LT1 Based Engine Tech 1993-1997 LT1/LT4 Engine Related

Make my friends 30th aniversary beat me

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2003, 01:59 PM

gee if i get the last word does it mean i win this arguement?

for you bolt on guys there is always, ALWAYS somebody faster. doesnt matter if its him or somebody else yes i've seen a few 12 second bolt on cars theres even one running 11.9x now and theres a guy with a cam smaller than the hot cam running 11.5 or so and theres a hotcam guy in the high/mid 11's. In the end it doesnt matter who can beat who because you can always buy more **** and go faster what a thought.

so can we please just not have anymore posts that arent topic related this is lt1 tech not howtobitch.com
Old 02-17-2003, 02:01 PM

You got it.
Old 02-17-2003, 02:16 PM

oh yeah...well my dad could kick your dad's ***.

Wasnt this thread supposed to be about modding a 30th ann. LT1?? YOu guys are pathetic.

As for the orginal topic...
intake, headers, exhaust, a stall, gears, and some tires...you'd definately see 12s. Good luck to you adn your friend...i think you should trade in your "buttstang" for a camaro, sounds like you love em!
Old 02-17-2003, 03:56 PM

bad black this is Jason P from the sffba board I will be happy to run you at outlaws so there is no time slip. I would run you on the street but I have a cdl and with my job I cant afford to lose it. I have a freak I guess I ran the same as javi a year ago and that would make 4 freak cars. I have spray and tires so just bring it to the track and come get some. motor or spray. bring it to outlaws 100 or 150. I will show you a fast sprayed LT1 if you let me. The headers I have are 96 97 macs. so bring you nx long tube car to outlaws so no one will see what your slow time is and bring some money if you want.

Jason P

Last edited by 11sec; 02-17-2003 at 04:22 PM.
Old 02-17-2003, 03:59 PM

The 12.82 "recipe" is in my sig.
Old 02-17-2003, 04:48 PM

BTW, I just read back through this thread...It's so nice to know my car is a "freak". I go 12's with exhaust manifolds, stock t-body, stock injectors, stock rockers, stock fuel press. regulator, etc...WITHOUT nitrous, or any other power adder. This car has 94,000 miles on it, and it's never had the valvecovers off. It went 13.47 with the stock 3.42's, and the stock stall converter, without the MSD, on BFG drag radials.
Consistancy? At the EFA meet at Cecil County Dragway last year, we put 16 passes on it. The 2 best passes of the day were a 12.85 and a 12.86. The 2 worst were both driver error. One was a 13.1 and one was a 13.6 (Redlit and just drove it through). The balance were ALL passes in the 12.9's. 5 of them were 12.92's. The car went in the 12's with 3 diffewrent drivers that day! If anyone doubts this, grab the Jan. 2003 issue of GM High Tech Perf. magazine. My profile is on page 45. Yea, I could only muster a 13.1 that day, but that was in 90 degree weather with 80 percent humidity, and a headwind.
Old 02-17-2003, 07:41 PM

Originally posted by BAD BLACK WS6
did she drive it herself or did dave or dave drive it for her? lol. either way, i can easily go 111 and do a 12.6 with ET streets. and BTW, i ran her from a dig twice already before the headers and won handily.........WITH EDELBROCK POS's. LOL!
First off, apologies to the first guy who's post became a venting zoo between a 'real' track racer and a 'street outlaw-track p*ssy'

Okay seeing my name was brought into this, I am going to clarify something.

My car was run w/ another person against BadBlack the way he said his car was then. My car left him back about 4-5 cars w/ it's 327 RWHP and at the time only had an air lid. I was pretty new to my car and the racing end of it.....at the time I believe I had recently gotten the first set of Nitto's. At the time I was running 13.7's and hadn't even had a shift light yet.

Rob, did run me to times on the street w/ the infamous 3 honks go.....okay so I spin badly on my Nitto's. I was also pretty new to
'racing' my brand new car, not anymore he's a runner.

