Forced Induction Supercharger/Turbocharger

Help!! I need a good shop in Atanta!

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2004, 07:33 PM

Help!! I need a good shop in Atanta!

I recently moved to Atlanta and left behind all my car resources in Kansas City. I would really appreciate some help find a dyno/tuning shop that knows Accel Gen VII systems and I would like to find a group of car-guys that likes to hang out and talk cars and occassionally go out and skin a few snakes. I live in Marietta...any help would be appreciated.
CT
Old 06-07-2004, 09:00 PM

You can try NO LIMIT MOTORSPORTS over in Forrest Park talk to Mike they are over by the airport.Or check out Atlanta Chassis Dyno.Haven't been to their shop but the car they run at the track is something to see.
Old 06-08-2004, 09:58 PM

Atlanta Chassis Dyno & Year One/Next Gen

That should be a good start.
Old 06-09-2004, 05:55 PM

where in marietta do you live? i also live in marietta, there is a dyno off of roswell road in marietta, called dynolab, some people dont like them, but i didnt have a problem with them...gmmg is located in marietta as well
Old 06-10-2004, 07:06 AM

I went by dynolab the other day...the older gray haired guy that works there seems to know what he's talking about. Also, he was telling me about where folks meet up near the mall not too far from me...I'll have to try it out sometime. Are there many fast cars that go there? Also, where can I go to get some AN fittings (I want to upgrade my crankcase evac system)?
Thanks,
Chris
PS-I live about a block off Sandy Plains Road.
Old 06-10-2004, 10:44 AM

Originally posted by will62085
gmmg is located in marietta as well
Oh yeah, I forgot about Matt & the gang @ GMMG. Had some interesting times w/ that bunch.
Old 06-10-2004, 04:53 PM

Originally posted by brand-x
I went by dynolab the other day...the older gray haired guy that works there seems to know what he's talking about. Also, he was telling me about where folks meet up near the mall not too far from me...I'll have to try it out sometime. Are there many fast cars that go there? Also, where can I go to get some AN fittings (I want to upgrade my crankcase evac system)?
Thanks,
Chris
PS-I live about a block off Sandy Plains Road.
yeah its all rice up at the mall, on barrett parkway, sometimes you will see some spioled rich kids with daddys viper or vette or something, i only go up there to make fun of everyone, lol...sandy plains is real close to me, i live near the intersection of roswell rd and johnson ferry, when you go to the dyno, mabye ill come, ive been wanting to get mine on there as well, mabye next week, this weekend im replacing a leaking rear main seal, as far as AN fittings, Barnett racing downtown carries almost anything you can think of, and has most of it in stock, there in the phonebook, and i think they have a website barnettperformance.com or something like that, hope this helps
Will
Old 06-12-2004, 07:42 PM

Originally posted by will62085
yeah its all rice up at the mall, on barrett parkway, sometimes you will see some spioled rich kids with daddys viper or vette or something, i only go up there to make fun of everyone, lol...sandy plains is real close to me, i live near the intersection of roswell rd and johnson ferry, when you go to the dyno, mabye ill come, ive been wanting to get mine on there as well, mabye next week, this weekend im replacing a leaking rear main seal, as far as AN fittings, Barnett racing downtown carries almost anything you can think of, and has most of it in stock, there in the phonebook, and i think they have a website barnettperformance.com or something like that, hope this helps
Will
If the mall is rice, where do the older, more domestic hp hang out?
Old 06-14-2004, 06:02 PM

at the 1/8th mile in dallas friday nights, bout half an hour from here, $10 for the whole night...its fun up there, just wish it was a 1/4