LT1 Based Engine Tech 1993-1997 LT1/LT4 Engine Related

Lloyd Elliot is the best porter out there period!

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2003, 02:26 AM

Lloyd Elliot is the best porter out there period!

All I have to say is not only is his port work awesome but resently I had some issues with valve float & rather so I sent the heads to Lloyd so he can inspect them & put on nicer springs/ do all the installed heights & I wanted new exhaust valves / guides because mine looked a little hammered from time "probably because the heads have been around so much & through like 4 different cam setups" so somewhere down the line something happened to the exhaust valves/guides. Lloyd Elliot was so helpfull & installed all new valves/guides & I chatted with him for hours about my setup & he helped me throughout every little step, this is 3 years after my purchase of the heads, so if you want a stand up guy & a porter you have to look nowhere else but Lloyd Elliot. He installed new intake valves free of charge aswell & intake/exhaust guides because he stands by his product even though its been through 2 different users & 4 different cam swaps, he also was nice enough to clean the heads right up like they where new & do some more smoothing out in some areas so they look absolutely deadly, like a CNC job without the CNC ridges & missing guide bosses that CNC machine gets you

I just can't thank him enough, ohh & not to forget he even milled them for me free of charge, I descided at that point I might aswell upgrade the springs & put Bronze liners into the guides, an expensive option but Lloyd made it affordable with all the stuff that he fixed up for me now I could afford extra goodies, might aswell while they were there, so he even told me the seat pressure/open pressure on the springs & tested them all & lapped the valves so they are all .015 all within height so I could safely use the same pushrod size on all the valves & not mickey mouse it This guy stayed in touch throughout everything, chatted with me about setups for hours & explained so many things, replied to each one of my emails asap & I couldn't have asked for better customer service!

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH LLOYD!
Old 10-25-2003, 03:38 AM

I second that motion!
I just had my stock casting done by him and i just finished installing them on my car. Nick up at Nu-tek did the short block for me and flowed the heads that Lloyd did for me up at his shop and said, quote "Those were the best flowing stock LT1 castings that i've flowed so far."
Lloyd is money well spent.
Old 10-25-2003, 10:03 AM

It makes it even better when you live only 30mins away from him He has always helped me out whenever I needed him.