Buyer/Seller Feedback Please report dealings on this site accurately and fairly. Disputes/arguments should be handled by authorities and will be closed or deleted.

[Positive] Wamatam, good seller!

Old 09-20-2011, 11:55 PM

Wamatam, good seller!

Bought an electric cut-out from him. Haven't tried it but it looks to be in good shape! Thanks!
Old 10-26-2011, 02:06 PM

Re: Wamatam, good seller!

AGREED bought a cam and was like new as described, thanks wamatam
Old 03-07-2012, 10:35 AM

how long did it take to get your parts? i sent $600 for a new in box competition clutch, new in box hurst shifter, and resurfaced stock flywheel on feb 22, was told on feb 26 that the parts would go out mid week and i would receive tracking info. havent had any contact since then, and have tried on more than one occasion through email and pm here to contact him.

i just want a straight answer on whether or not im getting the things i paid for, so i can either start shopping for other stuff or get an appointment set up with a speed shop

i'm deployed right now, which will make a claims process that much more difficult.

also, the thread i posted in has been deleted, but i still have most if not all of the cz28 notification emails, and all emails sent through my gmail, and all pms sent here, and described everything i was supposed to receive in the payment memo when i paid through paypal.

have i been had?
Old 03-10-2012, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by 10secbuick
how long did it take to get your parts? i sent $600 for a new in box competition clutch, new in box hurst shifter, and resurfaced stock flywheel on feb 22, was told on feb 26 that the parts would go out mid week and i would receive tracking info. havent had any contact since then, and have tried on more than one occasion through email and pm here to contact him.

i just want a straight answer on whether or not im getting the things i paid for, so i can either start shopping for other stuff or get an appointment set up with a speed shop

i'm deployed right now, which will make a claims process that much more difficult.

also, the thread i posted in has been deleted, but i still have most if not all of the cz28 notification emails, and all emails sent through my gmail, and all pms sent here, and described everything i was supposed to receive in the payment memo when i paid through paypal.

have i been had?
I also bought parts from this seller and it took quite a while to get what I had purchased. HOWEVER, I did receive the item that I paid for. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I don't believe you've "been had," it probably just feels that way. Things do happen, I'd bet you'll hear from him soon.
Old 03-18-2012, 12:37 PM

looking at 3 weeks, 4 days since payment was sent, seems to me that if someone gave you $600 for something, you'd feel obligated to get them their parts in a timely manner.
Old 03-18-2012, 01:21 PM

pm sent 10secbuik