Automotive News / Industry / Future Vehicle Discussion Automotive news and discussion about upcoming vehicles

now 2009?? god talk about being late to the party..

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2002, 01:34 PM

Thanks again.
So we take some V, mix in some Sigma, then try to hammer in there some W? I don't know what you would get at that point. Simga and V I understand but a modified W, weird. I do remember though that it was said at one point that the W "could easily be made into RWD."
Does anyone else have an interpretation or is this going to be a single conversation between guionM and me?
Old 08-29-2002, 01:56 PM

Far as I can tell, the "mid-lux" will stay front drive.
Old 08-30-2002, 09:58 AM

While I can't say really say the info presented here is accurate or not. I can say this. If any GM worker in the know mentions the word Camaro in future GM plans then they are not in the know. This probably makes no sence whatsoever but it will in the next few years. Draw no conclusions from this other than to check who your getting info from and the validity of that person's info. If I thought the info you had was truly accurate I wouldn't question it. Hopefully that says enough.
Old 08-30-2002, 10:46 AM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 99SilverSS:
While I can't say really say the info presented here is accurate or not. I can say this. If any GM worker in the know mentions the word Camaro in future GM plans then they are not in the know. This probably makes no sence whatsoever but it will in the next few years. Draw no conclusions from this other than to check who your getting info from and the validity of that person's info. If I thought the info you had was truly accurate I wouldn't question it. Hopefully that says enough.</font>
Fully understood. That's why I make sure to mention that these are their guesses & opinions on Camaro.