Mountain Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, and Wyoming

1991 toyota single cab. sbc v8 swap, welds, must see. 4sale cheap

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2008, 10:42 AM

1991 toyota single cab. sbc v8 swap, welds, must see. 4sale cheap

This truck is streetable. But in no way is it a daily drive. It is a fun show/drag toy truck. Yes you can drive it anywhere but not ment to commute 50 miles a day to work and back every day. This is a full race motor, there is no reason to put commuting miles on the motor.

I need to get rid of the truck. I have alot of people say they have the cash and not come through. i am open to offers but no ridiculous offers. there is alot of money in this truck

I bought a mustang the other night and have no room for the truck. Make me a offer on it. Its registered i have the clean title. i just have 5 cars and no parking for them.

This car has tons of work in it. it would make a great drag/street truck. Motor is ready for a blower or nitrous. Its %100 streetable you can drive it anywhere. If you have any questions please call me (818)577-0310 I also would be open to a trade + Cash

Check bottom of page for videos. You must come see truck. I can asssure you will not find another one like it locally. I have gotten alot of question about registration. It is currently registered i have the clean pink slip.

1991 toyota truck - clean title - current registration -