Middle Atlantic New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania

Dragway42......10/14/03

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2003, 12:56 PM

good stuff guys! this is why i posted it early, everyone can get everything taken care of to have a (weather cooperating) great race night!

glad to hear youre keeping the car steve!

ripper...more than likely its either your plugs or wires. i would be surprised if you fixed them and it didnt help. hope you get everything squared away.
Old 09-10-2003, 12:09 PM

Yes... all im odin is the cam tho.. I got a 2.4 sittin at home this weekend... Its gettin built to withstand about 23-25 psi boost... and droppin it in a cavalier that im gion to drive for winter... so Im still makin a little import killer, but going to keep the SS after all... I jsut cant aprt with it... I mean, I broke it off with 2 girls bevcuase they didnt like the car... lol.. That or trioed to tell me i wasnt allowed to race because it wa sdangerous... stupids

Im game though... Ill see if Brandon is bringin the stanger or not.. yall can have fun beatin him up
Old 09-10-2003, 02:04 PM

Originally posted by Gary 95 Z28 M6
I'm down for the 14th. The knee is slowly getting better.
Which knee did you blow out? Because you don't need a good right leg to powershift

Originally posted by syndr0me
Im game though... Ill see if Brandon is bringin the stanger or not.. yall can have fun beatin him up
He's too much for you but he'll be a good match for me and supersp0rt. j/k
I wonder if he'll read this thread because if I remember correctly he makes more hp at the rear wheels than you SS does at the flywheel Ohh I'm evil today

I'll be bringing some friends along but nothing much to worry about.

BTW supersp0rt, have you see a greenish-grey LT1 camaro going up and down Cleveland avenue of lately. His exhaust is twice as loud as mine. I'm always heading in the opposite direction when I see him so i haven't been able to tell if its serious modded or just has a broken exhaust pipe.
Old 09-10-2003, 10:19 PM

Originally posted by Grease
Which knee did you blow out? Because you don't need a good right leg to powershift

true! but its the left leg
Old 09-11-2003, 03:51 AM

Grease,
Is your email down, or have you changed accounts?
Old 09-11-2003, 08:41 AM

Waswa, can you give me a call. I remember something about your # changing and I cant seem to find it.
Old 09-11-2003, 10:30 AM

hmmm, im trying to think who that could be and im drawing a blank. if i figure out who it is or see them ill let you know...
Old 09-11-2003, 03:37 PM

Originally posted by needmods
Grease,
Is your email down, or have you changed accounts?
I moved and I haven't got round to getting my roadrunner hooked back up. If you have a question just call me,

330-497-1155 (the number that Jason lost)
Old 09-12-2003, 07:55 AM

Plugs are going in tomorrow. If that doesn't do it, then wires will be done on sunday. Maybe I can get a torque converter and gears by then and give some of you problems. lol
Old 09-13-2003, 11:57 AM

do the converter man! best mod for an auto hands down! picking up .5 is not out of the question whatsoever!
Old 09-13-2003, 09:16 PM

Over the winter I will for sure do the converter and gears. I already got the stickies. I'll be looking for 11s with that setup which should be possible.

Started doing the plugs today, the #1 plug had backed out and was loose. I think this must have been causing the miss. Didn't have a chance to run it yet and I am going to finish up the plugs tomorrow. They are pretty torched. I was a little wasted last night and once I figured out what I think was he problem, went back to bed. lol.

Now hopefully I can see a 12 second slip and looking for 109 mph would be real nice.
Old 09-21-2003, 09:25 AM

Putting this back to the top so noone forgets. We have tried to do this for 3 years now and no one shows up. lol.

I'd like to meet some new people and see some cool cars. So lets go.
Old 09-21-2003, 12:45 PM

I WILL be there unless its raining. ive talked a quite a few of my friends that have cars and we should have a good turnout there as well...hope to see lots of you guys there!
Old 09-22-2003, 09:02 AM

Originally posted by supersp0rt
ive talked a quite a few of my friends that have cars and we should have a good turnout there as well...hope to see lots of you guys there!
I'll be packing my own lunch too. I have a couple of friends (riceboys) that have never been to a dragstrip before and wonder what their cars will run.

BTW: Has anyone ever noticed ho NE Ohio threads go on for ever, its like they never end
Old 09-22-2003, 11:57 AM

are these riceboys like big wing/fart can/think their stock civic si can go 12's or guys that actually have stuff done minus the gay wing and exhaust? hopefully its the first...we can all have a good laugh.