LT1 Based Engine Tech 1993-1997 LT1/LT4 Engine Related

Racenet.net - Maybe this will get your attention?

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2003, 12:45 PM

Angry Racenet.net - Maybe this will get your attention?

Edit: Please read my followup reply down below. Package arrived shortly after I posted this. I will check when I get home to see when it was shipped. Maybe USPS was the slow ones - and not USPS. Either way - 3 weeks is frustrating Fed EX > USPS

Racenet.net - maybe this will get your attention, since you fail to respond to my emails, and fail to answer your phone.

Its been 3 weeks now. I placed an order for a simple NX N20 blow down tube 3 and blow off cap weeks ago, and as of today, have not recieved it.

I recieved an automated email back from you letting me know my payment/order was recieved etc etc - waited two weeks and have not heard anything. I then sent tech@racenet.net an email - asking where my order was, asking for a tracking number (in case UPS screwed up or something) etc etc. I have heard NOTHING back from you.

Yesterday, I try giving you a call at the number listed on your site - no answer, phone just rings and rings.

Why are you (racenet.net) so SLOW to do business with your customers? You can sure charge my credit card fast (order placed on a Sunday, card charged the following Tuesday), and yet I still dont have my parts?

Its fine if things are backordered, out of stock etc - but you should be up front about that. Not having this blowdown tube almost caused me to fail a tech inspection at the track (which I drove 60 miles to go race) - 2 weeks AFTER I ordered from you.

Come to find out, many local members of the UFBA have had IDENTICAL problems with your business - all of which have taken aprox 1 month for YOU to make right.

I run the local F-body chapters website (http://www.ufba.org), and if this is not made right - and FAST - I will make it a personal mission to let each and every member know NOT to order from your company. They are already aware of this situation and are looking forward to see what comes of it.

Im glad this is just a simple N20 blow down tube. I would be VERY upset if your lack of customer service was slowing down a major project of mine.

Needless to say, you charged my card, 3 weeks later I do NOT have my parts, you have NOT responded back to any of my emails to you, you, you do NOT answer your phone. This is unacceptable, as your competitors have product to me in under a weeks time....

What are you going to do to make this right?

Last edited by NVMYZ28; 06-14-2003 at 01:31 PM.
Old 06-14-2003, 01:10 PM

They should not be charging anyones card until the product ships.....I believe it is against the law to do so.....maybe someone else knows? Hopefully they make things right, and do it fast....I have heard quite a few bad things about them in the past.....
Old 06-14-2003, 01:14 PM
Banned

PLEASE COME ON GUYS!!! JUST STOP BUYING FROM THESE MORONS!!!

i keep hearing NOTHING BUT COMPLAINTS! everyone that i know has been FU*KED OVER by racenet.net!!

DO NOT BUY FORM RACENET.NET i dont care how low their prices are! if you want i will make a store with lower prices and then you guys can order from me at the lowest prices possible.. but dont expect me to ever send you anything
Old 06-14-2003, 01:15 PM

I know exactly what you are talking about. I ordered a gear package from them, they billed my card almost immediately, so of course I figured shipping was close to follow. Well 2 weeks later I get an email that says they can not ship to my parents house because it is not my billing address, which I respect and understand. So I told them to send it to my address, which is an overseas military address. They said no problem, 1 week later they send me an email that says no they cannot beacuase it weighs to much. They recommended that I call my card company and had an alternate address put on it. I told them there was no way I could do that, I am in the middle of the ocean, at war mind you, and we have no telephones that worked. I got so pissed at them for their lack of customer service and what noe I told them to cancel my order, and not to expect me to place another, ever.

Bottom line, they have NO customer service.
Old 06-14-2003, 01:27 PM

Yep, Trey convinced me of the same concern. I was just about ready to purchase some parts, but after all of the research from this great website, I believe it saved me from a lot of headaches. This board is great! Good luck with your parts... I've talked with the guys at Cmotorsports... that's where I'm going from now on. Customer Service doesn't cost anything but goes a LONG way!!!
Old 06-14-2003, 01:27 PM

LOL Figures.

I waited to post this to give them time to ship the package to me.... but after 1 day short of 3 weeks time, I figured now was a good time to post.

1 hour after I post this, my wife calls me at work to let me know my package just arrived. Looks like it was shipped by regular mail. I will have to check and see when it was mailed.

Its possible racenet shipped it when they said they did - and the good ole USPS was slow.

Doh!

Last edited by NVMYZ28; 06-14-2003 at 01:29 PM.
Old 06-14-2003, 03:24 PM

Wow, maybe i'll stop ordering from them also! It always takes them forever to ship my stuff.. I mean, 2 days after I place my order, I have it, way to long in my opinion. I've never had issues with them shipping or with customer service. I mean hell almost every business i've ordered from online will charge my credit card or debt my bank account right after i hit submit. Bottom line, if you keep reading bad things about someplace, then why the hell do you all keep ordering, then bitching about it? I've been ordering from them for the past few years and I'm still going to order from them.
Old 06-14-2003, 03:30 PM
Banned

I ordered something from combination motorsports. The didn't bill my credit card adn then called to inform me today that the part i ordered would require some machine work to work with my setup.

Pretty crazy huh?
Old 06-14-2003, 03:42 PM

From some of the stuff I've read, if this is the racenet in Houston, get their stuff if they live in close proximity. I live about 20 minutes from their place and could drive there if I didn't get my stuff, which I would never order from them anyways. So, if you're ordering from beaumont or austin, I'm sure they'll get it to you, becuase if they take weeks or months to get it to you...it is easy to go down and correct the problem. It is good that you get your stuff in 2 days...you should you only live a couple hours away. But it is posts like this that atleast warns people that they don't have a 100% approval rating...or probably even a 50%. Unfortunately, with the amount of people on the board and joining everyday, they aren't exactly aware of helpful hints like this. I've seen questions asked by newbies like which is better hooker or magnaflow(done 100's times), best muffler(100's), which cold air(100's), and the list goes on and on. And usually if it is not a specialized thread...the reply is do a search...which the new people don't really use at first. I think after reading what has been said, people don't order from them...so they are probably b!tching for the first time.

JOHN