Drivetrain Clutch, Torque Converter, Transmission, Driveline, Axles, Rear Ends

From Cahall Performance Transmissions

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2011, 12:32 AM

From Cahall Performance Transmissions

For those on this forum that don't know, I've been down with some health issues for more than 2 years. It started with back issues several years ago which progressed and got worse...Then in January of 2011, I had a bad reaction to some medication which made me go almost blind. After a battery of surgeries, I'm seeing light at the end of the tunnel. I actually had eye surgery 2 months ago to correct my vision.
Anyway, the reason for this post is, I still have transmissions here for Dan, Bobby and Dalton. If I still owe anyone any transmissions, please contact me via e-mail or PM and I'll make things right. I sincerely appologize to anyone who feels that I intentionally tried to ignore them. There were numerous issues leading to the delay with many units. Some of which were lack of help and the fact that I was still trying to balance CPT and a 40 hour a week job, building transmissions for someone else. I started working back in my shop about a month ago to see how much I could handle, physically. Everything seems to be going well, so I have now made CPT a full time buisness.
If anyone needs to contact me, it's cahallperformancetransmissions@yahoo.com

Thank You,
Frank
Old 10-01-2011, 06:39 AM

Re: From Cahall Performance Transmissions

I've been in that position. Congrats on getting yourself back to normal life(well, as normal as it can be)
Old 10-01-2011, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by bencher
I've been in that position. Congrats on getting yourself back to normal life(well, as normal as it can be)
Thanks for the support.

Frank
Old 10-05-2011, 10:39 AM

Email received and replied to. Thank you for the update. I have a transmission in the car now, unfortunately, as I couldn't wait anymore. Please email me back and we'll discuss this in private, or I'll try giving you a call. I'm glad you're recovering well, and am glad you're going to get us taken care of. Best wishes.
Old 10-05-2011, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by vesuvius_rising
Email received and replied to. Thank you for the update. I have a transmission in the car now, unfortunately, as I couldn't wait anymore. Please email me back and we'll discuss this in private, or I'll try giving you a call. I'm glad you're recovering well, and am glad you're going to get us taken care of. Best wishes.
Thanks, Dalton. just got off the phone with you.

Frank
Old 10-05-2011, 01:08 PM

Welcome back to the scene Frank! Glad you are doing trannies again (haha...that doesn't sound right!). Do you still have the car? Mine should be going to rhodes in a few weeks to get the frame modified and cowl cut for the new combo. Hope to have it running by thanksgiving. I will swing by when it is done.

Take Care,
Matt

Last edited by Nostang 96z; 10-08-2011 at 11:29 PM.
Old 10-05-2011, 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by Nostang 96z
Welcome back to the seen Frank! Glad you are doing trannies again (haha...that doesn't sound right!). Do you still have the car? Mine should be going to rhodes in a few weeks to get the frame modified and cowl cut for the new combo. Hope to have it running by thanksgiving. I will swing by when it is done.

Take Care,
Matt
Matt,
Mine is still sitting in the same spot you saw it last...LOL Stop by sometime. And BTW, that should say CPT TH400 in your sig...LOL

Frank
Old 10-08-2011, 10:48 PM

So let me get this straight... You take money from a bunch of people, steal their trannies, causing complete chaos on this site and others. After going in hiding for two years in which apparently you were too injured to answer someone's phone call or respond to emails, you are now back soliciting work on this site??? You got a lot of nerve spitting in people's face like that. I am sure most people who's money you spent would prefer you give up your pipe dream of building trannies for your make believe one man company in your shed and just go away.
Old 10-09-2011, 12:58 AM

Originally Posted by 6l80e
So let me get this straight... You take money from a bunch of people, steal their trannies, causing complete chaos on this site and others. After going in hiding for two years in which apparently you were too injured to answer someone's phone call or respond to emails, you are now back soliciting work on this site??? You got a lot of nerve spitting in people's face like that. I am sure most people who's money you spent would prefer you give up your pipe dream of building trannies for your make believe one man company in your shed and just go away.
Simply because I have nothing else to do then troll around on the forum at this hour while taking breaks from my data log reading I came across this post to check out the transmission vendor. Then saw this ridiculous post from a person with limited experience on the forum and no reason to throw out his opinion on a vendor. Trash talking publicly isn't the best way to go about things, let alone bashing a person personally. Negative comments are not welcomed by many, nor do people like to see things like this. Could also very well go against many rules set for the forum, sure most would agree.
Old 10-09-2011, 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by JGuy07
Simply because I have nothing else to do then troll around on the forum at this hour while taking breaks from my data log reading I came across this post to check out the transmission vendor. Then saw this ridiculous post from a person with limited experience on the forum and no reason to throw out his opinion on a vendor. Trash talking publicly isn't the best way to go about things, let alone bashing a person personally. Negative comments are not welcomed by many, nor do people like to see things like this. Could also very well go against many rules set for the forum, sure most would agree.
You're poking your nose into a situation that was extremely delicate. I'd stay out of it.

Last edited by shoebox; 10-09-2011 at 08:17 AM.
Old 10-09-2011, 09:23 AM
Administrator

This whole thing has been refered to Jason and Chris (Administrators). Let's leave it at that.