting my street car produce as much power as your "race" car. Jackass...
Old 08-26-2003, 02:50 AM

How about you step up like a man and put your money on the table and lets settle this at the next F-body shootout this spring?

Or don't you race?

You shouldn't have anythink to worry about because according to you I don't even have a car.
Old 08-26-2003, 07:24 AM

NED is in New Hampshire, see you in the spring. Oh yeah, your car has to be registered, insured, and pass emissions just like mine. Then when were done with the drag race, we can take our cars on the road course where I can beat your *** some more...

Still wanna show up?
Old 08-26-2003, 02:09 PM

That's about the anticipated response I figured I would get.

My car is a Michigan registered and insured vehicale that I street drive. And if you don't believe me just look at the license plate on the car. Oh ya and by the way Michigan doesn't require vehicals to be emissions approved.

http://www.gofastzone.com/members/Th...NG/006_15a.jpg

Road course? LOL! Your such a stroke! I noticed you sure didn't mention any cash. Like I said, typical answere from a guy talkin BS that can't step up to the plate when he is challenged! I'm surprised you didn't want to mud race on top of road race,drag race and what ever else.

English must be hard to understand for ya? DRAG RACE is straight line challenge against each other the one who reaches the end first is the winner.

Let me know when you get done collecting pop cans and have finished working your paper route and have a few bucks in your valcro wallet to race that's of corse if you can find time in between your PS2 sessions.

Then again never mind.
Old 08-26-2003, 05:58 PM

Alright kids calm down we dont care about your petty fight we just want a answer on a no2 question.....now SOME ONE ANSWER THE QUESTION....thanks
Old 08-26-2003, 08:20 PM

Originally posted by JWINN
That's about the anticipated response I figured I would get.

My car is a Michigan registered and insured vehicale that I street drive. And if you don't believe me just look at the license plate on the car. Oh ya and by the way Michigan doesn't require vehicals to be emissions approved.

http://www.gofastzone.com/members/Th...NG/006_15a.jpg

Road course? LOL! Your such a stroke! I noticed you sure didn't mention any cash. Like I said, typical answere from a guy talkin BS that can't step up to the plate when he is challenged! I'm surprised you didn't want to mud race on top of road race,drag race and what ever else.

English must be hard to understand for ya? DRAG RACE is straight line challenge against each other the one who reaches the end first is the winner.

Let me know when you get done collecting pop cans and have finished working your paper route and have a few bucks in your valcro wallet to race that's of corse if you can find time in between your PS2 sessions.

Then again never mind.
What part of "when were done drag racing" didn't your redneck *** get? And it's no surprise that your stripped-out, played-out "8-second drag" car can't take a corner faster than 10 mph without doing the impression of a Toro lawnmower.. It's also no surprise that your hillbilly ride doesn't require emissions testing. Douche bags like you give hotrodding a bad name.

Yeah, I gotta collect pop cans to supplement my six figure income. Working as Sales Manager for New England's largest gas utility is so underpaid....

BTW, WHAT THE HELL IS A VEHICAL? It's vehicle moron. And CORSE? It's course idiot. You talk a little too much trash for a loser that can't spell. At this point, that doesn't surprise me either, but it seems to me you're the one with the English difficulties...
Old 08-26-2003, 09:10 PM

guys guys....cool it......

BTW - let me know who's the winner
Old 08-27-2003, 05:34 PM

Round 2....FIGHT
Old 08-28-2003, 01:55 PM

I thought this looked like a well hashed debate until I got to those last few posts. What a waste of time!! BTW to be a hillbilly you need to have some hills. Don't you. Michigan is pretty flat.
Old 09-14-2003, 11:27 AM

Josh-'97 WS6 - just FYI snow2000ss works (or worked) for NOS....

Also you're talking crap to two of the better nitrous guru's on this forum.

Mike

Last edited by mtxpert; 09-14-2003 at 11:32 AM.