General 1967-2002 F-Body Tech For general F-Body discussion that does not fit in any other forum.
For F-Body Technical/Information Discussion ONLY

Need part number for seatbelt guides

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2005, 03:37 AM

Need part number for seatbelt guides

I need graphite color seatbelt guides for a 93 Z28 with graphite leather. I know this has been posted before and I even have the parts manual but there are so many listed that I can't be sure exactly which is it.

I want the regular ones, not the ones for short people. (that's what I used to have and they looked so bad I got rid of them)
Thanks!
Old 04-11-2005, 09:35 AM

Re: Need part number for seatbelt guides

Looking in the parts manual it says 16735697 (driver side) and 16735696 (pass. side). I don't see any alternate "short people" part numbers. Maybe those were for convertibles? Seems like I remember those being different?
Old 04-13-2005, 10:22 PM

Is it possible to get the part for the plastic clasp that wraps around the metal portion of the seatbelt (so that it catches the "button" on the belt and slides up with the seat belt instead of sliding to the car floor)?

My plastic portion for my '97 Camaro has broken off after much use. I asked at the dealership and they said that required purchasing a complete new belt assembly.
Old 04-15-2005, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by Bud M
Looking in the parts manual it says 16735697 (driver side) and 16735696 (pass. side). I don't see any alternate "short people" part numbers. Maybe those were for convertibles? Seems like I remember those being different?
Just take a look at these bad boys. Yea, I didn't know such things existed until I bought this car.

I now have convertible seats in my car and they don't have guides at all. (the guides were on the pillar I think on convertibles) It does look like they still have the metal brackets inside the seats so I plan to drill a couple of holes to install new guides. (driving with no guides = )

BTW, $16 for one of these??
Old 04-15-2005, 02:51 PM

Ion,

I can get the shoulder harness brackets for ya. Just give me a couple of days We can do $15 shipped on 2 of them

EDIT: Do you have the 2 position ones right now ? If you do, I'd like to have those

Skywise,

I can get the belt piece your talking about next friday if I dont have one in the garage. Email me at halbertperformance@team.camaroz28.com

-Shannon
Old 04-15-2005, 02:58 PM

OK Shannon. Let me know when you get them. If you didn't get a chance to ship out the harness yet, you can ship them both at the same time.

Unfortunately, I cut mine off so they are not available anymore. That was pretty dumb. They weren't that bad after all now that I think of it.
Old 04-15-2005, 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by madwolf
OK Shannon. Let me know when you get them. If you didn't get a chance to ship out the harness yet, you can ship them both at the same time.

Unfortunately, I cut mine off so they are not available anymore. That was pretty dumb. They weren't that bad after all now that I think of it.
You know, i haven't even checked to see if they shipped the harness. I just drop my boxes off at the receiving dock. I'll check tommorrow

-Shannon