Forced Induction Supercharger/Turbocharger

STS LT1 Turbo Kit

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2003, 10:30 PM

Well Mr Civil, I think you should do all Diaz's posts for him.

All in favor say "I"!

Seriously, if he ran a 10.7 that is great! That must be some "little shot!" Now when you say all motor, I assume you mean all motor (plus the supercharger). Turbo camaro was running 10 psi boost when we ran Diaz so it wasn't a 13.0 that beat him it was a 12.something.

Congrats to the black SS, wish I could have seen it. No sense in a rematch on the turbo camaro. Look out guys, there is a new 10 second car in town! Hang on to your wallets!
Old 06-05-2003, 10:53 PM

LMAO....supercharger huh?

I thought all motor meant something different? Well like I said, it's not my car and not my place to say what he does or doesn't have done.

Last I heard it was a supercharger in series with a turbonator.
Old 06-06-2003, 12:05 AM
Banned

LMFAO HAHAH dude your car NEVER BEAT ME FAIR AND SQUARE your buddy and EVERYONE ELSE out there that night KNEW I MISSED A GEAR TWICE not to mention i was ALL MOTOR and on STREET TIRES WHY CANT you explain WHY he wouldnt race again??? YOU KNOW WHY CAUSE I WOULDA SMOKEEEEDDD that ***!! seriously you guys just make **** up about my car just to get you thru the day because you hate the fact you dont know WHAT I HAVE DONE to my car and if you did knew you would wonder how im SOOO FAST for having SOOO LITTLE... prolly cause I KNOW MY **** and i do too much research on things before i just jump in and mod my car!

I really dont even care about this nemore! good luck with your turbo setup. i really have no probs with you its your FAGGIT friend who makes you and your stuff look bad! so until you square things about that race between me and him ill make sure no one i know buys your turbo!

Last edited by InjectedSS; 06-06-2003 at 12:09 AM.
Old 06-06-2003, 06:18 AM

Originally posted by InjectedSS
I MISSED A GEAR TWICE
So not only are you ignorant, you don't know how to drive either. I can see maybe once in a while, and i mean once in a long while missing one gear, but two???

No wonder he looses to slower cars
Old 06-06-2003, 06:19 AM

I MISSED A GEAR TWICE
So not only are you ignorant, you don't know how to drive either. I can see maybe once in a while, and i mean once in a long while missing one gear, but two???

Old 06-06-2003, 06:19 AM

I MISSED A GEAR TWICE

Old 06-06-2003, 07:10 AM

Originally posted by SMOKNZ

And now you're showing your ignorance. Really, you don't know either of these people and yet jump in with your useless comments to show your ignorance.

How about I give you a little definition of ignorance...the condition of being uneducated, unaware or uninformed. Since I can't speak for your education background, we can leave uneducation out of the equation and focus on unaware and uninformed of which you are both.

InjectedSS is one of the best drivers I have ever seen....why miss a gear twice? I'm sure he'll post up a pic of what his clutch looked like during that race.

It's unfortunate that the conflict between these two has spilled onto this board but ask yourself....did the ignorant comment made by you do anything to diffuse or to help the matter?
Old 06-06-2003, 08:05 AM
BBB

Originally posted by GhostZ

It's unfortunate that the conflict between these two has spilled onto this board but ask yourself....did the ignorant comment made by you do anything to diffuse or to help the matter?
Unfortunate? You mean after Diaz jumped on and started slandering Ricks' business? Calling it a backyard setup and promising to do damage to his business because he lost a race! Come on Dustin I thought you think more clearly than that. I know you are buds with Diaz, but he is out of bounds here.

BBB
Old 06-06-2003, 08:05 AM
Banned

Originally posted by SMOKNZ

yea sweet ya fu*kin homo i wouldnt expect you to know anything about driving a 10 sec car with your whoppping 372 RWHP your car puts out come talk to me when it starts putting out around 800 or so
Old 06-06-2003, 08:10 AM

Originally posted by BBB
Unfortunate? You mean after Diaz jumped on and started slandering Ricks' business? Calling it a backyard setup and promising to do damage to his business because he lost a race! Come on Dustin I thought you think more clearly than that. I know you are buds with Diaz, but he is out of bounds here.

BBB
He's free to voice his opinion just as SMOKNZ is free to voice his opinion.

