Middle Atlantic New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania

got pulled over tonight

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2005, 11:57 PM

got pulled over tonight

ya its true pulled over in town

i was comming back from the billards, its a little past midnight. I decide to cruze through town instead of going straight home. BAD IDEA. i come to the light and i make a right. I hope on it a little and slam 2nd, gettin a litttle tire spinn. Out of no where a cop is on my *** with the lights on. No way i could get away unless i wanted to be on americas most wanted. He comes up to me and asks why i was pulled over. i said 40 in a 25? and he said well i wont get into that i pulled you over for public disterbence? or something too much noise making. He writes be up for that while two other cops come by and look at my car also. I get written up for my blackouts now too. The last comes up to me and hes like no cats? no mufflers? Ya i got bullets in the back? illegal...this car shouldnt be on the road. Anyway to make the story short he gets another call so he has to leave they hand me my tickets for noise and blackouts and leave. The officer says get the lights fixed by 7-5-2005 and you should get the other stuff the other officer said because if he sees you there he will write you up.

bed night eh?
Old 06-29-2005, 12:12 AM

Re: got pulled over tonight

That sucks man,

Cops annoy me too, lol

-john
Old 06-29-2005, 06:13 AM

thats the doylestown gestapo for you.
Old 06-29-2005, 09:42 AM

ARe you gonna cry about this in every fourm!!!!!

Need a tissue and new exhaust jon?
Old 06-29-2005, 10:14 AM

You could have always said...

"Illegal, I tell you what is illegal, that outfit your dog of a wife wore the other night when I picked the ho up to make her rounds. Making the pimp look bad, that is illegal".

Now that would turn into a bad night.
Old 06-29-2005, 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by bow94z
ARe you gonna cry about this in every fourm!!!!!

Need a tissue and new exhaust jon?
suck my *****
Old 06-29-2005, 04:54 PM

you could have told him you have those new "internal" cats. the burden of proof is on them. look cop, no ses light!
Old 06-29-2005, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by myslowcamaro
you could have told him you have those new "internal" cats. the burden of proof is on them. look cop, no ses light!
too bad my ses light is on! lol
Old 07-01-2005, 10:44 AM

Driving around with a loud exhaust like that is comparable to having a bulls eye on your back. You have to drive like you are walking on egg shells, especially in a small borough like Doylestown, Ambler, Bridgeport, ect.

I find myself shifting at 2k, just to minimize the attention that a loud exhaust generates.

Exercising self control on the loud pedal is hard, especially when it can wind out to 7k real fast , but something I always keep in the back of my mind in areas like that.
Old 07-02-2005, 05:29 PM

slamming gears in the middle of town at 12 at night O_O come on now man. ur the only one on the road at that time lol. i would have pulled u over and wrote u a ticket for faking ur z28 to be a 6 cylinder... PUT THE BADGE BACK ON!
Old 07-02-2005, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by WildThing94Z
Driving around with a loud exhaust like that is comparable to having a bulls eye on your back. You have to drive like you are walking on egg shells, especially in a small borough like Doylestown, Ambler, Bridgeport, ect.

I find myself shifting at 2k, just to minimize the attention that a loud exhaust generates.

Exercising self control on the loud pedal is hard, especially when it can wind out to 7k real fast , but something I always keep in the back of my mind in areas like that.
sometimes it pays off to be a dick to the cops in that case. i do all the work on falls townships gas pumps and always have a friendly bickering about this and other subjects. they know/ think i dont have a cat or muffler but like they said; if none of their officers carry a audio/decimeter they can prove you were breaking any laws if it makes it to court. yeah they will give you a ticket in the meantime but if you know what you are talking about, they dont want to look dumb in court. they also have to be able to prove at their expense that you dont have a cat, or no "internal" cat exists for your car. most people just pay the fine, but challenge the ticket and you more than likely wont see the cop their.
stylezta- i know you are semi local to me. im in fairless hills. a few cops will be coming be my place tomorrow for a party after 6pm. swing on by if you are not doing anything. have a few beers and grill the cops if you want. the guy we dyno'ed our cars with before (schmidt519) purple/blue will be stopping in also. pm me if you are interested. figured you can get some in's and out's with the cops.
Old 07-08-2005, 06:39 PM

cops are gay but i say we all have a meet since were all around the same area.the cop cant pull over a group of 10 fbody's
Old 07-09-2005, 01:11 PM

I used to drive around in my T/A with the cutout open all the time. I never got ticketed once.