Buyer/Seller Feedback Please report dealings on this site accurately and fairly. Disputes/arguments should be handled by authorities and will be closed or deleted.

ram air camaro took my money and never sent product!

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2008, 08:43 AM

ram air camaro took my money and never sent product!

There is nothing that makes me more mad than a thief. I purchased a fuel pump from this individual and never got my product. I originally sent my money to the wrong paypal address. I was off by one number and he pm'd me back saying that he never recieved payment. I then found the mistake and fixed it and sent it to the correct address and notified him. I never go another response from him after that. I have sent several pm's and an email with no response. His name is Alfredo Martinez. If anybody has any more information on this guy please pm me. I know some people on here have successfully bought from him before. A street address would be great. Im calling my lawyer as soon as i get done typing this. BTW the money was taken from my account on april 9th. I feel that's plenty of time for a response. Any more info on this guy would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. And Alfredo if your reading this, don't bother with the fuel pump anymore. It's too late. My lawyer will be in contact.

Last edited by chris96ta; 04-28-2008 at 10:46 PM.
Old 04-18-2008, 08:46 AM
Super Moderator

It hasn't even been two weeks. I understand your concern, but come on. There was an issue, so some extra delay is perfectly acceptable. Maybe he's on a business trip, or on vacation, or anything. Give the guy some time.
Old 04-18-2008, 08:54 AM

Im not complaining about the 2 weeks. I understand that things like vacation and emergencies come up. Its the taking of the money with no response that gets me. If he has time to log into his email and take my money i would think he should have time to at least acknowledge my messages.
Old 04-18-2008, 09:15 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by chris96ta
Im not complaining about the 2 weeks. I understand that things like vacation and emergencies come up. Its the taking of the money with no response that gets me. If he has time to log into his email and take my money i would think he should have time to at least acknowledge my messages.
I was under the impression that the seller doesn't actually have to do anything for the money to come out.
Old 04-18-2008, 09:34 AM

I personally have never recieved money via paypal. I have however sent money several times. When i sent the money to the wrong address it was easy to get back because it was never claimed and i just cancelled the transaction and the money was immediately put back into my account. Im not sure if you have to claim the money when you receive it or not. Maybe the transaction was never completed the first time because that email address didn't have a paypal account. Im not sure.
Old 04-18-2008, 10:38 AM

only time you would have to accept the payment would be either
A. you sent a e-check
B. you sent payment vial credit card to an account that isn't upgraded to accept credit card payments
Old 04-18-2008, 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by saitin
only time you would have to accept the payment would be either
A. you sent a e-check
B. you sent payment vial credit card to an account that isn't upgraded to accept credit card payments
Ok thank you.
Old 04-20-2008, 09:06 AM

I just wanted to give everybody an update on the situation. Alfred did contact me via email shortly after i sent in a paypal complaint and started this thread. He claims he has a personal issue which i will not discuss here. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and see if he comes through on his promise to make this situation right. I will keep you posted.
Old 04-26-2008, 12:11 PM

Another update. He did come through on the sale. I never got back into contact with him but i did receive the pump from ups.