I don't hear your crying for Rick when he talks about Diaz's car being a money pit that got beat by a 13 second car when we all know who has the faster car or saying some BS about a race that supposedly happened a few weeks ago when that car was up on the lift.

You support the person you support despite the derrogatory comments he has made and I do the same.
Old 06-06-2003, 08:39 AM

White Flag is Waving!

I've had about enough, how about everybody else?

Can't we all just get along?

I never said Diaz's car was slow and ever since that race ever came up, if you read all the posts, have I never said that he should have lost that race. His car is fast and with whatever he's done to it recently, it is real fast if he has backed it up with a 10 second run. Dude, I'm impressed and I think I've always said that I like your car. If you were all motor on that race, great! It just sounded to me like I could hear your supercharger whining. You didn't pop your hood so maybe it's a gear drive or a bad PS pump or something? The only beef I've had with you is that as soon as you pulled up after the race you started going off about what a piece of crap the turbo system is and that it doesn't work.

I know you and Brandon just agrevate each other and that is between you two. Try and leave me out of it.

I like to be friends with the guys that I race with because it makes the racing a lot more fun. That way when you race it is for the fun of it and it isn't some big ego thing. If somebody wins, you tell them that their car runs great. If you win, you give them another shot cause its fun and you are friends. When ego's are involved, and you get beat. You aren't going to get another chance to prove anything because why would the guy that won want to let the stats ever say anything else besides that he won?

Well, I've already forgotten what we were talking about so, what is your name? Diaz, when glad to meet you. Nice car. Looks great. I hear that its way fast and runs 10's. We'll see you out on the street and maybe you and I will run sometime and whatever the outcome of the race, I hope we can get be good enough friends that we can run again.

Best of luck to all of you!
Old 06-06-2003, 10:28 AM
Banned

Re: White Flag is Waving!

Originally posted by Turbocharged
I've had about enough, how about everybody else?

Can't we all just get along?

I never said Diaz's car was slow and ever since that race ever came up, if you read all the posts, have I never said that he should have lost that race. His car is fast and with whatever he's done to it recently, it is real fast if he has backed it up with a 10 second run. Dude, I'm impressed and I think I've always said that I like your car. If you were all motor on that race, great! It just sounded to me like I could hear your supercharger whining. You didn't pop your hood so maybe it's a gear drive or a bad PS pump or something? The only beef I've had with you is that as soon as you pulled up after the race you started going off about what a piece of crap the turbo system is and that it doesn't work.

I know you and Brandon just agrevate each other and that is between you two. Try and leave me out of it.

I like to be friends with the guys that I race with because it makes the racing a lot more fun. That way when you race it is for the fun of it and it isn't some big ego thing. If somebody wins, you tell them that their car runs great. If you win, you give them another shot cause its fun and you are friends. When ego's are involved, and you get beat. You aren't going to get another chance to prove anything because why would the guy that won want to let the stats ever say anything else besides that he won?

Well, I've already forgotten what we were talking about so, what is your name? Diaz, when glad to meet you. Nice car. Looks great. I hear that its way fast and runs 10's. We'll see you out on the street and maybe you and I will run sometime and whatever the outcome of the race, I hope we can get be good enough friends that we can run again.

Best of luck to all of you!
THANKYOU! I RETRACT EVERYTHING i said bad about your turbo setup! like i said before i have no beef with you and im sorry that your setup got in the mix of your friend and his issues

thankyou for understanding, yes i WAS ALL MOTOR that night and DID IN FACT miss fourth twice! car was having a ruff night!

like i said before i have ZERO beef with you NOW nor do i plan to continue to bad mouth your setup! like i said i treat people how they treat me! your buddy was ****in pissing me and my friends off that night and i guess the issue has never gotten to the water under the bridge point!

i say GOOD LUCK with your setup and hope it all turns out ok!
Old 06-06-2003, 10:31 AM

regardless of your issues with each other.........injected you acted like a little kid with your inflamatory posts...........try to act a little more mature here in the future. how old are you?
Old 06-06-2003, 11:39 AM

all arguements aside, any chances of seeing dyno numbers with and without? That'll really tell the whole story
Old 06-06-2003, 11:53 AM
BBB

He said before perhaps in another thread that they saw a 69% increase in hp over stock.

BBB

Quick Reply: STS LT1 Turbo Kit