Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.
View Poll Results: Which SS Emblems...
All stainless
47.62%
Black w/ stainless
38.10%
badgeless
14.29%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

SS emblems... which ones???

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2008, 12:58 PM

Have you ever pulled up beside an SS and spanked em! That made me proud to be in a Z28 . I know It may or may not happen all the time but this is my story. My car was traded in for a 96SS when they first came out. I had got to meet the original owner of my car when he picked up his SS. Cruisin around on two seperate occasions we got lined up by a freak chance. Both times I spanked him and he kind of looked like he had regret for gettin rid of his 95 Z28. I still got the car and always advertised it for what it is, Z28. If you like the letters "SS" better than the letter "Z" and #"28" You may have a point but there is no reason to advertise it for what it's not. (the word POSER comes to mind)(an old BMX/SKATEBOARD term)Not trying to offend anyone that's how I feel.
Old 01-02-2008, 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by rpmatredline
Have you ever pulled up beside an SS and spanked em! That made me proud to be in a Z28 . I know It may or may not happen all the time but this is my story. My car was traded in for a 96SS when they first came out. I had got to meet the original owner of my car when he picked up his SS. Cruisin around on two seperate occasions we got lined up by a freak chance. Both times I spanked him and he kind of looked like he had regret for gettin rid of his 95 Z28. I still got the car and always advertised it for what it is, Z28. If you like the letters "SS" better than the letter "Z" and #"28" You may have a point but there is no reason to advertise it for what it's not. (the word POSER comes to mind)(an old BMX/SKATEBOARD term)Not trying to offend anyone that's how I feel.
Love your car man. Ultra Z hood is different but it looks perfect. Well done.
Old 01-02-2008, 08:10 PM

Love your car man. Ultra Z hood is different but it looks perfect. Well done
Thanx man, It is good to hear once in a while, not to many people comment on it. It keeps me motovated. Thanx again. I just looked at your cars and WOW they are nice. Two to choose from, And what choices. I like the color of the late model.LOL Those wheels and brakes look good on their too. I like the emblems too.

Last edited by rpmatredline; 01-02-2008 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Seen 68Z28's cars