LT1 Based Engine Tech 1993-1997 LT1/LT4 Engine Related

3 years now and still got the same issue(someone gotta know this)

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2009, 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by Injuneer
What values are 113 and 93? The BLM's can't go below 108, so they must be for something else.

If your data logs are in excel or .csv format, send them to me. My Datamaster is on my "work" PC and I don't plan to spend a lot of time at the office in the next few days.
Well your right about that they are at 108.

My datamaster file are in .uni file...Is there a way to transfer them in .csv format.
Old 07-24-2009, 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by Injuneer
My Datamaster is on my "work" PC and I don't plan to spend a lot of time at the office in the next few days.
You can download datamaster from tts and read as many logs as you want to for as long as you want to. The free trial only cares about when you try to make a log. No reason not to have it at home too for things like this.
Old 07-24-2009, 10:52 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by WS6T3RROR
You can download datamaster from tts and read as many logs as you want to for as long as you want to. The free trial only cares about when you try to make a log. No reason not to have it at home too for things like this.
I'm fully aware of that... I have it on one PC already. I really don't want to clutter up the laptop I use at home with another copy. I figure if I'm willing to take the time to review a file, it shouldn't be asking too much for that person to do the simple "export as .csv" from DataMaster. I much prefer analyzing the data in Excel anyway.

One of the privileges of being a senior citizen (in addition to the fact that I am sucking the SS system dry from you younger guys) is being as grumpy as I want to be.....
Old 07-24-2009, 11:04 AM

Well i dont know how to do it correctly.I open a uni file and then a got to export engin data but all that it gave me is 32 slots and it doesnt do anything when i clic on export...
Old 07-24-2009, 11:14 AM
Administrator

You have to fill the 32 slots with the specific data you want to "export" - e.g. RPM, MPH, LT-L, LT-R, Cell, etc.. Then you have to name the file. Then you have to specify the range of record numbers you want to export (usually 1 to last record number). Somewhere in the past I have listed my recommendations for the data you want to put in the 32 slots. For example, you don't need to export both the long term counts (e.g. - 128) and the LT% correction. That data is redundant. I like to work with the counts.

If I was at work, I'd do the export to get into Excel, so I can use a standard approach to quantifying and searching the data. But my wife just had hip replacement surgery, and I'm not spending much time in the office - and when I do spend time there, I have to do six days' work in a few hours, so no time for playing with DataMaster.
Old 07-24-2009, 11:45 AM

Ive done it and i ve send them to you,i hope i ve done it correctly