Well, alot of time has gone bye almost 2 years now and I've been running at the track alot, between Bradenton, Orlando (once 2 years ago) and Moroso all the time.....I've drivin my car to a 13.105 @ 108.13 before headers. I am now in the mid 12.'s and MPH 111-112 and cut 1.74 and consistent low 1.8 60's at Bradenton and at Moroso between 1.88 and 1.94 on hot Nitto's on a semi damp night....not too bad launching around 2500-3K

Rob, I'd challenge you to the track but I know you won't go there. I won't run you on the street as Javier already told everyone we risk the loss of our licenses and our cars to being impounded.....sorry, but I own a home now and need to drive to work.

So anytime you are ready to hit the track, you can find me there. I guarantee I will out tree, out 60' and out shift your point and shoot A4. eek!

Bring it or just shut up already because w/ all those Mods you have your car should be running low 11's on spray or high 10's......guess our freak LT1 in the club running 11's now and he only has headers and a mild 150 shot. And funny thing is Javier is EXACTLY dead on the ET w/ my LS1 before I got headers on....he's done one heck of a fine job w/ his car himself and I respect him....and I love to run him because he's always a good race. Don't knock the track, you are missing alot of fun.

For you to compare yourself to a 12.8 car that traps 110-112 LOL at you, the 1/4 tells all that's racing.....I'd love to take you in a 2nd gear roll I'd leave you 2 cars back before the top of 3rd.

Anytime you are ready, this Girl has challenged you.
Old 02-17-2003, 07:55 PM

ok, Bad Black, you stupid, hunch-backed, horseheaded, ugly *** SOB. how are you gonna say that an lt1 wont go 12 with bolts ons? javier's car breaths and has a converter and runs 12.9s. once i get a converter, a little higher than javier, i plan on doing 12s with stock manifolds. he has a 2800 and im getting a 3000 with full lockup. i can do it once i get REALLY good with it. i think it should be capable. i have 125K miles on my car. i have intake exhaust and a set of gears. im running 13.4s at 103. not to bad for a stupid kid. oh thats on BALD nittos too. your car is loud thats it. for all the work you have into it that car should be hauling some serious ***. but it dont. jackass.
Old 02-17-2003, 08:01 PM

Hello.

Look at my sig too.
Old 02-17-2003, 08:10 PM

Geez Jason.......I don't wanna get on your bad side LOL you are funny!!

Yes, Rob aka BadBlack, Jason has a freakin runner too......with barely any mods and he's in the mod to low 13's consistently! I guess who ever did your installs, well let's just say find a good tuner.
Old 02-17-2003, 08:21 PM
Banned

i own a home too.............. IN WELLINGTON, thank you. and will be waiting out here for any of you chicken****s to come run me. lol. guess i'll be waiting a long time. no one who posted has beat me, and still can't. lets see if anyone bucks up and comes on out who posted here.
Old 02-17-2003, 08:23 PM
Banned

oh and i'll take the names down here....and i'll come to the next meeting to talk face to face with all you who called names etc on this post. hope you got something for me, i'll fight the whole group at once and still win. let me know when the **** in this post will be there, and time and place.....be men and face up to me and call me the names to my face. make sure to post up date time and place, and be sure whoever talked the talk comes to walk the walk.
Old 02-17-2003, 08:28 PM

Who's turning this into a pissing match? I never called you a name and don't ever think you won't be beaten. You will be, keep haning out w/ Ricers that's about all you've been reduced to it seems...running Sentra's LOL

Whatever.....let's see you walk the walk on the 1320.

Afraid to get beat by a Girl
Old 02-17-2003, 08:30 PM

Nyea nyea nyea...
Old 02-17-2003, 08:35 PM
Banned

Originally posted by BADASSBLU
Who's turning this into a pissing match? I never called you a name and don't ever think you won't be beaten. You will be, keep haning out w/ Ricers that's about all you've been reduced to it seems...running Sentra's LOL

Whatever.....let's see you walk the walk on the 1320.

Afraid to get beat by a Girl
i believe jason P (who weighs about 100 lbs) called me a few names, then deleted the post. and rednem or whatever the **** his name is called me a jackass. lets see what happens if he responds to my email challenging him to come out and talk that way to my face at a meeting. they will both end up knocked out is what will happen.

Quick Reply: Make my friends 30th aniversary beat me