Automotive News / Industry / Future Vehicle Discussion Automotive news and discussion about upcoming vehicles

If GM does this, I lose all respect for GM....

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2008, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by JakeRobb
He's not in charge of the divisions. He's in charge of shows and exhibits for those divisions.
Yeah, if he was in charge of the whole divisions I dont think he'd ever have time to post on here... or sleep.

Hypothetical:

GM and Chrysler survive, but Pontiac, Buick and Saturn are lost in the crossfire. This pretty much puts him in charge of shows for GMNA's shows.
Old 11-01-2008, 02:32 AM

Originally Posted by JakeRobb
He's not in charge of the divisions. He's in charge of shows and exhibits for those divisions.

My apologizies; I mis-understood his position totally. I thought he had a management role for the divisions that might steer their marketing and development. My mistake- wishful thinking I guess .

I still hope a better solution is found for both GM and Chrysler.....

v/r

Allen
Old 11-03-2008, 03:05 AM

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by RMC_SS_LDO
My apologizies; I mis-understood his position totally. I thought he had a management role for the divisions that might steer their marketing and development. My mistake- wishful thinking I guess .

I still hope a better solution is found for both GM and Chrysler.....

v/r

Allen
Oh yeah wishful thinking....it'd be great IF we had a true enthusiast like Scott at the helm. Also the deal like how Harley-Davidson bought back their co., would be pretty awesome. I'm affraid the $$$ amount is just far greater than with Harley, it would probabaly take alot more $$$$!! Not to mention, are there even enough hardcore Mopar guys at Chrysler, that care enough to pool that much $$$ together? Would be cool though. I've always said keeping American companies.....American, is better in the long run for ALL Americans!!!! So many Americans don't even know the difference anymore, and think it doesn't matter. I strongly dissagree with that!!